Last album you bought/downloaded?

I bought HIStory Vol.1 by Michael Jackson. It includes his best hits of the 80s and early 90s. I'm planning to buy a Vol.2 disc. 9/10 if you count the bits of videos that I have never seen before.

Downloaded Mercy by Duffy and Hard Candy by Madonna. 8/10 both.

Just downloaded Rev Theory's new album 'Light It Up' (Released 10 June). Mainly for the title track which was one of the themes for this years WrestleMania but I'm loving 'Broken Bones' so much.

Others I downloaded today are;

Coldplay - Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends
Lifehouse - Who We Are

Ministry of Sound - Chilled

I don't normally buy these kind of albums but every now and again something will crop up that I like the look of and I really wanted this because there are afew songs I really like sooo it just had to be done :monster:

I haven't bought a album in so long ever since my friend told me about torrents :monster:.

But i think the last album i bought was maybe, Good Charlotte: Good Morning Revival.

Yup i listen to Good Charlotte!

I last downloaded the Sex and the City Soundtrack of the movie, and it's pretty awesome. I also downloaded Maroon 5s first album, it's pretty cool too ^^

I bought 'Wolfmother - Wolfmother' today, well not really me but my dad did. I have to say, from what I've heard of them so far they are really good so far, 'Woman' and 'Joker and the Thief' are epic.

9/10...once I've finished through the CD could be 10/10.

I bought Chrono Cross soundtrack (boxset) on ebay a few days ago. It has 3 CD's so I'm really stoked about that. xD I absolutely love the songs here so a few more days of waiting...

The last album I dled was Daft Punk's Discovery. It's really great. DP is probably one of the pioneers in techno music.

Great shout there! Discovery is one of the best works in music, definitely. A must for anyone who has liberal music tastes.

Just got Ministry of Sound - Chilled (1991 - 2008) (3 disks)

A great CD most of the way through, there's always the point where you're thinking... "this isnt chilling me out"... But the rest is ace and good listening from 2AM - Morning, just like I'm used to.

The last album I downloaded was Muse's new album, HAARP. Must say, I'm in love with this new version of Knights of Cydonia. it's so much better than the original :elmo:

the last album i bought was blooddrunk by children of bodom

i love it cause its bodoms most brutal album yet but i also dislike it because they've moved away from there roots

Artist: The Offspring
Album: Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace

It's a pretty good album, but the first half of the album is much better than the second half. (What were you guys thinking?)
It sounds like a traditional Pop/Punk album, which a slight emo influence IMO.

Last edited:
I recently bought the new Armor For Sleep album, Smile for Them. It's got some really good songs on it, especially one called Hold the Door. There are a few that I rarely listen to, but for the most part I'm really happy with the cd.

I just acquired the album Simple Things by Zero 7.

I literally stumbled upon them using StumbleUpon. I've not listened to the whole thing yet but so far it's good listening. The instrumentals are so chilled out and relaxing.

My copy of Blaze Bayleys new album, The Man Who Would Not Die, cam through yesterday. Its fucking immense, far better than expected. Infact Blaze Bayley has become great since leaving Maiden, his solo stuff is much better than when he was with them.
The albums signed by the band aswell so im pretty chuffed about that too and the album art is awesome. It has beautiful pictures to go with each song in the booklet :)

cdbayley.jpg

Black Holes and Revelations - Muse. About half this album is awesome. The other half is average. I'd already downloaded it ages ago, but I've finally got around to buying it. How Glorious didn't make the original release is beyond me.
Showbiz - Muse. At times, I prefer this album over anything else they've done, but generally I prefer Absolution and Origin Of Symmetry. Still great to listen to.
Give Me A Wall - ¡Forward, Russia! I think I spoke too soon when I said I preferred Life Processes. Give Me A Wall has a much rougher, and broader sound to it. Right now I like both albums as much as the other. Opinion liable to change.

Blood on the Tracks - Bob Dylan
His best album imo, and it is brilliant. The songs are great, they have a lot of emotion and the lyrics are superb. The songs are catchy as well.

Back