Last album you bought/downloaded?

Nine Inch Nails - Everday is Exactly the Same singel
It cost me $10 can and i couldnt say no, i give it an 6/10

Take the Lead & Stick It soundtracks. Loved the movies and the music in them and now i listen to them practically non stop.

We all :wub: Lemmy :D
Hey godders here is a fucked up thought for you; you wake up one morning, go downstairs and turn the telly onto the news and you suddenly find out Lemmy Kilmeister had died in the early hours of a heart attack.

Dude the world will never be the same again, I think I might even cry.

Anyways back to topic, I have just recently gone an a major spree and got;

Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Down I + II
UFO - Phenominon
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengance
and Triviums - The Crusade

Hey godders here is a fucked up thought for you; you wake up one morning, go downstairs and turn the telly onto the news and you suddenly find out Lemmy Kilmeister had died in the early hours of a heart attack.

Dude the world will never be the same again, I think I might even cry.

Anyways back to topic, I have just recently gone an a major spree and got;

Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Down I + II
UFO - Phenominon
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengance
and Triviums - The Crusade

Lemmy, Heart Attack, died?

WHAT!? :huh:

Disguised Masters - Arcturus

Not the usual material from Arcturus. Mostly remixes and stuff. Deception Genesis is a pretty good song on it and Master of Disguise rap.

Koda Kumi - Black Cherry

I really like this album. I admit that I am relatively new to her music, however I do really like this album. The best songs are definately:
Cherry Girl - The song is really catchy and the drums at the beginning are really funky. Also the music video is hot!
Juicy
Ima Sugu hoshii
Puppy

There are some other great tunes on this album! Defo give it an 8/10!

The last Album I bought was "Feels Like Today" by Rascal Flatts. I saw it in the store for like $3 and bought it just because I don't really have a CD from them and they are like one of my favorite bands

The latest album I bought is V by Vanessa Hudgens, the lead girl in High School Musical.

Kingdom Come by Jay Z - As much as it hurts me to say it, utter crap. His worst piece of work. Perhaps, he should have stayed in retirement?

The last albulm i downloaded was The Heart Of Everything by within temptation - their music just keeps getting better and better :) and their new albulm does not dissapoint :)

Ill definatly buy it when its released :D

Last album I bought was Vader's "The Ultimate Incantation," and the last album I downloaded was Carcariass' "Killing Process". Quality death/thrash (it's Vader, what else is new?) and excellent prog/tech death with the Carcariass release.

Since I realised that to support a band or musical artist fully you have to actually use a thing called money and physically go into a music store and buy the album so I no longer download unless i'm testing a band out and i'll only download 1 or 2 songs.

Anyway the last album I brought was...
Lamb of God
Sacrament
10/10

Much more of a melodic approach to this album than before which overall makes them sound just as good as before but in a bit of a diffrent way. Proberly my most fav LoG album so far.

Back