Last Movie You've Seen

Forbidden Kingdom 8/10

Saw the movie yesterday as usual Jet Li played a good part. They tried to make it look like Jet Li and Jackie Chan were evenly matched but everyone knows Jet Li is better.

The Holiday 8/10

I wasnt really expecting it to be any good, being a chick flick, and because I was drinking I kept nit picking at inconsitencies :wacky:

But, it was actually realy good, it made me lol anyway and it was rather sweet if a tad cheesy and unrealistic. Jude Law is just well fit though <3

The Hunt for Red October

Cold War thriller, very dramatic and gripping. I thought the acting was very good, the plot was well thought out (It's based on the Tom Clancy book, so that's to be expected) and the visuals were good too. The length was also substantial. This is what a film should be.

***** 9/10.

Last edited:
Movie Title: Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Rating: 8/10

Comments: Really Funny so the job of making me laugh was successful, but it's just a stoner movie that pokes fun at itself.

Spiderwick Chronicles

9/10

An immense film with a brilliant mixture of fantasy and serious issues that brought tears to my eyes which doesn't happen that often to be honest :sad2:

Recommended for sure!

The Prestige
8/10
A very, very good stylish film directed by Christopher Nolan. All the main actors (Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman and Michael Caine) were awesome and put in really good performances and David Bowie was excellant as well. The only thing thats stopping me giving it a 9 is the last parts of the film were a bit weak although it did have a nice twist that will make me need to watch it again so I can catch the things I missed.

Iron Man
9/10
I'm not really into these sort of films but I thought it was ace, I really enjoyed it and there was never a dull moment. Didn't give it 10 though because of those typical superhero lines they use when fighting the bad guy, they annoy me so much. >>

Silent Hill

1/10 a horror movie isn't supposed to make you laugh your ass off, then again saw 3 did the same.

Awake - 8/10 - Decent enough film, good twist at the end never saw it comin.

Fool's Gold
8/10
Pretty good. Funny, famous actors doing great. I know that these guys were looking for treasure but I lost that misterious feeling. Then again maybe it wasn't there in the first place.

Had a random film-fest last night so I have 3 to comment on... :wacky:

Anastasia - 8/10
Really good as far as animated kids' films go. The music in it was the best thing about it imo, songs like 'In the Dark of the Night', 'Once Upon a December', 'Paris Holds the Key to Your Heart' and 'Journey to the Past'... ach they were all good! I really enjoyed the film and the story... although did wonder why Anastasia and Dimitri had American accents even though they lived in Russia, and Anastasia grew up in that Russian orphanage with no memories of life before it... Ah well, one of life's great mysteries I guess.

Amelie - 10/10
I love this film, it's one of my all-time favourites. I just think that the characters, setting, plot, colour, soundtrack... everything in it is brilliant. I don't mind that it's in French either, subtitles come in handy when you don't speak the language like moi. :wacky:

Notting Hill - 7/10
Not exactly my favourite, but it has it's moments. I suppose it can be a bit bland in places but overall I like it. Rhys Ifans was great it in I thought, Spike's my favourite character. :wacky: I love the bit where William and Anna go to the garden but I guess that's because I'm secretly a big sap. >_>

Ice Age 1 & 2 10/10

honestly, I think I love those films more than the mini me does :wacky:

I just laugh like a complete bufoon al the way thru and have a little cry at the end.

I love Diego, i wanna take him home and keep him. Srat the squirel is just epic, he r need teh acorn :gasp:

No Country For Old Men:
6.5/10

It was a good movie, but I didn't think it was SO amazing as to merit all of the awards that it got. There some scenes in it that just irked me too much.

Closer

I hadn't heard of it before but I had a free rental and saw Natalie Portman on the cover so I figured I should give it a shot. I was blown away from how great this film was. Best film I've seen all year and one of the very few films to move me. 10/10...can't get it out of my head.

2Fast 2Furious.

Was sceptical about this movie when it was originally released, however, thought I'd watch it last night, and I LOVED it. Loved every single minute, apart from the rat torture scene. =P

Nice cars, nice racing - epic movie, storyline behind it all was pretty neat!

10/10

Breakfast at Tiffany's
7/10

Eh, it's overrated, sure, but I still like it. I think Audrey Hepburn was fabulous and George Peppard a total dreamboat. o_O Trust me to get all teary at the end though when she found her cat. ><

Back