Robot Jox - A movie from my childhood
biggrin.gif
I remembered it a few days ago , and managed to find it
biggrin.gif
Damn it was awesome
biggrin.gif

30 Days of Night

I'll give it an 8 out of 10.
A nice horror(vampire) movie. It really shows the meaning of survival horror. The acting was OK, blood is everywhere and since the action takes place in some arctic country the blood on snow looks like....ugh....nevermind.
If you want to see a nice horror zombie movie with vampires replacing zombies then I reccomend it. It is an uncommon movie worth watching IMO.:neomon:

Lock Stock and Two smoking barrels
10/10
I love it, it is very well written, the plot in some parts is highly unlikely, but the brilliance of the writing means that the plot seems totally realistic. It has great lines, and entertaining violence. It's just superb

Sunshine

Sci-Fi film about an expedition to reignite the sun with a nuke.

Starts out very interesting and with alot of well-done special effects and science, but then it's ruined by typical second-rate sci-fi horror and being a bit too short.

7/10.

Madagascar

Animated, and a fun movie. I think it started out, decent, and remained decent for the most parts. Some fun parts here and there, and all in all, a good movie. Some of the younger kids might not understand all of the jokes though

7/10

Hollow Man

3/10

It's crap. Though the plot wasn't the best, the movie could have at least been respectable if ANYONE on the cast could act. I hate Kevin Bacon. I think that's his name...

My Fair Lady

7/10

The story is fine, but it got boring at parts... I think it ran on too long, almost 3 hours. x_x A bit long for the type of film it is. I really like the songs in it though... most of them anyway. >_> Audrey Hepburn was great though, although her character annoyed me at the start.

8/10.

Gambling movie pretty good. All about black jack and how they can cheat the sysytem by using simple words. But it kind of went for too long. Ending kind of annoyed me.

Transformers - 9/10

Absolutely the best movie I've seen this year. You'd think it starts out slow but they get into the action quite early. The effects were excellent and the choice of making it a serious movie, instead of a kid's movie, made it even better. The acting was alright, nothing spectacular, but it was enough to get you into the movie. And the voice-acting for the Autobots and Megatron were great. Overall a very good movie.

An Inconvenient Truth

9/10

A documentry film featurng Albert Gore, the guy who wanted to be the president of United States. He talks about global warming and what it does to the Earth. However, the movie was made in 2005, the year of global warming crisis as I call it.
I really like the funny bits put in, like the Futurama version of Gobal Warming or None Like it Hot!
I lol'd and I cried. Great film!

Indiana Jones - Kingdom of the Lost Skull

8/10

It's OK, but it's cheesy at some points of the film such as the Aliens and swinging through the tree's with the monkeys, lol. I guess you could say the storyline is very good, I went to see it recently at the Cinema. =)

Resident Evil: Extinction

9/10

It was pretty awesome, except towards the end. I thought that the very last part was kinda dumb. =/ Milla Jovovich kicked some butt here! I'm still kinda disappointed that Jill Valentine didn't make an appearance though. I liked her character in the 2nd one. Claire Redfield was a good replacement for her, I suppose.

Iron Man

9/10

This was an awesome movie! Robert Downey Junior was absolutely hilarious and the action scenes were amazing. It had a good storyline that was pretty easy to follow, give or take one or two scenes. I'd definately go see it again.

Talladega Nights
7/10

I found it rather funny; but most of the jokes seems so stupid and forced, that didn't make me laugh.

ummmm......... inuyasha the movie 3:swords of an honorable ruler

the thrid movie based on the anime series a great movie with an intence story line and a great amount of action and referenceto the past of sesshormaru and inuyaha's father.

9/10.

great movie go buy it.

Iron Man
9/10
It's awesome, it's is funny and the action scenes was awesome also he's not like those heroes who cover themself, he just said that he is him.

i recently watched Waynes world 1 and Waynes world 2 last night i love them, they are so freking hilarious i love them

The last movie I've seen was Austin Powers Gold Member which was last night. :P And I would have to give it a 10/10 it had everything in it hilarious scenes,action,some romance,and mini me! :D

Back