Last Movie You've Seen

Scooby-Doo (the live one) xD.

The acting in that film is absolutely dire but that's probably what makes it so good - the cartoon series was ridiculous and not serious at all, so the film is probably very close to the original kind of trend. Scooby and Shaggy's cheese factor was left unaltered (hats off to that) and the only disappointment was that Scrappy wasn't himself, although the change made to his character was rofl-worthy. Brilliant film. :wacky:

17 Again :gasp:

I didn't want to see this movie, as generally Zac Efron + "Acting" = Phail. But, after being dragged there by Rebecca, I actually really enjoyed it, because it was TOTALLY different to what I was expecting it to be!

And, Ned and the Principal were the best characters ever xD

The last movie I saw was Atlantis: The Lost Empire XD My friend and I have a tendency to watch Disney movies whenever I sleep over, so we popped this one in the other night. I can still remember watching it almost everyday when I was little, so it was fun seeing it again. Naturally, it wasn't nearly as good as I always made it out to be, but it's still pretty cute.

^^ I love that movie! ^^

Movie: The Scorpion King 2

Rating: M

Comments: We actually hired it out thinking we'd never seen it before only to find out that we had seen it not to long ago when we put it on. <_< Waste of money! XD

But yeah it was good anyway. I really enjoyed it. It had a different cast from the original which I don't usually like but they weren't that bad.

Score: 5/5 stars or 10/10 points.

Wall-E

I watched it on my PSP on the way down to London and it's a great animation, I still don't think it beats Monsters Inc. but it comes very close. You can't get enought of this cuddly little robot guy! :gasp: The general storyline is very good though, definitely one of Pixar's best films and worth the rating it got.

:awesome:

Back to the Future: Part Two

I recently bought all three 'Back to the Future' movies for $15 (woot!) So I watched the first one the other night, the second one last night and I plan to watch the third one tonight. Part two has always been my favourite because I've seen it the most times out of the other Back to the Future movies. Truly epic trilogy, if you havn't seen them before, go watch them NAOW!

schindlers list
black and white but it has a really good backstory to it
as i said the movie is black an white but its in starting of the second world war and its all bout the holocaust (extermination of the jews)
i think 10/10

Movie: Once Were Warriors

Comments: Gosh this was the most disturbing movie ever! It was horrible in every way and I was shaking after watching it. I felt so sick and got really pissed off at Steve for hiring it out. Considering he'd seen it before and knew what it was about.

Not much else to say but 'ugh'.

Score: 0/5 stars or 0/10 points.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie: Labyrinth

Rating: PG

Comments: Omg I loved this movie! XD David Bowie looked hot strangely with that eye make-up on. :wacky: Freaked Steve out a bit when I told him. XD

It was so funny and imaginative! Definitely a movie that I will show my kids one day. Awesome awesome awesome!

The last Movie I Have seen was The Reeth. It was pretty good and funny but its on everyday and gets boring. It was better than most fish movies cause of its funnyness. I would give this movie a 7 out of 10. The only major shaft is that its on everyday and my little brother watches it way too much.

The Uninvited

It was actually a pretty good film, surprisingly, I won't go into details in order not to spoil it but there's that one kitchen scene where the tin rolls away, that scared me shitless. The acting is quite strong though it's not amazing and they've conducted the plot in the right way, I generally enjoyed it a lot though the ending was quite shitty which follows the pattern for most horror films lately...apart from The Unborn, that was generally shit xD

I'd go see it again though. :monster:

Bleach I fade to black I call your name. This film was really good except it was in japanese so I did not understand fuck all. Well There is a new character and her name is Dark Rukia and tbqh she looks exactly like Rukia but she shows off her legs and shes evil. Ichigo was pretty good in the film also. 8 out of 10.

That new batman movie. 10/10. Joker made the movie. Its a shame they'll have to find a replacement though... don't even know if they'll be able to.

Movie: Madagascar 2

Rating: G

Comments: OMG this was even funnier than the first one. XD Usually they're never as good as the original! I especially loved that male Hippo's (Moto Moto) theme song:

"I like em' big, I like em' chunky!"

So effing halarious XD And the LEEMA's!!! They rock my world!!! I want a LEEMA!!!

Wootage for King Julian!!!

OMG I found both of my favourite clips from the movie on YouTube! :gasp: That never happens. XD

Last edited:
The Devil Wears Prada - 10/10

My girlfriend brought this round when we were hanging out the other day, and I must say, it's a truly amazing movie. Meryl Streep is fantastically believable as super-bitch-boss-from-hell Miranda, and Emily Blunt steals every scene she's in - she's hilarious.

It's even better as I've seen both those actresses in very different movie roles. Emily Blunt played Queen Victoria in the Young Victoria, so to watch her in that and then watch her in this shows incredible diversity, and Meryl Streep, who is like the embodiment of evil in this film is also an incredible actress - watch her in Mamma Mia, and then watch her in this, brilliant.

Anne Hathaway was the only let down of the film...and she played the main character. She always seems to play the same person really, that dorky-but-cute girl, I'll always see her as Princess Mia really. There's nothing remarkable about her performance. She was okay, but nowhere near as good as Streep and Blunt.

Movie: Big Stan

Comments: relatively funny. It kinda was a rip off 'The Longest Yard'. The guy who's never been to jail before miraculously gets all the big time offenders to listen to him and be friends with each other yada yada.

Although they had good reason to in this one. XD Stan beat the shit out of them all several times! So listening to him was their best option. Although really if they all ganged up on him he wouldn't stand a chance.

Still pretty funny.

His wife is gorgeous and funny too. XD

Score: 4/5 stars or 8/10 points.

The last movie I have seen was A journey to the center of the earth. Ummm pretty weird movie. Science is not even real in this movie but some elements were mentioned. The ending was great. So yeah basically they journey to the center of the earth where they find some weird shit like in the book. 7 out of 10.

Coraline 3D

It's clearly a Tim Burton film, you don't even have to look it up to know, it's weird like Nightmare Before Christmas :wacky:, I mean the first scene is of something (who you later find out in the film) is take dolls apart and replacing their eyes with buttons, then replacing the eyes of real people with buttons and shit like that. I honestly can't describe the film as it's that weird, but I'd recommened people to see it. It's epic :awesome:

Changeling 3/10 . It basically sucked, I really thought the idea was good but they didn't make it any good. t was just so confusing...

After I've seen X-men Origins: Wolverine I've requested my X-men crazy friend to let me borrow all the X-man movies she has. As you might imagine I'm quite a fan now too :P

The last movie I saw was X-men: The Last Stand

Comments: The characters were well developed, the overall story line was OK but the CG was what mainly stood out. The effects are extremely good, especially towards the end. The only thing I disliked is that Jean Gray was very different. VERY!

Rating: 7/10

Star Trek

Let me preface this by saying that I in no way resemble a Trekkie. The show(s) is/are watchable, but I've never been to a convention.

That being said, this movie was very, very good. The plot was interesting and it draws you in quickly. It is a bit confusing at points, but it all irons itself out nicely by the end of the film. The casting was very well done. All the actors pretty much nailed the roles, incorporating the original characters without becoming a self-parody. It actually surprised me how funny the movie was. There were some great lines. Bones McCoy was hilarious, and Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Run Fatboy Run) was great as Scotty.

All in all, I give it a 9.5/10. A good time will be had by all.

Back