Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
D= Why is that funny? I faved the pic way before this topic began in the club :P and just decided to make a siggy and avatar out of it.

Oh, my mistake then; I thought you only saw this picture now like I did

@Beauty: The pic didn't show :gasp:

I had fanfic ideas between these two coming together, but now that it's pretty much implied Cloud and Tifa were already together in the movie, I don't know what kind of ficcies to attempt to write; the one main one I had in my head was taking place after AC though, where Cloud and Tifa get together after some shit I create happens

Last edited:
Erg, I hate being so late in these converstaions! >.<

In any case, weren't we just talking about this Mandi? Deja vu ftw.

I don't see how there could be any way its debatable wether or not she recieved a scar. When Sephiroth slashed her, it was a very dramatic moment, the whole thing where it's almost this slow motion as she tumbles down the stairs. Such a big moment does not go without some kind of permanent impact--In Tifa's case, it would be a scar.
In a way, I think this really sets her apart from all this stupd sex-symbol crap (as you were saying Mandi) and shows more of her character via a paradox. Women that are well endowed would tend to show off their assets, flaunting what others don't have (and *cough* often pay to get). For Tifa, this is the complete opposite. The scarred area is always covered, and this voluptuous 'gift' of hers is actually denied to her. Thus, she doesn't show off her considerable cleavage, yet is still very attractive.

As for the part about the dress, I have only two things to say:
1) Lego blocks do NOT, repeat, DO NOT give the best resolution. -.-

2) This may come as a surprise, but makeup can do incredible things. :wacky: Come on, you guys. I'm a tomboy and despise having to put makeup on, and even I know that. If she did have a low-cut dress (most dresses are) a little makeup could cover up a scar, although you'd have to look druther close to see it. I don't believe Tifa was ever concerned about letting anyone in that mansion getting that close though. But I could just be making huge assupmtions there... :rolleyes:

And fanfics?.........:cool: I have so beaten you guys to the chase. You seriously are telling me you've never, ever, ever written just a teeny bit? :confused:

Last edited:
Not about Cloti, no, I haven't written much. Just except for that one shot I made, which was like yeeeeeeears ago.

Let me join this too! I always believed that Tifa and Cloud like each other ^^

Yay, new members! Welcome to the club guys ^^

Some time ago I had started to believe that Cloud loved neither of them,Tifa and Aerith.But now that I'm playing the game again I see that he cares more for Tifa.

And Zack about Aerith.
Tifa and Cloud are old friends and are bound to like each other. It always happens to childhood friends :)

It just seems so obvious in the game that Cloud and Tifa like each other.

Do you remember when during their chidhood that Cloud wanted to impress Tifa and wanted to be friends with her?

Yes, he was just too shy to tell her how he felt.

Have you guys played Crisis Core yet? It has so many adorable Cloti moments in it! It proves the ZackxAerith Pairing as well.

ღ Lightning ღ;365629 said:
Yes, he was just too shy to tell her how he felt.

Have you guys played Crisis Core yet? It has so many adorable Cloti moments in it! It proves the ZackxAerith Pairing as well.
*cries hard*No,I haven't but I want to.I don't have a PSP and I want to play as Zack so much.But thanks for the info*gets more obsessed over Cloti*

ღ Lightning ღ;365629 said:
No, I don't think it's out in Europe yet. I'll definitely have to play it because there are many things surrounding the whole franchise that don't make much sense to me.

I love Cloti so much that I worship them. ^^ In my opinion it should be CloudxTifa and ZackxAerith so everyones happy. xD But yes Cloud does still like Tifa I know it I mean if you pay close attention to his lines when he talks to Tifa you should know.I just wish Enix would just hurry up and confirm that Cloud and Tifa are supposed to be together.

Me, too. I view the whole Cloud-feeling-guilty-about-Aerith's-death thing as a guilt trip in general, not about his feelings for her. I never really saw any connection between the two, although they made very nice, close friends. It could have been closer if she hadn't died.

Perhaps, if it wasn't for her death, then Cloud would have never realised his past with Tifa and how he felt about her when he was little?

Ah ha! Fresh blood in this old part of the woods! *rejoices*

Ja, Aerith was great and her relationship with Cloud is one not to be cheapend. However, I did not see the the amount of affection towards her as I saw already with Tifa. One thing (believe it or not) that really made me dislike Aerith's character the first time around, was that she was constantly fliriting with the man. Irritating! >( <------angry face

Anyways, as to what you're saying shygirl, I completely understand. If they're gonna make any more sequels, there darn well better be some spiky-haired babies in it!

>(

(ph3ar the angry face)

With the support of former allies and Tifa, an important woman to him and now also part of his family, Cloud regains the courage to move forward.

I want to see Cloud -- Marlene's honest words, which reflected what Tifa felt in her own heart, caused her to smile. The present Tifa isn't just Cloud's childhood friend, but also the mother of the 'family' they were forming in Edge.

In FF7, Tifa is the only one who knows Cloud's childhood, and furthermore, she holds the key to people involved in the story of Nibelheim's burning down, which is also depicted in CC. She and Cloud came to realize their feelings for each other in the end of the story, and live together in AC and DC.
While it was Tifa who strong-armed him into making the promise, it seems that the idea that he must keep this vow was forever in Cloud's mind. In BC he is obsessive about protecting people, and if he runs out of strength part way though he will mention the "promise".

Cloud and Tifa are childhood friends, both born in Nibelheim. When Cloud leaves the village, he calls Tifa out to the water tower and promises that he will become a SOLDIER. At the same time, he is also made by Tifa to promise that he will come to rescue her if she is ever in trouble.

Following this, the pair experience many hardships, such as the Nibelheim incident which also appears in CC, and the Jenova War in FFVII, and through these the distance between them shortens. And in AC they live together, with Barret's daughter Marlene and a boy named Denzel. Though there was also a period later where Cloud lived away from them after having contracted Geostigma, they finally reach a commune with each over and return to living together once again. In DC, they rush together to Vincent's aid, in his battle against Deep Ground SOLDIER.

"Cloud, you're smiling."
"I am?"
"Yeah."
"Everything starts now. A new..." Cloud looked for the right words, "A new life."
"I'm going to live. I think that's the only way I can be forgiven. We've been through... all sorts of things."
"I guess you're right..."
"But when I think about how many times I've thought about starting a new life, it's funny."
"Why?"
"I've always failed to do it."
"That's not funny."
"...I think it will be all right this time."
Cloud became very quiet for a moment. Then he said, "Because you're always with me."
"I haven't always been with you."
"That's how it will be starting from tomorrow," Cloud replied smiling again.

Seems like it's confimed to me :neomon: You just have to read between the lines guys. If they come out and say, "Cloud loves Tifa, not Aerith", a lot of people will be mad. Nomura stated that all the answers are there, you just have to look for them. I mean seriously, how much more obvious can they get? Aerith is DEAD for one, and then she walks off into the light with the man she was in love with. Cloud sleeps with Tifa, tells her the next day he wants her in his life, starts a family with her, and is quite happy until he contracts Geostigma and starts feeling guilty about things he had no control over. Anyway, rant over!

The above is quoted from the Crisis Core Ultimania. Translations found here http://ultimania.ff7compilation.net/

And from Case of Tifa: http://one.xthost.info/ffwebnovel/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back