Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought it was so sweet that Tifa never pushed Cloud into doing anything, and that she helps him find the answer on his own, instead of just telling Cloud what to do. That's what I loved about her character in FFVII, and in AC/RF they really talk about that being an important part of her character. :)

I always thought that since Sephiroth is Clouds darkness, (In KH) once he defeats his darkness (Which Sephiroth said was too strong), he will be able to accept his light (Tifa) which is currently too bright. I also think it interesting they have these two dressed in their AC outfits, and then make a reference to AC in the interviews saying that Cloud is running away from something warm like in AC. That to me, makes it make sense that he's running from Tifa in KH. Also, since their character designs were made to balance one another, did they use those same outfits to balance Cloud and Tifa in KH as well?

yeah she lets Cloud realize on his own how dumb he is... and I love that quote of Nomura saying they make Tifa a balance to Cloud! why would the creators do that? I can only think of one reason....

Whoa a lot has happened since yesterday! o_O I feel like I've been outta the loop for quite awhile...

Anyways, happy late b-day to Cloti!!! I hope you had a good one! *hugs*

Er, on topic...cute Cloti pic?
f2l9a1.png

Aww, I love this pic. Happy New Years in _____ depending on where you are! :monster:

Anyway, random thought, I haven't read everyone's comments: What do you guys think will happen to Tifa's gloves in ACC?

Edit:

However if you continue to provoke me, I won't hesitate to give you one for drama.

You ARE exaggerating. Now THIS here is drama.

Last edited:
LeonxAshley??? :gasp:
LeonxAda :D
Or... LeonxME works fine too, though I think Chris is hotter :monster:

I find it funny that Zack/Aeris seems to parallel Cloud/Tifa in alot of ways. I know it's been brought up, but I thought I'd reiterate since I'm restarting my CC game.

- Sky symbolism
- Both have important promises
- Both promises go against many odds/go partially unfulfilled for a time.
- Aeris dresses up pink for Zack, Tifa dresses up smexy for Cloud :D

Actually, it was just an excuse to put in the last point. :P

Tifa's gloves in ACC? I don't get it :/

Off-topic, but I was playing through Crisis Core

While Zack and Cloud are on the run, the second time Zack see's Cissnei, what did she mean she was already part of the family o_O

I can understand why someone can see the romantic connotation to that with the assumption that Zack's parents have approved of her for marriage, but then she says that "Cissnei" isn't even her real name, and that made me think "wtf, are they actually related o_O"

In my opinion, KH2 was to appease Cloud/Tifa fans. We see the interaction with Aerith and Cloud at the end of KH1, but wham! There's Tifa situated into the story about finding "her man" xD

And it's not optional! Even the most simplest playthrough of KH2, you're gonna see that scene. The same way that Sephiroth has a legitimate cameo, although it did nothing more than act as fanservice *shrugs*

One of my fave scenes with Cloud and Tifa in AC is defintely when she hops onto Cloud's bike and they just drive off, no questioning glance or anything from Cloud. Sure, he could've been preoccupied with Bahamut, but it was like it was perfectly normal for her to be there with Cloud xD

Well like I said it was a random thought, it's not important really :monster: Tifa wasn't wearing her gloves after the fight with Loz, when she was clearly before the fight.

...Oh yeah :O

Actually, I was more surprised about how the gloves manifested from her leather skirt..thingy...

I mean, we see her takes gloves from the back of her...skirt-thingy, but it's a totally smooth piece of leather, no pockets at all :gasp:

wow AC had a lot of continuity errors! I always fail to notice them though
Happy new year to everyone! I am already in 2009! I hope all your wishes come true!
and we Clotis will have a great 2009 I can bet.

...Oh yeah :O

Actually, I was more surprised about how the gloves manifested from her leather skirt..thingy...

I mean, we see her takes gloves from the back of her...skirt-thingy, but it's a totally smooth piece of leather, no pockets at all :gasp:

Really? I didn't notice that about the pockets.--> :gasp: too. There's always something random to be learned about AC or FF7 in general that I haven't noticed before. Hence the theme of subtlety again. :monster: ke I like it.

wow AC had a lot of continuity errors! I always fail to notice them though
Happy new year to everyone! I am already in 2009! I hope all your wishes come true!
and we Clotis will have a great 2009 I can bet.

Happy New Year again! :monster:
I'm thinking ACC. ;)) I put my bet also.

Happy new year to all here.

I think she took her gloves out of her pants,maybe there was a pocket there but the skirt-thingy was hiding it.And Tifa wears her gloves when she fights if I'm not wrong.

I believe the truth behind Tifa's promise with Cloud wasn't only for him to come and rescue her but also someday to meet again.If you think about it most Soldiers didn't get to see their families and friends that often(that's just my opinion)

But she did need him when Sephiroth slashed her.Come to think of it I really wonder were her scar really is.

I think so too,but Tifa wanted to make sure,xD.After all it might be just an excuse she came up with when she was actually trying to tell him that one day they should meet each other again.

You have a point there.Cloud is so closed to himself and it's hard to tell what he feels.Don't forget apathetic face of his,it shows no emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back