[Sign-Up/Discussion] Dissidia: War of the Dragon

SCHOOL SUCKS! i hope I didnt miss to much. :ness:

Also Lightshock16 You need to make a balthier and Tidus post. Cuz I made Hyne heard your bullet. and Yuna is currently asking you a question. lol. and Yaoi-Kitten you need to tell me if Zell is gonna fight back or not anymoar.

And I have to go somewhere soon so i hope the pages dont flood over.

Can I tie my story in with your abit Lightshock16 and SummonerAmaterasu please.

Only like a little twist like in some storys in dissidia and duodecim.

Fratley and Yuna are still waiting on Tidus' response to Auron's question. Once that happens, I can see about getting Yuna to 'send' him and we can be on our way towards the dragon.

I need one o the fallen cosmos warriors.. the one being controlled or zell to reply to rydia... or should are thet both knocked out.. then i can just grab them and take them to safety

Ramza is staying with me LY. You can take Zell if Yaoi-kitten will allow it. But i Need Ramza for a little while. DP knows that (unless He has some other idea.) Just wait a little bit and Ramza will be free.

hmmm soo i'll wait until Yaoi gets online and then see what she does with zell :D kool

zell wil never give up, he is relentless and full of energy, he wouldnt accept defeat until truly being beaten down

Justice Ramza and Lady Yuna. Actually...Yuna you can also grab ramza. Dp....You casn go with her. Cuz i want to have an epic battle with balthier. and It makes ense for Yuna to save the puppet right? After Yuna gets you you two can do whatever you want.

Sorry for being confusing...I try not too.

EDIT: Yaoi-Kitten. Can you at least get dragged away by LY ATM? I wanna figth with balthier. After that you can come out and seek revenge. KK~?

hmmmm soo i need dp to post now... and with a battle going on.... this is my chance to get them two away

:gasp: Hyne isnt overpowered! I just wanted Hyne to best Zell ATM because I was going to have Ramza go to fight Cosmos. But my plans have been changed and i find it better that Rydia help both of you.

and when you come Find me again you can beat me somewhat into obvlion~

EPIC BATTLE TIEM!...So Basically Balthier is able to Fire All sort's of Different Attacks, not Just Bullets...you wait till you see some of the thing's I come up with! Fira Energy Cannon was literally from the top of my head. :P

Hey! Hyne uses a multitude of Combo attacks i make up on the spot. like the Blizzara circle>thundara bolt >Holy combo I used Right now.

Good luck. EPIC BATTLE TEIM. I personally Think that after a while (or until someone intervines) We should like Call a tie after a few posts of EPIC BATTLE TEIM. if you have other ideas Share plz.

Yes I noticed. Bsalthier had to Smash the ICe Spikes to Get rid of the Thundara danger...I'm thinking Hyne should perhaps noticed Rydia trying to sneak off with Ramza and Zell, and try to Attack her, but Balthier actually Protects her perhaps, further solidifying himself as a Traitor.

thats a good idea but even when defeated zell wouldnt get carried away, he would shield rydia too even though he is weak, then balthier could help zell too that a good idea?

Back