[Sign-Up/Discussion] Dissidia: War of the Dragon

sorry for the late reply...

locations.. do you mean the list :D i'll go hunt for it and add it in the first post :D

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/showpost.php?p=917872&postcount=189

that the link to your bio post.. can you add your changes to this post.. edit it and add the picture and the point he was taken from the game (where he was at the time) then yh your kool... it just i not seen any changes cuz ur not edited the post -_-

EDIT: Ayumi Hamasaki I added the list of locations to the first post ;) hope it easier to find now :P

Ok I done it. You have to look at my profile pic for my appearance. I did post a link for it but you didn't see it I guess.

Ok I done it. You have to look at my profile pic for my appearance. I did post a link for it but you didn't see it I guess.

you could of have added a link to the post :wacky: but i'll let you off your now accected :D Welcome to the world of dissidia DP :D

@Dark Apocalypse

Please Redo your post in the RP and follow the guidlines mentioned in the first post of the RP,also please either use the [ i] for thoughts or a different color for your characters speech

Please use the Title for your post,name of character,and Location

the last complaint is maybe add more text to your posts dont be afraid of details =p

EDIT: Also we have our memories still just so you know

I looked at Cody's post and it fits the normal template

Name of post
Character

when he speaks he puts " around his speech so its fine if you wanna do that such as "I will fight along side you" Zack Said firmly something like this would work =p

also dont feel rushed take your time to post people will wait for you when you meet up with a group

sorry dude but he is a mod and yes i was thinking the same... you need name of post, location and character name, also your post is "very short" don't be afraid to add details dude :wacky:

name of post is just a title of the post... like a title for a chapter of a story

its like the title before a cutscene for my Squall Character I use titles such as

"The Lion Awakens" it depends on the situations for example if cloud is talking to oh say Sephiroth you could have a title like

"The Reunion" Since Sephi and cloud would be talking

It's good but the title is wrong xD Simply make up a title since Cloud's awakening maybe something like "The Soldier's Awakening" orsomething only use someone elses title when your in their group/conversation

Ok. Can someone respond to it then sometime later in the story. I don't like it when my characters on any rp gets ignored and people say whats going on.

Ok. Can someone respond to it then sometime later in the story. I don't like it when my characters on any rp gets ignored and people say whats going on.

One, I usually color code my dialogue, I've been a bit lazy lately. :wacky:

Two, you're Cloud right? Do you have your memories? Because if so Aerith will probably interact with you at some point regardless.

You can't really be ignored when two of my characters are also from FF7.

dw DA.. you won't get ignored :wacky: this rp to poplular to get ignored....

god dam it yoai where are you :mokken:

Back