[Sign-Up/Discussion] Dissidia: War of the Dragon

as i say I dm as long have you got something planned for tidus.. but I can't really see anything that you could do with him without jecht... if you get me because tidus is never a bad guy in the game XD

also can you try and make your posts a bit longer than 1 line.... or were gonna have the mods on our case... and that the last thing we want :wacky:

i hope he does jecht is passed out next to me n were about to fight for the wrong side and don't know it lol

I looked at it and i'm approving it now XD

i got the first post written and ready :D but i couldn't say this yesterday because i couldn't get on the forums at all yesterday XD

hmmmm soo i have a question for you guys... do you want to wait for cody to change his bio's, or should i just get the first post up... your choice.. cody just has to change the combat style anyway.. and that not anything major

I have changed my bio anyway Lady Yuna.

Sorry it took a bit, this weekend/week has been chaotic.

I hope it's better now. :wacky:

that much better cody XD i now approved the bio :D and i'll get the post up later today XD i'll do it one the forum hits 'busy' time which is at night for me

I am waiting to get this up and running wooooo, Can not wait woop :P, these forums being down for a bit made me feel lost haha :P

Cant wait for eet to start~~~~~~

Also nother question. If one of our characters Dies. Can we pick a new character so we can Still RP?

hmmmmmm if we do another cycle (this is cycle 1) you can pick another character

i'm just hoping to god that the first post ok :P

Ya, in the Dissidia world only Manikins can 'kill' your character before a cycle ends :hmmm: otherwise you get revived by your god not long afterwards.

Ya, in the Dissidia world only Manikins can 'kill' your character before a cycle ends :hmmm: otherwise you get revived by your god not long afterwards.

that what i thought XD and we had no mention of any manikins in the rp because quiet a few chaos characters died in number 1 ut yet they came back to own more XD

:hmmm: i would say no because like damon said.. characters only 'die' if their killed my manakins... and were are not planning to have these in the story right now :wacky: soo i would say no cuz characters would just be purely and return to battle

Something else I wanna suggest: you know you have a list of all the character's on the first post? do you think it may be easier if you seperated them into a List of Cosmos' Warriors and Chaos' Warriors, just so that we know who's on which side? I know my characters, but I'll probably end up forgetting that character's like Squall and Vincent Valentine are on the bad camp unless I look back. lol

On a side note, there is a loophole around the manikin thing, you can get a character to 'die' for that cycle by another method.

For those that played Duodecim, remember what happened to Cloud and Terra? There's another method around it.

hmmmmm i can't seem to remember.... well i'll just say try and keep killing characters to as little as possible ;)

anyway i'm going to get the first post up soon :D then the fun can begin :wacky:

not being horrible guys but ur talking about spoilers :wacky: do you mind moving on this epic convo to the duodecim spoiler thread... i don't want mods on my case XD

Back