Multiple Platforms Soul Calibur V coming?!

Concept art, you never see that in game, and when it almost happens in the opening Soul Calibur purifies it :mokken: in game it does not exist, and i've gathered pretty much every weapon in SC3 :monster:

If it happens in the game its canon. Just because we see it in the intro dosent mean its fake. Also it isnt Concept art. It was used as the opener when Sigfriend trys to destroy soul edge. making it real.

7.png
(Sc3)

that is all.

That is soul embrace when they both fused together. I meant that Xianghuas's version of the sword is never seen later on in the series.

EDIT: That sword can be used in Soul Calibur Broken destiny

So on the official site of Soul Calibur V there is a silhouette of what looks like a new character. It can not be Siegried.. it could possibly be an old character but I do not think so. They are doing some Facebook thing and they hopefully should reveal the character soon. On the other hand we see locked characters.. I think those will be revealed after this new character. Look here http://www.soulcalibur.com/en_US

It looks like Astaroth.

And it would work. Because astaroth is a golem. and Golems never age. So He would technically still be able to fight the same. Because they wouldnt have to change much.

..But it also could be a new character. Because ive never seen anyone besides Jecht from FFX in that possition.

But he was no hair which means it could not be Jecht.

pIcts to my Ideas.

Astaroth:http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-03/art/sc3-astaroth-02.jpg

Jecht:http://drkitachi.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jecht.png

Nope it can not be Astaroth as this new character looks like he uses a greatsword and Astaroth uses an axe so maybe not. Jecht is not possible and I don't think any FF characters will make it in. If anything you can try creating them but that is it. It is definitely a new character.

I geuss your right.

Ive never seen anyone like that in that position before.

YOur right about the Astaroth thing. but i still think Jecht has chances. I mean. This would make people go buy FF games. and with all the money SE might lose thats something they would want. :monster:

I would argue that it looks like Nightmare. But i doubt it. Its to.. unnightmarish.

I wonder who it will be?

New picture! This is from the Soul Calibur creator's twitter. The girl on the right is probably Talim.. she looks much older of course.. or if not Talim who could it be? I think that is our new character all the way in the back(bald one) Also for the other guy.. Yun seung? This was translated in english by the way :monster: http://twitpic.com/4wju09/full

Oh yeah and that other girl.. Amy?

Yoda was broken :stang:!

And it was 4 that had Star Wars xD

I am hoping we get all the custom character weapons from 3, some of them were badass, Chinese Sword ftw

I am positive the guy on the left is Seigfried, the girl on the bottom might be Talim/Tira, the middle guy could be Yun Seong and the top guy is making me think of Rock :hmmm: unless it's a new guy /thoughts atm

Yeah the guy on the left is Siegfried of course. We already saw his official art so that makes sense. Hmmm another possibility for the girl on the right is Hilde without her armor? Dunno just speculating right now. One of them is said to be Ivy's daughter according to their Facebook community. :hmmm:

..WTF?

Ivy locked herself up in solitude after IV. It was hinted at in her ending in SC2. blatantly said so in SC3 and was hinted at again in IV.

So why dose she have a daughter?

And even if this follows Siegfrieds ending. I would expect Ivy just to return home to live alone. Its in her style.

Ivy would never have kids if her curse was not broken. Her ending in Soulcalibur IV should be real then as she is free from her curse. Not saying that one of those girls is NOT her daughter.. I am just going by what her ending in IV goes by. She even said she would never be able to have kids as well with the curse. So I think Hilde and Ivy's ending are alternate pathways into SC V. /speculation

Either that or the girl is adopted or a 'pupil' of sorts, otherwise it's impossible for her to have a child if her ending isn't canon.

I doubt she'd be able to learn the same techniques as Ivy with her snake sword, since the sword itself has a will of it's own, connected to Ivy's (as shown in her 4 ending) I also think her cursed blood allows her to use it, so the girl would have to become one with Soul Edge to do it, only way Ivy managed that was because Cervantes got a woman pregnant while being sustained by Soul Edge I believe.

Back