Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I mainly use:

1) Ike
2) Pit
3) Lucas
4) Lucario
5) Shiek/Zelda

And having Roy would be nice because we DO have 2 other Fox clones. It's so frustrating. lol. Roy is much stronger than Marth, IMO. Ike is like a power house as well.

I have to say, this game is pretty amazing. I love the new maps and characters, and especially Solid Snake. He's my guy. :)
To be real honest, that's just one of the few flaws to me. I was expecting maybe more amazing stages; none of the new ones makes me want to fight in them (except maybe, the Wario Ware one); that's just my opinion at the end >_<

And for the most of time i use C. Falcon. I just use Ike while i unlock the captain :neomon:

I really dislike all the clone characters. Why not drop the clones and add better/more diverse characters? URGH! lol. Kinda pointless, IMO.

R.O.B.? Pokemon Trainer? Wolf? -____-!!!

My biggest disappointments about Brawl are poor representation of the Fire Emblem franchise (only 2 playable characters, Lyndis as a lame Assist Trophy instead of a playable character, 9 trophies, and 11 tracks, no representation of Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu), no female newcomers (Zero Suit Samus does not count), Little Mac as an Assist Trophy, Isaac as an Assist Trophy, and not enough playable characters overall.

Last edited:
Get off the fire emblem already. >_<;; Geez. lol.

Jigglypuff, Shiek/Zelda, Peach, Samus/Zero Suit Samus are some kickass women characters. No need for so many more, at least, I think not.

I have to say, this game is pretty amazing. I love the new maps and characters, and especially Solid Snake. He's my guy. :)

I like how Snake's final smash goes into *almost* first person view, it's a nice way to incorporate the Wiimote.

I really dislike all the clone characters. Why not drop the clones and add better/more diverse characters? URGH! lol. Kinda pointless, IMO.

R.O.B.? Pokemon Trainer? Wolf? -____-!!!

Agreed. I'll do my best to keep my complaints to a minimum since I do love the series and definitely will buy Brawl....but they really should work harder on making a more diverse roster :/

Pokemans trainer is just...odd. I'd rather just replace the playable, overused Pokemon *glares at Jigglypuff and Pikachu* with Charizard and Blastoise.

My biggest disappointments about Brawl are poor representation of the Fire Emblem franchise (only 2 playable characters, Lyndis as a lame Assist Trophy instead of a playable character, 9 trophies, and 11 tracks, no representation of Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu), no female newcomers (Zero Suit Samus does not count), Little Mac as an Assist Trophy, Isaac as an Assist Trophy, and not enough playable characters overall.

bawbunnygq6.jpg

Oh no...don't get me wrong. I loveee this game. haha. Just a few minor things. =p.

You can't knock the pikachu!!! lol. I say kill off the jigglypuff, but mehhh.

Btw, anyone else think that the pokemon in the pokeballs this time around are totally lame? Last game, I loved throwing out the pokeballs but now it's like..."wtf?"

You can't knock the pikachu!!! lol. I say kill off the jigglypuff, but mehhh.

Btw, anyone else think that the pokemon in the pokeballs this time around are totally lame? Last game, I loved throwing out the pokeballs but now it's like..."wtf?"

Oh yes I can knock the pikachu. I'm damn tired of seeing that stupid little rodent everywhere. They wore him to death LOOOOOOONG ago in the show, cashed in on him with Yellow version, and they can't let go of him in Smash Bros. Find a better mascot damnit, like Mudkip.

As for Jigglypuff.... *shakes head* I could think of so many Pokemon better suited to Smash Bros than Jigglypuff. Lucario was a good choice, but I would have thrown in some other playables like Haunter, Kabutops, and Blastoise to replace Pikachu and Jigglypuff. And Jigglypuff's final smash doesn't even make sense, it just grows fat and knocks everything off the platform...what happened to putting things to sleep and drawing on their faces with markers? o_O

You've already gone over this exact thing like two weeks ago.

I will not play Super Smash Bros. Brawl because:

• There are no female newcomers on the playable roster. (Zero Suit Samus does not count.) The only female members of Brawl's roster (Samus, Peach, and Zelda) are veterans. Brawl is the first and only installment of the series to lack female newcomers.
  • Lyndis appeared as an Assist Trophy instead of a playable character.
  • Three of the Assist Trophies are main characters of their original games; they are Little Mac, Isaac, Saki Amamiya.
  • There were not enough Fire Emblem characters in the playable roster.
  • My favorite Nintendo game Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu, where my favorite Nintendo character Ayra originated from, was virtually unrepresented. The same goes for Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.

We're not going to turn round because you're constantly repeating yourself and go 'you know, you're right. We totally deserve more Fire Emblem love'. We get the fucking hint already.

Not everyone is going to love every aspect of it and most people here have little things changed here or there but you've gone beyond that for the most pathetic reasons ever. That coupled with acting like the most depressed thing about a game that you've got no intention of purchasing or even played just makes us give even less a shit about what you've got to say and is just pissing people off.

If you've got nothing meanwhile or constructive to post up then for the love of God don't bother.

Oh yes I can knock the pikachu. I'm damn tired of seeing that stupid little rodent everywhere. They wore him to death LOOOOOOONG ago in the show, cashed in on him with Yellow version, and they can't let go of him in Smash Bros. Find a better mascot damnit, like Mudkip.

As for Jigglypuff.... *shakes head* I could think of so many Pokemon better suited to Smash Bros than Jigglypuff. Lucario was a good choice, but I would have thrown in some other playables like Haunter, Kabutops, and Blastoise to replace Pikachu and Jigglypuff. And Jigglypuff's final smash doesn't even make sense, it just grows fat and knocks everything off the platform...what happened to putting things to sleep and drawing on their faces with markers? o_O

I'd say throw a Cindaquil in there just for some fire fun. ^___^! Lucario is just mewtwo with a different look and name. >_<;; I love how they just took a character out and put one in the very similar movements and abilities.

LordofInfinity said:
On-Topic: Who are everyone's top 5 mains in Brawl? Mine are:
1. King Dedede
2. Wario
3. Marth
4. Captain Falcon
5. Mario

Mine would be...

1. Pikachu
2. Ness
3. Princess Peach
4. Luigi
5. Donkey Kong

A shame Donkey Kong's final smash is such shit.

Necron said:
While playing this game, I discovered that it is easier to hit with "Warlock Punch" (Ganondorf's version of Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch). Or is it just me? o_O

Might just be you. haha
Since Captain Falcon is much faster and can jump higher, I have an easier time landing his falcon punch.

Tedius said:
I do not even have a Wii. I would rather buy a PS3 than a Wii. If I were to buy a Wii, I would get Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn not Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

You may have a hard time finding Ayra on any PS3 game...you know...if that's gonna be your criteria for judging games. No Ayra? No good.

On-Topic: Who are everyone's top 5 mains in Brawl? Mine are:
1. King Dedede
2. Wario
3. Marth
4. Captain Falcon
5. Mario
k....mine are...
1. Marth
2. Fox
3. Sonic
4. Toon Link
5. Lucas

While playing this game, I discovered that it is easier to hit with "Warlock Punch" (Ganondorf's version of Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch). Or is it just me? o_O
ya i noticed too....i couldn't hit with Falcon Punch that often, then when i got Ganondork i started to hit way more than before......

Is it just me or does all of Sonic's move resemble one another? I mean...I know his signature is to spin...but geez...it seems like that's all he does.

ya all sonic does is spin attacks and some punching.....all of the spin attacks are different though.....if you're just watching him, then ya they all look the same, but when you play him, you'll notice the differences......

Well, I tried playing him and while they are somewhat different...it just seems redundant.

And him and Pikachu's Super Smash is kinda hard to control, IMO. It takes some practice.

Sonic's Super Smash is easier than pika's.....at least you can stop with sonic's.....with pika's ya have to keep moving...i can't control that one at all.....

Brawl is EXCELLENT. I'm so glad they didn't mess this up.

Top Five:
1. Zelda (not Sheik)
2. Ike
3. Pit
4. Marth
5. Link

(I like swords.)

For some reason, I just can't figure out Sheik, so I always stick to Zelda. I barely used her in Melee, but for some reason I just started using her all the time in Brawl. I like using Ike in team battles with a smaller, faster partner. Then I can just stand there and spam smash up+A.

Subspace Emissary is like a dentist's appointment. You know you have to do it, and while you're doing it you just want it to be over as fast as possible. I'll let my little brother go back and get 100 percent completion.

Both online and in real life, it seems like anyone who uses Lucas or Zero Suit Samus is really, REALLY good. Has anyone seen a tier list?

Tedius Zanarukando said:
Lyndis as a lame Assist Trophy instead of a playable character

I'm a fellow Fire Emblem fan, but the Lyn trophy is FREAKIN' AWESOME. Seriously, I'm pretty sure it's a OHKO. It's the next best thing to having her playable.

Back