"Go GET HER!"

The medic's assitant rushed out and Desert rushed in

"Desert i am sorry"
"Its fine darling i know you were only looking out for me"

"I was so scared when i heard the mesage on the PA"

"I'm fine.. we are just mortal.."

"Desert.. Get Shadow and Alexander here please.. we need to talk to them"

"Okay darling you rest and get better i will explain to them"

As desert turned around the doctor injected aiden and aiden099 fell into a coma..

"What did you Do!"
"Only inject him.."

"That was a mistake!"

Wolf watched over Aiden as the doctor injected him with tranqz. He didn't need them, the water spear was keeping his wounds closed and giving him energy and movility, but still...anything to avenge his piano...THAT HE WAS INTENDING TO PLAY!

Aiden099 just laid there cold

Desert was in tears next to him..

"Aiden Come back.."

OOC:
Through the section where aiden will be unconcious - i will be playing Air Wolf as Desert will be working her arse off to wake me up :)

Dante became enraged at what Garsol had done and he was also angry at himself that he allowed Aiden to go alone, or at all "Lone, I'll handle this" Dante then teleported into the realm of Darkness with the Buster sword on his back, he lifted it off and pointed the Blade at Garsol "your gunna regret that" as Garsol turned around he saw Dante "and who might you be" Dante smirked "I'm Aiden's muscle" Garsol smiled as he threw a Dark spear at Dante "DIE!"

with one swing of Dante's sword the spear shattered into hundreds of shards "that was too easy"

as Dante fell he smiled "to easy" he then teleported behind Garsol "hey Garsol, your gunna have to do better than that to kill me" Dante whispered in his ear before teleporting into the air and showering him with Scathe spells

Garsol turned around to get the Spells directly in the chest which sent him flying backwards into the Abyss

"Good Dante.. You Forget this is my realm - i make the rules "

Garsol fired off some high powered dark spells one of which encased Dante with a cage..

"Now time to end this"

"Dark Ultimayis"

"You have 2 minutes to escape or this room collapses on you and is turned into nothing..

Wolf looekd down upon Aiden as his body occasionally moved with discomfort. all the more incentive for him to get up and FIX HIS PIANO!

At that moment Ragnarok padded in. He looked up at Wolf then jumped up on top to sit on Aiden's chest

Aiden099 was fully asleep and woke up and sat up rolling Raggy onto the bed and aiden099 stood up

"Whats up Lone?"

Garsol cast the spell to make sure that Dante would die..

he jumped over the abyss and watched as the walls started to collapse

Dante began glowing white then he heard a familiar voice "my spirit shall always watch over you son" the cage then shattered and Dante had a huge wingspan his right wing bright white, his left wing was black "garsol, i am the non elementalist you don't stand a chance!" Dante then opened a ryuker spell behind Garsol and threw a bio spell at him knocking him back through into the guild living room, Dante then flew through after him

Ragnarok dropped down from the bed and ran to the living room and was saddened to see the piano was BROKE! For Ragnarok loved hearing Wolf play piano songs. More importantly however...

Wolf walked over to where Garsol was and picked him up by his neck

Wolf "You dare hurt not only the staff, but my friend and ally as well!"

Wolf spun and tossed Garsol against the wall throwing numerous beams of water into his torso knocking him out.

Wolf "Dante either kill him or put him in the cells...your'e choice bud. I'm gonna take Ragy for a walk"

Wolf walked out with ragnarok trotting beside him

I know Ragnaokr, i know you want to LISTEN TO THE PIANO!, but its broke, It'll be fixed soon enough hopefully it'll be IN TUNE!

Wolf sat on the grass watching as Ragnarok dashed around the grass snorting flickers of flames and singing the grass nearby

OOC: I wont be around much this week coz i'm working. I'll be online on and off. I'll be back to normal routine on friday night

Aiden099 finally after a few hours of work got the piano working again

he sat down with desert next to him on the seat and started playing sweet music.

"Aiden.."

Aiden stopped playing.

"Don't stop.."

Aiden carried on

"I love you , you know.. am glad your back"

"I know"

Aiden099 started to play a bit louder to see if Lone could hear him :)

"And i'm sorry i had to stop you coming myself.."
"it hurt"
Aiden099 stopped playing and kissed desert..

"I'm sorry darling.. if you would have come and seen what happened it would have been alot worse.."

Aiden099 stood up
"I need a shower."

They walked to aiden's room

aiden099 removed his shirt and desert pointed out his back..

There was a large mark where his wings should be..

"I know.. it hurts"

Aiden099 dropped his robe trousers and walked into the shower sealing the door behind him

OOC: wow, Aiden how long did it take you to come up with your love story with Desert? anyways, don't expect me to start posting until we have a crisis, because i gotta focus on other things for a time, so you senior peeps have fun and try not to kill each other for the love of god.

Dante was stood watching the cell in which Garsol was in "so your the legendary elementalist Dante? you don't look like much" Garsol announced "why don't you test me?" Dante replied "I could break out of this cell in an instant" Dante smirked "just try it, I dare you" Garsol held his hand out and a large ball of black magic shot at Dante, it blew through the door and directly at Dante who slapped the ball of magic away "so you wear an Opal ring, Big deal" Dante then unleashed an extremely powerful Scathe spell killing Garsol "to easy" Dante muttered before informing Aiden telepathically.

after his announcement Dante returned to his room to Explain to Kara about his abrupt exit, by this point his wings had disapeared

Dante - " don't be a fool - he is still the lord of darkness - you've left him unattended with a hole in the wall.. shit desert"

Aiden099 ran out of the shower with a towel around his waist and looked aound for desert..

he saw her on the balcony

Aiden099 walked out

"Hey i'm back."

"i guessed.."

"Whats the matter desert?"

"we are both mortal now.. we can grow old together.."

"thats it aiden. i wanted us to last forever.."

"I'm sure we will honey don't worry"

Aiden099 went to hug desert but forgot if he let go of his towel it would fall :P

"oh gward cannot hug you - if i do. my towel falls"

Desert walked backwards so that she pushed aiden into his room and she shut the door and clicked her fingers and the doors locked and deadbolted - no one was getting in or out

"then hug me.."

OOC : Shadow its a working progress :P

OOC : my choice not to :P

IC: hours later desert unlocked the doors and her and aiden099 walked dressed very smartly and headed for the city

on their way out the found a bewildered lone wolf stood next to the piano

"Told you i'd do it :D

Hey lone we are off into town for a drink and some food :) - if you need us telepath me :)"

"Bye Lone" desert said with a huge smile on her face :)

the two of them turned and walked off holding each other..
this was going to have to be a walking visit as Garsol had stolen aiden's wings so his normal suit fitted him today.. wierd he hadn't wore this suit in a long time because of his wings appearing.

OOC: He's only in it for the huge amounts of sex. Haha

IC: Wolf walked back into the guild and saw the piano appently "Fixed"

Wolf was suspicious as he sat down and began playing a rather basic C Major scale to test the white notes. Sure enough, some weren't in tunr correctly. He then did the C# Major scale to test the F#, G#, A#, C# and D# notes which surely enough, some weren't in tune either

Lonew Wolf sighed as he got out the tuning kit, which comprised of tuning forks and a small wrench

4 Hours later of precision tuning, Wolf sat and played many melodies to the happiness of Ragnarok. by the end of an hour of playing Ragnarok was lying sleeping on top of the grand piano...what is it with Ragnarok and sleeping nowadays? probably coz he was growing up quickly. Dragons grew up much faster than other animals on the planet

Back