The Final Fantasy Guild Of Mages

Yeh,we got a storyline,and everyone are parts from it.The rules are at first post i think,but most likely no god modding,that means not controlling any living person character and dont make yourself so powerful that you blow planets out and other things like that.At beggining you are a begginer and someone will need to teach you ;)Read last 4 pages of posts and you will get how we do it :)

Last edited:
OOC: hey BHZ i have no problem with you joinin the guild, but could you use a diff name for your character as i happen to control both of the Bahamut's (normal and fury) and it might get a touch bit confuzzing

Aiden099 went into the control system of the Guild and locked it down..

he hid the staff of the guild in the training room and he and the other mages who were in the guild stood guard at the door.

Aiden099 would wait in the guild untill he heard telepathically from Lone that the battle with Bahumut is about to take part then aiden would leave the guild and join the battle..

After dante's announcement to Lone he turned to exit the room "Lone, if they attack Bahamut first please, come to my aid, i am unsure if i can take all of the guild members alone" Dante then teleported up to the moon and sat in his seat on the right side of Bahamut, he could sense that Bahamut Fury and Gilgamesh were already stood waiting by the entrance of the temple, Dante then summoned 100 shadow dragons into the Main entrance.

The dragon's that Dante summoned were direct decendents of the Draconis that Lone fought in the Water temple, but they had pure evil in their hearts, they would try to kill Dante if they had the chance, their dragon breath's fire burnt at over 5000 degrees their claws were so sharp they could slice through Mithril and their Fangs just as sharp, they are all black and always hungry for human flesh.

Aiden099 opened his mind and read into the telepathy field..

he heard Dante's call to Lone and replied..

"Dante do not worry I will come to your aid as well ... i intend to take down the evil elements.. and Bahumut has never been anything but an ally to the guild.. so has Lone's Element.. Let us end this battle and search out the hidden summons that cause us pain with the elements and let Thunder and Non elemental conquor over the rest"

Dante sat forward, "Aiden, you think this is about the evil in the world, Ha your sorly mistaken, this is to gain superiority over the world, this is a war for power not peace, anyone who trys to enter this Temple is going to be eaten so if i was you or any of the other mages i would stay the fuck away, i wouldn't want you guys to get eaten. i will kill you myself if you try and destroy Bahamut"

hmmm that's a damper in my plans Shadow thought, then he had a bright idea. "Aiden, Dante, Lone, leave the hidden summons to me and my uncle, we can take care of them."
Shadow beckoned to his uncle and quietly whispered his plan. Luka nodded, and then he stepped back into the valley of the dead with Shadow behind him. "Do not worry. the hidden eidolons will be taken care of" Shadow then looked at Aiden. "we will need your help Aiden, in finishing this fight."

aiden099 looked at shadow..
"What do you want me to do?

We need to make the elementals powerless.. Bahumut needs to be the only one left.. so the element of Thunder needs to be defeated... that means Fighting Lone..

I will do it.."

Aiden099 picked up his sword and headed for the exit

"AIDEN!"

Desert came running from the entrance and put her arms out and stopped

"NO your not going! you are not going to fight Lone!"

"I have too..."

Aiden099 looked to the skies..
"its the only way to stop this war..."

Desert : " please don't we are safe here.."

Aiden099 opened the door and let shadow and luka out..

"Report in every summon defeated.."

Aiden099 sat down at the machine stabbing his sword into the floor

"Display known elements defeated"

Ice
Fire
Water
Holy
Earth
Air

"hmmm i can't take Darkness, it's my very being." Shadow frowned at the machine. "you are on your own until you fight lone or Dante, Aiden. good luck to you" Shadow then got up and walked over to the magazine collection the lounge had, picked one at random, and began to read.

OOC: Bahumat dude, welcome to the guild. Read the first post and you'll find out how we work. Solidjuss- Promotion for you :P You're now a rookie mage :D

Wolf nodded at what dante had said

Wolf "Likewise Dante, but if anyone comes to try and kill the element of thunder, i will have no choice but to fuse with Ragnarok and fight who ever"

Wolf whistled and in the horizon, 50 massive fully grown white dragons appeared and landed all around the temple. Wolf had trained them so that they only listened to him.

Wolf "Dragons! Protect Adramellech should anyone come near"

OOC:Yay i got promotion.

IC:When Aiden entered Guild some minutes back,Mark went to him and said:''I joined the Guild of Mages and i am sorry to say but Solidus left.''
''Very well,your rank is rookie mage.''Aiden said.
''Thank you!''Mark feeled as new magic power went trough his body.

At the moment-
''So...will wars start now?...or not?''Solidus asked from a man.
''Hmm...i would like to battle.Alexandrian war only warmed me up.Battle of elements would be something great.You wouldnt want it?Oh yeah sorry...you may not kill summons.Haha.''That man said.
''Shut up,i may finish Bahamut off if i wish,but he once saved my life...''Solidus said
''So did you.Anyway so what will you do next?''That man asked.
''Shit if i knew...I am waiting for Kratos...I would love to challenge him Bill.''Solidus said.
Bill looked at Solidus and smiled,then he left big room where they were talking.
''Waiting for me?''Kratos voice said to Solidus.
''At last brother,meet at Galladium?''Solidus said.
''I will be there!''Kratos said.Then Solidus teleported away.

Same time at Guild of Mages.
''BILL!!!''Mark shouted.''Whoa,why the heck are you here?''
''Mark,nice to see you too.I heared that some serious battle is coming.I tought i would take part too.''Bill said.
''You?You really could take summons out?''Mark asked.
''I dont want to,but their helpers,oh yeah,i havent had a good fight in years,if not count Alexandrian war what warmed me up.''Bill said.
''Okay,wanna meet beaty queen?''Mark asked.
''Oh yeah,Kary is here too.''
''She is called now Aslesa.''
''Okay...Her mom name?''Bill asked while wondering
''Yeh...her mom name.''Mark said.

''Galladium,as beautiful as always.''Solidus looked around.It was a big city,full of modern technology,but almost every building was historycal and had different cultures in it.''So where you may be my bro.''Solidus started walking trough the city.

OOC:Galladium is a city in other universe,further away from Land of Summons.

Last edited:
OOC : Guys please remember the guild is under total lock down no one can leave or come in after i leave..

IC : Aiden099 left the guild and headed for the temple of thunder

"Lone are you in there!"
"I AM UNARMED I WISH TO TALK!"

Aiden099 stood at the entrance and waited for an answer.

Adramellech looked over to Wolf who nodded...the sky outside and blackened as it began pouring down heavily, and thunder crashed into the groud all outside the temple...

Wolf sprang up both swords draw, he walked out of the throne room, down the entrance hall to the marble doors and opened them. He stood face to face with Aiden. He remained cautious in case he tried anything quick

Wolf "Yes Aiden. What is it. Try anything and i will blast you back down this mountain..."

*evil stare*

Dante and Bahamut were gazing into a large crystal globe that they could watch the happenings on earth through "Bahamut" "don't Say it Dante, if you were to even attempt to battle Lone the most likely outcome would be that you destroy each other
" Dante smirked "I wasn't going to say that actually" Bahamut looked at Dante "so what is wrong?" Dante sat back in his chair "any chance of getting a cup of tea, I'm parched"

Wolf stood upright and saw the silver dragons loom down upon Aiden

Wolf "Not yet my pets! You'll have your dinner soon enough"

"Lone .. I want to ally with you.. I seek an audience with the element of Thunder.. Perhaps he can explan why my wings are those of a thunder elementalist.."

"I am unarmed and out of MP i don't wish to fight i know it would be my downfall.. I just wish to talk and join the cause to defeat Bahumut.."

Shadow shadow walked back to the hiding place he and his uncle had set up. There was no way he was going to let some frivolous war between eidolons ruin the guild. As such, Shadow and Luka had been gathering an army to march upon the temples of Bahamut and Adrallmech and destroy them. First they had to find people to aid them. So far, all they had managed to recruit were fiends, however a few of them were quite powerful. After checking on them all, making sure they were getting to know each other and quietly discussing strategies, Shadow went back to his uncle, thinking we may have to go to other realms and recruit people from there to help us.

Lone looked down upon Aiden

LW "Wings such as these?"

Wolf lowered his arm as his white and gold wings extended

LW "How do i know you are not lying. And why exactly do you want to pair with me as opposed to Bahumat's temple. Tell me this and i grant you audience to adramellech, under the dragons and mines watchful guard at that..."

"For the last few months of being in the guild you must have seen my wings change..

they have changed from that of pure white to that of yours"

Aiden099 expanded his wings and they were the same as Lone's
"Brother I wish to join the more powerful element ...."

Back