The Institute Of Silver Lake

"I just don't get anything anymore...it's all so confusing"

She sat up, gazing at the wall across from them.
~Maybe he hasn't guessed it yet...I'm almost glad...~
Zeria turned to look at Stephen.

"Thanks for being here for me, Stephen. I appreciate it. And I look forward to seeing you more in the play. Who'd have though...a sports guy doing a Shakespeare play..."

She giggled softly.

Stephen sat smirking at Zeria's comment and then turned his head to notice she was looking at him "yea, i better not tell my dad, he would flip he would give me this whole speech on how i should spend more time practicing football and less time prancing around in costumes" Stephen let out a short burst of a laugh "he can be a real jerk sometimes"

Stephen looked back at Zeria with he was still smiling ~what are you doing, you don't want to kiss her, don't do it Stephen, no, no, no~ Stephen lent towards Zeria but stopped around an inch from her lips ~WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SAVE IT FOR THE BLOODY PLAY ROMEO...OH CRAP THIS IS ABOUT TO GO WRONG~ was screaming through Stephen's head

Her breath hitched in her throat again and her heartbeat was like a pounding drum in her ears. Her cheeks were a burning crimson and her eyes went wide.
~Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods....!~

She couldn't bring herself to say anything. With Stephen being so close, it was like she had no words, despite what she wanted to speak.
~O-oh noooo! He's so close! Ahh! What do I do?! I've never felt so freaked out before!~

Stephen stood up "damn, didn't work" he offered his hand to Zeria to help her up he was smiling. "although I'm pretty sure if i leaned in like that with most of the girls in school they would have kissed me" Stephen had a Smile on his face "I'm impressed, your resisted my small amount of charm.

~oh good cover up, wouldn't have had to cover anything up if you had listened to me. wtf am i doing, it's like im talking to myself...oh god, would I shut up already~

Stephen then let out a large sigh "well i can't be bothered to go back in there so i am going to go to the main hall and play that grand piano" Stephen informed Zeria "Right after i help you up"

Zeria sighed with relief, yet argued with herself.
~You should have kissed him. Ooooh! Shut up! You're not like all of the other girls! But he is nice...SHUT UP!~
She smiled at him.

"I didn't know you play piano. I do too, ha ha. I've been playing since I was young. We can go play together. Who knows, maybe we can teach each other something, mr. kissing ego"

~Jeez, Zeria. What kind of comeback was that?!~

"You can woo the girls there instead of sending my heart into a spastic frenzy by getting so close to me"

Stephen smiled "sorry, If i knew i was causing spastic Frenzies i wouldn't have done it" Stephen said through a smile "and if you have been playing since you were young then you will probably school me on it, i can play two songs, Go Audio- she left me and Avril Lavigne- when your gone" Stephen said still smiling as he pulled Zeria to her feet and purposely didn't step back so the two were face to face for a third time in under an hour "your heart having a spastic frenzy yet?" Stephen joked he then turned and walked down the corridor towards the main hall

Zeria had to slow her heartbeat again after being so close, and glared at him.

"Keep teasing me like that, and I'm going to start teasing back. And I'll definately school you tomorrow in our spar"

She grinned and followed after him.

"Test me enough, and I'll wear weights while you carry me on your run tomorrow morning"

Stephen smiled as Zeria chased after him telling him how she would tease him back or wear weights whilst she is on his back, as he walked around a corner he stopped and waited for her to come around it, as she did he lifted her up using one arm which he placed around her waist "you know, i think the weights might help actually" he said as he put her back on the floor.

Stephen then began walking backwards and looking at Zeria "and as for the teasing back, good luck with that one" he announced while winking at her. he then turned around and opened the door to the main entrance and through to the main hall, when he was in the hall he sat at the Piano and cracked his knuckles he then began to play a melody that was stuck in his head.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z62BPrkSgAc
^^the melody^^

Zeria smiled, arms behind her, fingers laced together. He was a wonderful player. The song was calming and beautiful, and she found herself swaying gently.

~It's so beautiful...and he looks so peaceful...~

She waited until he was done, then strode over and sat herself right in his lap.

"Let me show you how it's done, pretty boy"

She pulled the ribbon from her hair and let the strands drape around her shoulders, placing her fingers on the keys and beginning to play...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T8yLRpq9C00

As Zeria was playing Stephen smiled, the young red head now sat extremely close to him.
~what the hell is she doing...wow she is good~

Stephen then reached to the piano and began playing With Zeria, making the melody more relaxing, luckily for Stephen he was a few inches taller than Zeria so he could see over her shoulder, but his chin was almost resting on her shoulder "you know, I'm surprised you can sit this close to me" he whispered gently in her ear "without your face turning the same colour as your hair"

She grinned.

"It's because...I'm better than you, captain ego"

She pressed her back more to his chest, ignoring the blush that was rising to her cheeks, and finishing the song. Zeria giggled.

"I told you I would tease back..."

Stephen smirked at Zeria's comment and then whispered in her ear "gunna have to do better than that" he whispered in her ear and then the door opened and the head teacher walked in

~YOU FOOL!!!!! YOU NEVER GET CAUGHT YOU FOOL!!!!~

the head teacher smiled and exited the room then Stephen laughed "wow, i guess he likes the students more than he lets on" Stephen said with a smile. Stephen then let out a sigh you know if the wrong person walks in this could get ugly"

Zeria gave a small 'eep', then got up, sliding away from the piano.

"You're right. Bad idea. I'll get you back tomorrow. Instead of carrying me on your back, you can carry me in your arms. And I'll be wearing weights. You'd better be ready for it, mr football star. You're getting a workout"

She flashed a grin and moved to the far end of the room, running and jumping up slightly, backflipping and propelling off of her hands three times, before flipping again and landing forward.

"And I hope you survive our spar, lover boy. I'd feel guilty if I damaged that pretty face of yours"

Stephen stood up Smiling "you really think you have what it takes to land a punch on me"
he then began walking towards Zeria "even if you could get close enough, with those small arms of yours you would just get nervous and back away from me" Stephen announced confidently.

he then turned around and pulled of his school jumper and dropped it next to his bag, he then turned back towards Zeria and walked over to her smiling "so let me get this straight, i carry you for three miles while you are wearing weights, then i have to spar with you?" Stephen stepped right up close to her again "and are you sure you don't want me to do anything else, maybe an all day football training session to wear me out a bit more?"

She laughed.

"Even I'm not that cruel"

Zeria went over in front of him, her face inches from his, and her eyes burning with a challenge.

"If I didn't have P.E. after this, and then Martial Arts club, I'd take you on right here and now, lover boy. Then all your little fangirls could see just how 'good' their football star is, ne?"

Stephen smiled "that nearly sounded like a challenge" Stephen muttered confidently as he turned around and walked back towards his bag "you know, i think your using your P.E and martial arts as an excuse not to Spar with me, I'm up for putting you on your back right now, we don't even need the mats" Stephen then lent forward slightly "I'll be gentle as i drop you"

he then stood up straight "oh yea, and i normally spar topless, so i doubt you will be able to control your excessive drooling long enough to take a swing for me" Stephen then extended his right arm and flicked his fingers towards hi body as Neo did in the Matrix "Come on Z, Lets see what you got"

~oh god if this doesn't work then she is like a bloody Zen master or summit who doesn't feel anger~

Zeria grinned.

"You think I'm going to fall for your teasing right now? Hmph, you clearly don't know me well enough. I'm not stupid enough to take you on right now. Besides..."

She stuck her tongue out.

"You'd enjoy making my skirt go up, pretty boy"

She simply moved past him and sat down at the piano again, taking a deep breath to calm herself, then beginning to play...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ee_Ez6tFk

Stephen smiled as Zeria strode past him, like he wasn't even there and began playing on the Piano "fine, we will play it your way" Stephen looked outside and saw that the sun had come out and the weather was actually brightening up for the first time in weeks Stephen looked over at Zeria "hey, feel like coming for a walk out in the sun?" Stephen asked in his regular tone

Zeria finished and smiled over at him, picking up her things and sliding away from the piano.

"I suppose a walk in the sun would be nice. As long as we make it back to class on time. I like being on time to class"

She giggled.

"Though I'll still kick your butt tomorrow. And you're gonna have one heck of a time carrying me, despite that I don't weigh that much..."

Stephen smiled as Zeria agreed to the walk "well how about we walk now and leave beating the crap out of each other until tomorrow" Stephen said with a smirk as he grabbed his bag and stuff, as he got out into the open air he noticed just how hot it was, it had heated up very quickly, considering they were in england

~wow, i would take my top off but Zeria would make some remark so it's gunna stay on~ Stephen thought to himself

Back