The Institute Of Silver Lake

"Juliet? you guys are doin Romio and Juliet? good play" Stephen muttered as he looked at her, he then smiled "could do it tomorrow after School, I'm kinda busy in the mornings, running keeping fit the usual" Stephen then placed his right hand on Zeria's shoulder "and stop god damn sayin sorry" Stephen then looked around to see if he could see Vesper "Specialty writting courses are in the English room aint they?" Stephen asked

"I think so. It's been a year, and I still have some troubles finding my way around here. I'm a sad excuse for a 17 year old"

She sighed.

"And yes, we're doing Romeo and Juliet. It's one of my favorite plays. I'm working hard to get the part of Juliet. I did a pre-tryout, and Mr. Hansen says I have real talent. If I get all the lines perfect in my tryout, I'll have the part secured. It's kind of always been a dream of mine to be Juliet...even just once"

Zeria smiled softly. She was definately a dreamer. She wanted to get somewhere in her life. And she was determined to meet her goals.

"Tomorrow after school sounds like it would be great to do the painting. Curious though. Would you let me run with you tomorrow morning? To make up for missing lunch?"

Stephen smiled, "you think you can keep up, i do like 3 miles in 15-20 minutes" Stephen said smiling, he then looked at her with a smile, "and i think you would make a good Juliet and you will nail your lines in your try-out, i just have one problem to give you" Stephen began smiling menacingly "who shall be the fair maiden's Romio" Stephen then looked over his shoulder again "come on Vesper Hurry up" he shouted over all of the background noise

She giggled and blushed.

"This fair maiden's Romeo has yet to be chosen, gentle knight"

She smiled and flexed her muscles.

"And I think I can keep up. I have long legs and toned muscle for a reason. I run treadmill all the time. I have one in my dorm. Ha ha"

Stephen smirked at the tone of Zeria's muscle "running on a treadmill and on a field are two different thing, but if you wanna come then sure come along" Stephen then flexed the muscle in his upper arms "and i think i might be slightly more toned than you" he muttered with a smiled.

Stephen then took a couple of steps past Zeria "the English room is this way Z, you coming or are you going to be late and blame it on the teacher theater teacher"

She stuck her tongue out.

"Oh be quiet and show me where class is. Or I may just have to draw things on you while you sleep. And I'll make sure it's layered permanent marker"

Zeria yawned.

"I'll be glad when this day is over and I can get some rest. I'll need it to keep up with mr football star tomorrow morning"

She laughed.

"For tripping me, I should make you carry me while you run tomorrow"

Stephen smirked at Zeria's comments "class is this way, and the only difference between running on my own, and running with you on my back would be 10 minutes" Stephen joked as he lead the way to the English room.

as he walked a bunch of the Students that walked passed him offered him Hiigh fives and joked that he had a new girlfriend, all of which he either High fived or told to Shut the fook up

Zeria laughed.

"Just for that, you're carrying me tomorrow morning on your run"

She stayed walking at his side, avoiding the eyes of everyone they passed. She really didn't want to hear what they were saying. Especially the girlfriend jokes. Her cheeks were light pink too. She hated that she was so short. Though, she was actually one of the taller girls in the school, with that athletic figure of hers.

"I'm serious, Stephen. I'll make you prove it. Tomorrow you can carry me, then the next day I'll run with you. We'll see the time difference"

Stephen found Zeria's comments slightly amusing "okay, looks like I'll have some extra weight tomorrow" he said with a smile on his face he high fived one more lad, a tall skinny boy and then as he walked around a corner he heard "haha, Hownam's new girlfriend is a midget" WHALLOP as the Boy had made his Remark Stephen had punched him on the end of his nose, which was out of proportion to his face.

Stephen then looked at Zeria "Don't listen to Jerks like that, he can't comment on anyones looks he looked like a Picasso" Stephen paused for a moment "well maybe he didn't, but now he does"

OOC: Next time use the Sign Up And Discussion Thread, :P But no worries. As far as I know, it's lunch time, almost ending, it seems, XD.

IC:

"Well, think it over Crys. As for now, it's time to have lunch... I need to buy a meal, and I want one of the good one, so I gotta run!" Said Hydra remembering that he hadn't prepared anything for his lunch, and it was lunch period already. He didn't want to leave so soon, yet he knew the good meals would run out real fast. "Well, meet ya in the cafeteria, Crys, and make sure to arrive. Oh, you can think over the proposition about modeling for my art project in the meantime, heh." Joked Hydra as he disappeared in the direction of the cafeteria.

Zeria blinked, then frowned angrily.

"I'm not short! I'm 5' 9"! I'm taller than practically all of the girls in this school!"

She growled, but remembered that losing her temper would be stupid and for no reason. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and mentally shut down her anger.

"People should think before they act, or else someone might come along and not be able to control themselves like I can. Feh. Baka na hito. Doesn't know who he's messing with"

Stephen shook his hand a couple and looked at Zeria "what does Baka na hito mean?" he asked with curiosity in his voice he then walked around a corner and saw a wooden door at the end of the corridor "Success, that is the English room" he announced as he pointed at the door

"I spoke in japanese. In simplicity, I called him a fool boy"

She smiled when they got to the english room and bowed slightly.

"Thanks for getting me here. Despite that there is a little time before class, I usually get lost on my way here, so it's nice to have a friend help out"

Zeria was still slightly blushing.

"So what do you have this hour and next hour?"

Stephen looked at her with a small smirk on the side of his face "well, for the next hour I'm in English, then I'm stuck in Business studies" Stephen informed her "and what about you, what do you have last lesson?" he asked as to sound curious

Stephen stepped away from the door and didn't stand still, he wasn't walking but he wasn't standing still, he was kinda loitering almost as though he was trying to look innocent

Zeria smiled.

"Well, I have my specialty writing course this hour, and then for last hour, I have P.E. It's a good warmup for martial arts club and fencing club that I have after school"

She pointed to her sparring equipment and fencing gear that was fixed to her bag.

"I have to bring it with me because I don't have time to go to my locker and grab them before club starts"

She grinned and laughed.

"So. The big bad Hownam kid's got business, huh? I'd have though you'd have taken another sport class"

Stephen smiled "i consider it a contingency plan, if i can't make my money from football then i can start a business or something, maybe become the owner of a big company or maybe buy shares in a football club" Stephen then sat against a wall "everyone has to have a back-up pan, in case they fail at what they want"

"I've got plenty I can do. I can write, sing, act, dance, play instruments, play sports, teach martial arts...I'm multi-talented, I guess"

She laughed.

"We'll have to spar some time. Then I'll show you just how strong I am, 'Hownam'..."

She giggled. She rather found it funny to tease him with that nickname. Zeria stretched.

"How's your leg feeling? Does it still hurt from the music teacher?"

Stephen bounced up and down a couple of times and smiled "noo, it doesn't hurt at all" Stephen then looked at her, glanced up and down at her size, she did infact have an Athletes build but it still didn't compare, it was obvious that Stephen spent more time in the gym, his Body was larger, his muscles more toned, he then Smirked "Nah, i don't really spar, not really into martial arts"

"Chicken, ne?"

She was really teasing him now, with that cheeky grin and the smartass tone in her voice.

"Big football boy not willing to spar with itty bitty little me?"

She giggled.

"I'll even do it in my skirt and a tank top, just to prove I'm strong"

Back