Fan Fiction The SeeDs

I don't care if we get damaging spells or not, i just want haste and berserk...oh thats a point gotta get that spell from rabanastre

You mean energy focus dont you. I bet after you got a tast of that one off me you wanted it for yourself.

Oh and I am interested in Hast and Barrier as well since they could prove useful in a pinch.

*rolls music*

And now I'm back to cause havoc upon you! Nah not really... I'm just happy-hyper-exited...

Note: NEVER Refuse going to a bathroom/restroom: believe me, YOU'LL regret it, SPECIALLY if you've been abusing an "all you can drink" refill ticket all day long.

Okay, that that's over, anything new guiz?

Well I am still getting ready but soon I will be ready and I will always be paittently waitting for this sort of thing but just dont take too long or Vegeta will loose it worse than I can.

Not at the moment since you have increased your level I wish to catch up a bit before I have my battle with you.
Oh and it is fun to battle with another player and is a real challenge.

you are indeed correct, but im not going on the rpg for a bit, gunna up my post count, when i can be arsed to do something

Hmm, it defeats the point of being a pure Mage. Anyway, I've started to level up now.

Wow Gabranth, you're HP is low. You really need to up that or you'll be really killable lol

I was gonna say that's mean but the bastard is gloating that he's in Ancient History 1 lol

Well I am not going to attack an old friend for no resin so if you think he needs a beating then why dont you get up off your backside pick up your sword and go take him on yourself if you want him to be beat.

Oh and he is just rusty I'm sure since he is a skilled player just a lower level than us and he is proverbly more skilled that I am at this time since I am not yet at my full level of skill.

And by that I mean I am still not able to unleash my full skill on the monsters and I am not done with people like you just yet either.

Umm... You do realise this is a game, right? :wacky:

I doubt Gabs would hold a grudge if I fought and beat him, or vice versa. Besides, we always have the 2 hour long battle to have a laugh over. :monsmash:

That is not what I mean he is a friend of mine who I would only fight if it came right down to it being me and him either I bet him or its all over that is the way I think.

And I know its a game but I am just saying if you want to fight him and beat him then do it yourself and dont go getting others to do your durty work.
Besides I have enought blood on my hands already.

Back