The Three Armoured Characters

I'm a little surprised to hear that Xemnas and Xigbar have been mentioned for this game. I was thinking perhaps these 'knights' were Organization XIII members, but then I read on, and also realized that... they can't even wield keyblades. >.>

I've read so many speculations of these warriors, but none I honestly say stand out as greatly plausable. I doubt Square will have done something over-the-top, so I'm hoping these knights are those pivital to the story on the whole.

Also, Nobody's can recall their past as 'full' beings. Perhaps, when Xigbar mentions "the others," he is talking of these when he was human, and he partook in the hunting of keyblade masters? Seems dark enough of a past to me. Xahanort though... eesh. Thoughts run wild!

In memory of... wtf? Come on already. I want more. Just... just a bit.

hmm have you seen the bit where in kh2 fm (famitsu mag) an org member meets an armoured unknown and says 'it's been a while'

As usual SE is happy to leave us in the dark and let us speculate, I think one thing is for certain though: Orginization XIII deffinately have strong links with KHIII

of course
xigbar says he knows the armored unknowns ^_^
maybe zexion as well but i dont think ALL of them know the unknowns like roxas since he is a new member

I'm a little surprised to hear that Xemnas and Xigbar have been mentioned for this game. I was thinking perhaps these 'knights' were Organization XIII members, but then I read on, and also realized that... they can't even wield keyblades. >.>

I wouldn't be too sure about that. You see, Roxas was indeed a nobody and he was capable of wielding the keyblade, on top of that, he could use two keyblades without using any of those "Drive" Forms.

But then again, Roxas was Sora's nobody, and as one he could also wield the keyblade. The keyblade chooses its master, whether if it is a Nobody or a Human ( I don't include heartless since I haven't seen any Keyblade Wielding Heartless ;) )

Yeah, we can say that nobodies can't wield keyblades, but if we think again, that isn't entirely true.

I am not so sure though.....

Riku? Someone? Help......:huh:

I wouldn't be too sure about that. You see, Roxas was indeed a nobody and he was capable of wielding the keyblade, on top of that, he could use two keyblades without using any of those "Drive" Forms.

But then again, Roxas was Sora's nobody, and as one he could also wield the keyblade. The keyblade chooses its master, whether if it is a Nobody or a Human ( I don't include heartless since I haven't seen any Keyblade Wielding Heartless ;) )

Yeah, we can say that nobodies can't wield keyblades, but if we think again, that isn't entirely true.

I am not so sure though.....

Riku? Someone? Help......:huh:

LOL, I'm here.

The reason that Roxas could weild the Keyblade is because he is, essentially, half of what Sora is. He can weild the Keyblade because he is linked to Sora, the current weilder of the Keyblade. Because Kairi was connected to him, too, I believe that this is why she was able to weild her own Keyblade - as to where it came from, I do not know.

OH, THEORY!

We see that the three armoured characters have the three Keyblade's: Kingdom Key, Way to the Dawn and Kairi's Keyblade. Riku handed Kairi her own Keyblade - but where did he get it from?

Riku was sent to spy on the Organization by Ansem the Wise. What if Riku had followed Xemnas and Xigbar to this desert place. What if he met those three armoured soldiers ... [something dodgy here] ... and then the more feminine warrior handed Riku the Keyblade, which he would later give to Kairi. Also, if XEMNAS has been seen talking to them - Xemnas is Xehanorts Nobody. Currently, Riku = Xehanort. Also, random note - Xigbar may have fought and defeated these soldiers, becoming the "other ones."

This theory stays consistent because:
  • It explains how both Riku AND Kairi could/did weild a Keyblade.
  • It explains what Riku did when he "spied" on the Organization.
  • It explains why Xemnas has been seen talking to them.
  • The events are still IN THE PAST, because they happen BEFORE the events of Kingdom Hearts II.
  • It explains what Xigbar meant about the "others."
Your thoughts?

yoyo, aint that trailer supposed to be from the past? btw, could someone please send links to the pics if you got them??? but here is my theory, what if xemnas was a former keyblade master,
before he lost his memory and became ansems apprentice, and only to find out later on that he has the power or something like that

Mneh ... it's all fine and fun saying "what if...", but it doesn't really get anywhere. Let's say that the Tetsuya Nomura sat saying "What if ..." for every production. Do you think he would have done what he has? Doubtful. I know that in my last post I -also- said "what if...", but my theory stayed consistent :P To be honest, there's not any evidence to support that your theory stands.

I'd say it was just as plausable as your idea.

It was stated that Xehanort was "found," and had no recollection of his past, nor name. Windlash's suggestion is mildly respectable, although doubtful.

And if I recall... I'm pretty sure Xehanort was found as a youth, but I'm not 100% on that. Been a while since I looked into such things.

No, but you did--to a level--dismiss it. We can only speculate.

I re-read what I had written and, granted, I didn't come off too well there. Please excuse me, everyone ... I'm having an off day >_< ESPECIALLY with words. I might just sign off, seeing as it's a message board.

So aye, apologies :)

my home page =p

ant they in the field of memorys ??? when they go pick up the key blades

Last edited:
I can't wait for KHIII it'd be good to see how the story shapes up and fits into place in relation to KHII and probably KH who knows?

Eh, we got a remake of CoM and KHII: FM to enjoy first. Did you see the news I shared?

well I sure hope that these questions will be answered in KH3
- Where do keyblades come from?
- How did the heartless first originate?
- Why was there a war, and between who?
- were all the worlds united in the beginning?
- how many keyblade masters have there been, and what happens when a keyblade master brings great destruction instead of banishing evil?

Back