The Three to BE

for me....Cloud (obviously since you have to have him) Red XIII cause hes like the best! who wouldnt want him in their party?? (thats retorical!) and Yuffie!!! i really dont like barret or tifa ive tried to start off with them and make them better but i always feel the need to change them cause i think they weak!

My main three are Cloud, Cid, and Nanaki. However, there are sometimes that I sub in Vincent for Cid, and Yuffie for Nanaki. Depends on where I am and what I'm doing.

Cloud - He's cool and has Omnislash. D:
Tifa - Have awesome limitbreaks.
Barret - His final limitbreak is epic but still weaker than Omnislash and he use long ranged weapons.

Cloud(he's the main character after all),Tifa(girl power,she the second strongest after Cloud) and Vincent(because...because...he wears red and black.I always loved this combination)

Well, my party is usually Cloud, Red XIII, and Aerith, but sometimes I replace Aerith with one of the others, but never Cait Sith. >_< and rarely Yuffie, even her limitbreaks aren't very good. >_>

100th post, nice.

Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, and once Aerith died i believe that I used Barret. I dont exactly remember but i think ill play the game again.

I always use Cloud,Tifa,and Red XIII they are my favorite characters to use.Sometimes I switch Red XIII with Barret. =/ But it depends on what Im doing and what boss Im facing.

Cloud, Yuffie and Cid, funny why I picked Cid because I like seing him smoke everytime we win a battle, he must have cancer thought.

On my first playthrough I stuck with the standard Cloud, Tifa, and Barret. As time went on, Red XIII started to usurp Barret's slot. But as I am right now, my favorite happens to be Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent.

My preferred party really has nothing to do with game stats or the like; it's about how much I like their characters. And because I use those characters the most, they end up having the best stats by virtue of on-hand experience.

My party is usually Vincent, Cloud, and Red XIII, they are my strongest members and i've used them most of the game.

On the first disk i would always use Aeris for a healer and mage. Vincent for long range and because he has some of the best limit breaks. Cloud for his overall abilities and because well u can't really switch him out of the party

On the second/third disk i switched Aeris with Tifa because i find her god hand better that most weapons and that limit breaks is like one big combo so it does massive damage

My favorite party was: Cloud, Red XIII, and Tifa

But then along comes Vincent, and i decided to use Cloud, Red XIII/Nanaki, and Vincent. His limit break surprised me at first, one of his looks like Jason with a chainsaw XD.

But yeah, occasionally I'd use Barret, or Tifa. Yuffie i found just plain annoying.

Yuffie being annoying ---> :eek:uttahere:

This is always a realy hard decision for me as I love them all in different ways. On my first playthrough it was also Cloud, Tifa and Vincent/Red XIII... But now I'm finding myself using Barret, Cait Sith, Yuffie and Cid alot more. I tend to divide equal time between them as I love them all!

I choose party members on how much I liked their characters rather then how much damage they dealth in combat. So this what my party looked like:

Cloud because I couldn't swap him out of my party 99% of the time :(
Yuffie because I think she owns, the part where she temporary leaves your party is one of the best parts in the game. Not just because the story owns but also because it was actually challenging. (gave me the idea to continue the game without materia which didn't go as well as I hoped)
My 3rd party member switched between Tifa, Barret and Red XIII.

Caith Sith was the only one I actually avoided having in my party.

My team always consist of Cloud, Cid, and Vincent.

Cloud: You can't swap him out most of the time. If I could I would probably switch him for Red XIII.
Cid: I just love everything about him. The way he fights and the use of him limit break attacks.
Vincent: I love fighters with guns and ones that can morph in creatures just for the heck of it.

well my most used three where cloud, red 13 and yuffie. Sometimes instead of yuffie i would tifa or someone else. For the most part, red 13 where a must for me.

I used Cloud, Cid, and Red XIII those are just my favorite characters and I always seem to end up with them as my final party.

Back