Un-Official Dissidia 2 roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think they need more secondary characters if they make a sequel. They also should probably include more females, as it is there's only one female on Cosmos' side. o_O

FF1 heroes
Warrior of light (same)
Warrior of light (Red mage)

FF1 villains
Garland
One of the four fiends

FF2 heroes
Firion
Minwu

FF2 villains
Emperor Mateus
Leon

FF3 heroes
Onion Knight (Luneth)
Onion Knight (Refia)

FF3 villains
Cloud of Darkness
Xande

FF4 heroes
Cecil
Rosa

FF4 villains
Golbez
Dr. Lugae (you know it would be awesome! xD)

FF5 heroes
Butz
Galuf

FF5 villains
ExDeath
Gilgamesh

FFVI heroes
Terra
Mog (Just because I want to see a moogle beat people up. :P)

FFVI villains
Kefka
Ultros.... Well that probably wouldn't work, so I guess Gestahl... >_>

FFVII heroes
Cloud
Tifa

FFVII villains
Sephiroth
Jenova (since it could take the form of others it would definitely be a mimic character)

FFVIII heroes
Squall
Laguna

FFVIII villains
Ultimecia
Seifer

FFIX heroes
Zidane
Freya (I'd say Vivi but he's not the type that could run on walls. xD)

FFIX villains
Kuja
Beatrix (She may have ended up a hero in the end, but in the begining she made an awesome villain)

FFX heroes
Tidus
Auron

FFX villains
Jecht
Seymour

I like this list, Beatrix, Freya, Mog, Tifa and the idea of Jenova being a mimic character all seems so awesome. Plus I like the idea of Laguna being included he was a great character.

I'm surprised Rydia isn't there, I'd like to see that hot headed tree go at it with Terra, magic wise. ^^

It'd be great if they'd enhance the character roster with more characters. I haven't really ever played any below VI, so I wouldn't know who I'd want but apart from that:

VI: Shadow
Setzer

VII: Vincent
Zack
Rufus

VIII: Seifer
Edea

IX: Vivi
Amarant
Garland

X: Auron
Seymour

XII: Ashe
Balthier

Good idea. But I think it should be Hero and Heroine.

FF6 Heroes Heroines:
- Terra or Celes
- Edgar or Locke

FF7 Heroes Heroines:
- Cloud
- Aerith

FF8 Heroes Heroines:
- Squall
- Rinoa

FF9 Heroes:
- Zidane
- Garnet

FF10 Heroes Heroines:
- Tidus
- Yuna

etc, etc...

I think that would make most sense. After all what would FF be without their heroines.

I personally think that they should have the Hero/Villain from every Final Fantasy game and spin off. Here is the games and spin offs that were not included and whom I think should be added from the games.

Crisis Core:
Zack
Genesis

Before Crisis:
Turks (Let the player change the Turk like the Onion Knight changes or Cecil Changes)
Eflè or Fuhito

Dirge of Cerberus:
Vincent
Weiss or Hojo

Tactics Advanced:
Marche Radiuju
Queen Remedi

Tactics Advanced 2:

LusoIllua

Tactics:
Ramza
Delita

FFX-2:
YunaShuyin

XII:
Basch or Ashelia
Vayne or just keep the Judge that's in Dissidia

XII Revenant Wings:
Vaan
Feolthanos

Crystal Chronicles:
????
The Black Knight

Rings of Fate:
YuriGaldes

Echoes of Time:
Sherlotta
Larkeicus

Crystal Bearers:
Layle
??? (Unconfirmed who the antagonist is)

XIII:
Lightning
???

Versus XIII:
Noctis Lucis Caelum
???

Agito XIII:
???
???

That's all of the games I can think of, if I missed any or there are any characters that can fill the ??? that I didn't think of, let me know XD

well,this is a huge punch in the face,i never finished ffii,so never knew leon was always going to be a villain,especially since his sister is a hero,but,now im sad,im still stuck in the goddamn cave,everyone except maria is fainted,and she is about to die,i have no potions or phoenix downs left,loh im so depressed,just gonna buy the remake for psp and start all over again,damn,oh,and a dissidia sequal should have different heros other than the mains,lik in ffvii,it would be zack and barrett,or vincent,or someone other than cloud,except for ffiv,whcih was the first ff ive ever played,and my favorite,cecil was fricken awesome,did you know dissidia doesnt have him as a dark knight,that sucks,at least thats what i was told,and besides crisis core,ffiv is the only game ive ever finished in the ff series

Last edited:
Please stay on topic, add your own thoughts etc, this post is considered spam, ta
om so terribly sorry man,she said what would the ff series be without the heroines,so,it kinda makes sense,but,i will say my comments in my head,then laugh a liuttle bit,the continue with what i was doing next time

one very cool FF9 villain that recently occured to me (how could i have forgotten??? :wtf:) is Lani... i'd love to see her as a villain, either her or maybe Black Waltz No 3

FFXII
I want to see Reks and Larsa as heroes.

I also want Vossler and BGamnan [Spelling?] as villains.

All these guys had little to nothing revealed about them truly. And would benefit from being additions.

I haven't played all FFs yet, but from those which I played:

Heros

Reks (FFXII)
Tifa (FFVII)
Garnet (FFIX)
Cait Sith (FFVII)
Reno (FFVII) - don't know if villain or hero :P
Rinora (FFVIII)
Zell (FFVIII)
Selphie (FFVIII)
Yuna (FFX)
Rikku (FFX)
Amarant (FFIX)
Vivi (FFIX)
Beatrix (FFIX)
Quina (FFIX)
Layla (FFII)
Zack (FFVII)
Vaan (FFXII)
Balthier (FFXII)
Lulu (FFX)
Quistis (FFVIII)
Reddas (FFXII)
Cid (FFVII)
Edea (FFVIII)
Montblanc (FFXII, FFTA)
Fran (FFXII)
Vincent (FFVII)
Yuffie (FFVII)

Villains

Vayne (FFXII)
Ba'Gamnan (FFXII)
Symeour (FFX)
Seifer (FFVIII)
Fujin (FFVIII)
Rajin (FFVIII)

If they DID make a Dissidia 2, I'd prefer if it was completely new heroes. Villains however... Most of them need to stay since the games don't have too many major villains.

FFI:
Heroes-
Warrior of Light (A repeat from the original Dissidia)
Fighter

Villains-
Garland
One of the fiends

FFII:
Heroes-
Maria
Guy

Villains-
Leon
Emperor

I know nothing about III, so let's go to IV

FFIV:
Heroes-
Rydia
Rosa

Villains-
Zemus
I'm not too far into IV, so let's go with Golbez again

FFV:
Heroes-
Faris
Lenna

Villains-
Gilgamesh
ExDeath

FFVI:
Heroes-
Mog
Setzer

Villains-
Kefka
Gestahl, I guess

FFVII:
Heroes-
Cid
Barret

Villains-
Reno
Jenova, somehow

FFVIII:
Heroes-
Rinoa
Laguna

Villains-
Seifer
Ultimecia would have to come back, since she was the root of all evil in the game. Adel or Edea could be in, I suppose, but they're controlled by Ultimecia.

FFIX:
Heroes-
Freya or Vivi
QUINA QUINA QUINA IT IS REQUIRED

Villains-
Beatrix
Kuja

FFX-
Lulu
Wakka

Villains-
Seymour
Jecht

Last edited:
Man, I think FF XII shouldn't be included in the game at all. There's one secret character from XII and that was a major let down. DDx anyway I say ~

I think the game needs more chicks. If they could turn Tidus and Zidane into two badass fighters then they could do it with girls. Look at Yuna on Dead Fantasy. I'm also surprised that Tifa wasn't added =/ So anyway small possibilities.

Tifa, Paine, Selphie, Josef, Freya, Quina, General Beatrix, Vivi, Cissnei, Angeal, Zack

For some villains.
Ultimecia definetely would have to be in here, Edea, Fujin/Raijin, Seifer, Genesis

There's a few I can think of. I think that Seifer mainly came to mind because a gunblade battle with him and Squall would be fun to see, plus I'd like to pwn Seifer. Selphie is also in there because she has nunchucks and whack hair, I don't care about attitude as long as she kicks some ass -__-

As for Quina, Freya, General Beatrix and Vivi. They're all from IX! and they're not human! aside from GB. But Quina has a huge fork, come on guys A HUGE FORK! Freya is a rat that's in Dragoon class and Vivi's just plain cool so why not? General Beatrix on the other hand, ClimHazzard much?

Paine has the Dark Knight Dressphere and she's baddass, I think she should be given a chance -__- also Zack was in there mainly because I prefer him over Cloud :awesome:

As for the bad guys I wasn't very creative here but they were just a few that I liked. It's too late for me to think on more :ness: but they need more villains and heroes that aren't so widely recognized :wacky: imo

Well, I agree with your idea Repliica, I think they could make the chicks more badass in a potential Dissidia 2, though for the record, I would prefer some FFXII characters, it wasn't a mjor letdown as it seemed, though to add to the femine force, you should add the other 3 major characters from FFV and Celes from VI.

FF1 : Warrior of Light / Garland (I don't see any other possibilities, tbh.)
FF2 : Firion, Maria / The Emperor, ???
FF3 : No idea. Never played the game and I don't really know any characters.
FF4 : Cecil, Kain / Golbez, Barbariccia
FF5 : Bartz, Faris / Exdeath, and Gilgamesh as a secret character! (Come on, Square Enix! I know you want to include Gilgamesh in the game! :awesome:)
FF6 : Terra, Celes / Kefka, ????
FF7 : Cloud, Zack / Sephiroth, Genesis
FF8 : Squall, Rinoa / Ultimecia, Seifer
FF9 : Zidane, Freya / Kuja, ??? (Maybe Beatrix?)
FF10 : Tidus, Yuna / Jecht, Seymour
FF11 : Don't really care.
FF12 : Basch, Ashe / Gabranth, Vayne

That would be the roster I'd like :awesome:
No other comments.

FFI- Plainly a warrior of light with Garland. I'm not sure if the Four Fiends are suitable for a fighting game, but I don't see why they can't try.

FFII- It'll have to be Firion, Maria, Guy, Leon (in Dark Knight Armor and out) as well as the Palamecian Emperor.

FFIII- Luneth, Refia, Arc and Ingus would be nice. Add in Xande alongside COD in the villain line.

FFIV- Cecil, Kain, Yang, Rosa- hell, every main character in, with Golbez and possibly the Elemental Fiends like Rubicante!

FFV- Bartz, Lenna, Galuf, Krile, Faris- throw in Boko too for a joke. Gilgamesh should be a must alongside Exdeath.

FFVI- Terra, Celes, Locke, Sabin- all main characters with Kefka, General Leo etc. That would be nice.

FFVII- the AVALANCHE crew including Red XIII, Yuffie, Vincent, Zack etc. In fact, I would love to see a Turk like Reno fight too. For the villains- Sephiroth, Genesis and even the Deepground members will be good. Rosso the Crimson will be interesting to play as.

FFVIII- Squall, Zell, Rinoa, Quistis, Selphie, Irvine etc. For the villains, make it Edea, Adel and Ultimecia. And Seifer.

FFIX- Zidane, Garnet/Dagger, Steiner, Vivi, (no Eiko please), Amarant, Freya etc. For villains, have Kuja. Beatrix could be interesting too. No Brahne. A big, blue obese queen fighting will just not work.

FFX- Tidus, Yuna (X-2 one) and all the crew alongside Jecht and the real villain of the game: SEYMOUR!!!

FFXI- Don't know. Throw some randomers in,

FFXII- Vaan, Ashe, Basch, Balthier, Fran, Penelo- with Vayne and all the Judge Magisters as the villains.

FFXIII- If possible, have the characters in 13 so far like Lightning, Vanille, Snow and Sazh.

Also, some Tactics characters and Crystal Chronicles characters can be OK I guess.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back