Un-Official Dissidia 2 roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just cover who I'd like to see added, because I already want the whole current cast making a comeback.
FFI- Another WoL, someone more magic-based.
FFII- Leon and Maria.
FFIII- Ummm... dang, I dunno, maybe one of the remake characters.
FFIV- Kain, maybe Tellah
FFV- Faris, Gilgamesh
FFVI- Loads. Celes, Shadow, or Sabin come to mind, but almost anyone who was playable important in any way would be awesome.
FFVII- Genesis, not because I like him, but because I wanna beat him up. Represents everything I don't like about modern JRPGs. :mokken:
FFVIII- Seifer
FFIX- Garnet, Beatrix, Freya
FFX - Auron
FFXI- The Shadow Lord, Ajido-Marujido, maybe Trion (dunno about anyone from Bastok)
FFXII- Balthier, Cid

I actualy think that a sequel to Dissidia would actualy be based more on sequels of the main series, or remakes. I'm still on with the whole 10 vs 10 but by the time DFF 2 comes out XIII would have already been out. and since I, II, VI, VIII, IX were left untouched (in terms of story), the newcomers from those games would be secondary villains.

FF I hero: Warrior Of Light (same one)
FF I Villain: Chronodia (Labrynth of time Boss- her normal form would be her weakest form and her EX mode would be her Strongest form)
FF II hero: Firion
FF II villain: Leon
FF III hero: Luneth (DS)
FF III villain: Xande
FF IV hero: Ceodore (After Years)
FF IV villain: the Creator (After Years)
FF V hero: Pretz (Legend of the crystals)
FF V villain: Ra Devil (Legend of the crystals)
FF VI hero: Terra
FF VI Villain: Gestahl
FF VII hero: Vincent (Dirge of Cerberus)
FF VII villain: Weiss (with Hojo inside him)
FF VIII hero: Squall
FF VIII villain: Seifer
FF IX hero: Zidane
FF IX villain: Garland (since the old Garland is not here anymore)
FF X hero: Yuna (X-2)
FF X villain: Shuyin (could be a 'clone' of Tidus)
FF XI hero: Prische (since she was originally considered to be in DFF)
FF XI villain: ShadowLord
FF XII hero: Vaan (goes on a mini Strahl for Ex-Mode)
FF XII villain: Vayne
FF XIII hero: Lightning
FF XIII villain: Galenth

and maybe a create your own character feature to represent a hero from FFXIV since it's MMO and you get to have your own character. so it's an entirely new cast while having WoL, Firion, Terra, Squall and Zidane as 'Veterans'

FF1:WoL
another Light Warrior

VIllains: Garland
Maybe a watered down version of Chaos.

FF2: Firion
Maria

Villains:Leon
The Emperor

FF3:Luneth
Onion Knight

Villians:Cloud Of Darkness
Xande

FF4:Cecil
Cain

Villians:Golbez
Zemus

FF5:Bartz
Faris

Villains:Exdeath
Gilgemesh

FF6:Terra
Celes

Villanis:Ultros
Kefka

FF7:Cloud
Angeal

Villains: Sephiroth
Genesis

FF8:Squall
Irvine

Villains:Ultimecia
Seifer

FF9: Zidane

Villains:Kuja

FF10: Tidus
Yuna

Villains:Jecht
Seymour

FF12:Balthier
Vaan

Villains: Vayne Solidor
Gabranth

I want seifer and Laguna as FF8 characters for Dissida2
squall vs seifer fight would be awesome!!!

Also, edea and Adel as costume changes for Ultimecia
Zack as a costume change for cloud (with new voice track)

Music
-Force your way
-Only a plank
-The legendary beast

Last edited:
Funny how Blasting Zone described a new villain from each game except IX.

Anyway, I just want to state that
the way Golbez, Kuja, and Jecht disappear is way different than the other warriors of Chaos and very similar to the warriors of Cosmos, which could imply that they were supposed to be warriors of Cosmos, and they also made peace with their respective rival.

With that in mind, if a Dissidia sequel is considered, chances are those three won't be in it. Still, this thread is more about dream characters. :D So carry on.

i havent beat dissidia yet but i liked it enough to get the second one if it ever does come out.. i think they should make it for both psp & ps3 tho.. heres my lineup

FF1
Heroes
WoL (same one)
Green thief (with ability to steal items money from enemies)

Villians
Garland
Tiamat

FF2
Heroes
Firion
Maria

Villians
Emperor
Leon

FF3
Hero
Onion Knight

Villian
Cloud of Darkness

FF4
Heroes
Cecil
Yang

Villians
Kain
Zeromus

FF5
Heroes
Bartz
Reina

Villians
Xdeath
Gilgamesh

FF6
Heroes
Terra
Edgar

Villians
Kefka
Phunbaba

FF7
Heroes
Cloud
Barret

Villians
Sephiroth
Ruby Weapon

FF : AC
Hero
Tifa

Villian
Kadaj

FF8
Heroes
Squall
Rinoa

Villians
Siefer
Ultimecia

FF9
Heroes
Zidane
Vivi

Villians
Kuja
Bhrane

FF10
Heroes
Tidus
Yuna

Villians
Jecht
Seymour

FFX2
Hero
Rikku

Villian
the other sphere hunter.. idr her name

FF12
Heroes
Balhier
Ashe

Villians
Judge Gabranth
Vayne solidor

FF13
Heroes
Lightning
Vanille

Villians
?????
?????

Final Bosses
Shuiyin
Omega Weapon from FF8

FF10 Heroes:
- Tidus
- Yuna (but i also like lulu)
No, I would not buy this game if Yuna came before Auron. Auron is one of the best people in all of final fantasy.

I think it would be awesome if Dissidia 2 was released on Playstation 3 and with all that extra data you can actually unlock every single playable character from the history of the Final Fantasy series, it's unlikely but would be hella cool.

Some of the good guys fight each other in the plot like maybe Barret starts shooting at Kimahri but in the end they all team up to defeat the villians.

Maybe the overall final boss could bt the Creator from FFIV: The After Years. Even minor characters from Final Fantasy could make small appearences but not be playable, Biggs Wedge and Jessie meet Gadot and the rest of NORA.

Do you guys not agree!?

FF1 Heroes:
- Warrior of Light
- Matoya (as a magic user...maybe throw her crystal eye at people as well... i agree)

FF1 Villains:
- Garland
- Warmech

FF2 Heroes:
- Firion
- Maybe Paul the Thief, or one of the temporary party members, like Richard or Leila.

FF2 Villains:
- The Emperor
- I personally think it would be fun to kick Borghen's ass again. Leon is probably the better choice though.

FF3 Heroes (NDS characters):
- Luneth
- Dorga or Unne

FF3 Villains:
- Cloud Of Darkness
- Xande

FF4 Heroes:
- Cecil
- Kain

FF4 Villains:
- Golbez
- Zemus

FF5 Heroes:
- Bartz
- Dorgan (Nice father, son combo) or Kelgar would be cool.

FF5 Villains:
- Exdeath
- Gilgamesh

FF6 Heroes:
- Terra
- General Leo

FF6 Villains:
- Kefka
- Gestahl

FF7 Heroes:
- Cloud
- Tifa

- yuffie
- Barret

FF7 Villains:
- Sephiroth
- Jenova

FF8 Heroes:
- Squall
- Laguna (again, like the father son thing)

- Rinoa
-quistis

FF8 Villains:
- Ultimecia
- Seifer

-EDA (first bad sorcess who threw that ice pick through squall)

FF9 Heroes:
- Zidane
- Vivi

- Dagger
-quinna (fat cook lady)

FF9 Villains:
- Kuja
-Queen Brahme

FF10 Heroes:
- Tidus
- Lulu or Rikku (casue yauna is kinda useless in live action battle.)

FF10 Villains:
- Seymor Guado
- Yu Yevon

you would get the charters by doing things in the game. and you could download new charters off line.

FF7 Heroes:
- Cloud
- Vincent

FF7 Villains:
- Sephiroth
- Jenova

FF8 Heroes:
- Squall

- Rinoa

FF8 Villains:
- Ultimecia
- Seifer

FF9 Heroes:
- Zidane
- Vivi

- Beatrix

FF9 Villains:
- Kuja
-Queen Brahne

FF10 Heroes:
- Tidus
- Auron (if auron's not an available character, I'll be pissed)
-
Kimahri

FF10 Villains:
- Seymor Guado
- Yu Yevon

- Jecht (don't think I spelled it right)

I think it would be awesome if Dissidia 2 was released on Playstation 3 and with all that extra data you can actually unlock every single playable character from the history of the Final Fantasy series, it's unlikely but would be hella cool.

Some of the good guys fight each other in the plot like maybe Barret starts shooting at Kimahri but in the end they all team up to defeat the villians.

Maybe the overall final boss could bt the Creator from FFIV: The After Years. Even minor characters from Final Fantasy could make small appearences but not be playable, Biggs Wedge and Jessie meet Gadot and the rest of NORA.

Do you guys not agree!?

I totally agree. As for that part of every single character in the FF series, that just makes me want to write a letter of Square-Enix asking them to do it. I like how Funimation did that for DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

And what you said about Barret and Kimahri: Just awesome. I can picture it in my head. Kimahri would just be pouncing around, evading all Barret's shots. Just....awesome.

And some just occured to me: Like Leon warding off Cloud of Darkness, or Steiner in a power struggle with Garland. Maybe Auron fighting Cloud. Or perhaps Tifa trying to provoke Zell to fight, or vice versa. You know, this all sounds like a good intro FMV.

As for last bosses, I still stick with Necron, but perhaps Yu Yevon would be a nice choice. Perhaps trying to take over Jecht to create what I would like to call the "New Sin." That would unite the heroes once more.

Yes!! You're definetly on my wavelength Tedo, I was thinking the huge character roster would be in the same vein as the Dragonball Z Budokai series. This would be the coolest direction for Dissidia 2 to take.

The Turks would have to make some kind of apperance as well, maybe as secret unlockables? We could finally find out the truth of the relationship between first dragoon Ricard Highwind from Final Fantasy II and his assumed son Kain Highwind from Final Fantasy IV that would be an interesting encounter.

Seeing the villians struggle for power amongst themselves would be awesome as well, perhaps Seymour would strike up a bargain with the SHINRA company maybe Golbez and Jehct could even be fighting for the good guys this time around?

It would be nice to see rinoa and Celes in dissidia to. but since they have terra already for final fantasy 6 they most likely wont put celes in because they dont really have the female characters out number the males. Always male characters out numbering females. if anyone has really noticed the normal amount of females are 3 playable per game.

By the end of Final Fantasy V your party is made up of three females and one male, the females vastly outnumbering the males.

FF1 Heroes:
Warrior of Light
Black Mage of light?

FF1 Villains:
Garland
Astos

FF2 Heroes:
Firion
Maria

FF2 Villains:
The Emperor
Leon

FF3 Heroes (NDS characters):
Luneth
Arc

FF3 Villains:
Cloud Of Darkness
Xande

FF4 Heroes:
Cecil
Kain

FF4 Villains:
Golbez
Zemus

FF5 Heroes:
Bartz
Faris

FF5 Villains:
Exdeath
Gilgamesh

FF6 Heroes:
Terra
Locke

FF6 Villains:
Kefka
Gestahl

FF7 Heroes:
Cloud
Vincent

FF7 Villains:
Sephiroth
Hojo

FF8 Heroes:
Squall
Rinoa

FF8 Villains:
Ultimecia
Seifer

FF9 Heroes:
Zidane
Vivi

FF9 Villains:
Kuja
Beatrix

FF10 Heroes:
Tidus
Auron

FF10 Villains:
Jecht
Shuyin

FF12 Heroes:
Vaan
Fran

FF12 Villains
Vayne
Ashe

FF13 Heroes:
Lightning
Snow

FF13 Villains:
Orphan
Barthandelus?

Kingdom Hearts Heroes:
Sora
Riku

Kingdom Hearts Villains:
Ansem
Xemnas

Well, in my opinion, if it will be for psp there should be an extra group, apart villains and heroes, like a neutral group, or a group of the characters that werent good or bad, or the controlled ones.
Well, Here is my roster: (Note: I will also put a maybe of their Ex mode/Burst)
FF1
+Warrior of light
-Garland
°the monk, or another of the light warriors, but surely not the black mage, he doesnt seem fit for running in the walls. The Change Class, obviously.
FF2
+Firion
-Emperor
°Leon (Seriously, who is best than him for this?) Maybe blood Weapon also
FF3
+Onion Knight
-Cloud of Darkness
°Maybe Xande, or one of the ds version heroes. If it is Xande maybe Flood of darkness, and other of the ds heroes, the same as Onion Knight, but with other classes
FF4
+Cecil
-Golbez
°Kain (Even Nomura said that he rocks¡¡¡) Holy dragoon, maybe.
FF5
+Bartz
-Exdeath
°Gilgamesh (It would be interesting playing with this guy) Changing to his true form, and his ex burst coul be funny, like if you fail to execute it, you do the Excalipoor, and even use Enkidu
FF6
+Terra
-Kefka
°Celes (She could be a more melee oriented character than terra) Runic, But instead of mp, she gains brave
FF7
+Cloud
-Sephiroth
°Vincent or maybe Zack(Come on, they need a shooter in this one) Changing to Chaos, or Materia Bump up
FF8
+Squall
-Ultimecia
°Seyfer (Maybe he is a bad guy, but it would be awesome a fight between Squall and he)
FF9
+Zidane
-Kuja
°Beatrix (They need a more colosal meele fighter) Her Trance
FF10
+Tidus
-Jecht
°Auron (The best friend and mentor) Change to masamune or something like that, and Bushido
FF11
+Shantotto
-The Zilart Prince (Im not sure about this one) Maybe a Two hour ability
°Maybe a play of races and classes(Not sure)
FF12
+Basch (A brother's fight) Changing to his "Judge" Attire or Special Wapon
-Gabranth
°Balthier or Vaan (One of them is nearly sure) special weapons
FF13
Here im not sure, but maybe Lighting as the hero, Hope as the anti-hero, o maybe Cid Raines, or Yaag

Well, this is how i think it should be.
Thanks for reading this

For me, i think that Vivi wouldn't be a good character in Dissidia, mainly because he's not the type to be able to flip and run along walls. In my opinion, Amarant is best for this game. He's actually near perfect for it. Who wouldnt want to randomly throw thousands of coins at Shantoto? Also, For VII, i would prefer Red XIII over Zack or Vincent, due to the fact that Zack would play just like Cloud and Red would have a more creative style than Vincent. And for fun, have Cait Sith on his back.

these are characters i think could be good i dont care much of 7 i think tifa vincent and yuffie would be kinda good from 9 vivi from 10 um idk maybe seymour or kimhri never played it but what ever

my choices for new additions are:

I: not sure really, no stands out candidates.

II:
Minwu, Ricard

III: again, not really sure

IV:
Palom/Polom; they can both be on at the same time, like the Ice Climbers in Super Smash Brothers. One casts white magic, other casts black magic, combine to cast meteor as the Ex-burst.

V:
Enuo, Faris/Lenna, the turtle guy.

VI:
Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, Shadow, Celes, Locke etc., General Leo

VII:
any of the main characters, Hojo, Rufus

VIII:
any of the main characters, Seifer, Fujin, Raijin

IX:
Freya, Beatrix, Zone/Thorne (like Palom/Polom)

X:
Auron, Seymour

for the rest I don't really care.

FF10 Heroes:
- Tidus
- Yuna (but i also like lulu)

FF10 Villains:
- Jecht
- Shuyin

shuyin is more or less already in the game(hes a tidus clone). seymour would be a much better choice because he had something to do with the original game. as for 7, vincent is paired with hojo and zack with genesis. they should cross that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back