Un-Official Dissidia 2 roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramza Beoulve and Delita Hyral from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Mod Edit: Could you put a little more effort into your post? Thank you. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Dissidia II characters..

well why not have the secound main heros and villains and additional dissidia II exclusive characters?like some villains and heros??

Mod Edit: Maybe tell us who exactly you'd like, and elaborate a little? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its weird bringing 4 of each game

4x13= 52

thats way too long of a jump when the first game had only 22

although I would really like to see Sora in there
Kingdom Hearts was one of the main reasons Dissidia has the battle system that it has.
Its only fair that they pay some kind of homage to it.
Sora would be kickass!

add in

1.Red mage
2.Leon
3. a character that can change through all the classes in ff 3 other than Sage, Ninja, and OK
4. Kain
5. Gilgamesh
6. Locke
7. Zack
7(Due to all those sequels) Vincent, genesis, weiss
8. Seifer
9. Vivi
10. Auron
12. Vaan, Balthier, Gabrath has basch as an alt
Tactics: Ramza, delita
any other character from future games

6 kh characters =P

I think that if they're going to make a dissidia 2 then it should be console based. First off it gives people without a PSP a chance to see the game. Also could you imagine Dissidia with HD graphics?!?! 0_0 And then it would also open up the option to have even more characters, you can fit so much more on console game. It would mean that the more popular games could get more of their characters available to play as. Plus alternate costumes (you know the idea from tekken were you pressed triangle to select devil and you got angel instead) would mean that characters that are similar would get to both be included as costumes, i.e. clouds alternate costume could be Zak =]

I think that the move to console would take a lot of time but in the long run would make everyone happy. I would really love to be able to play as Auron from FFX and I don't see him being chosen as an aditional character. Seriously though I am hoping for a console edition of this game soon =]

There's a lot to pick from! aarrgghh!! Personal faves for me would be:

FFIV: Kain
FFVII: Zack/Vincent(Gunner), Genesis/Kadaj
FFVIII: Irvine(Gunner), Seifer/Sorceress Adel
FFX: AURON(!!!!), Shuyin
FFXII: Balthier/Judge Bergan
FFXIII(Finally!!): Lightning/Snow/Oerba, Cid Raines!!

Versus XIII might be included too so Noctis! Many people will definitely overuse this badass character :ph34r:

Sorry I'm not that familiar with VI downwards!!

Last edited:
Like I mentioned in some threads, i have only played FFs I, II, IX, and X. And I know VI a little.
I would love to see the following characters if the second Dissidia installment ever comes out.

FFI Heroes
-Perhaps two Warriors of Light, maybe the second being a Thief or something.

FFI Villains
-Garland
-Astos, maybe Lich since he appeared to have done more harm than the other fiends of Chaos.

FFII Heroes
-Firion
-Gus, since I would love to see how he can speak to animals. If not Gus, maybe Maria or even Prince Gordon, perhaps in an attempt to protect his kingdom and shed away any cowardice he had before.

FFII Villains
-Emperor
-Leon (Perhaps walking between light and darkness, good and evil, like Jecht)

FFIX Heroes
-Zidane
-Amarant, since he's more like Zidane's rival. If not him, maybe Garnet/Dagger, Steiner, or even Eiko or Freya.

FFIX Villains
-Kuja
-Lani if Amarant is considered, Queen Brahne if Garnet, Steiner, or Freya, or even Zorn and Thorn (with co-op moves, and with Meltigemini as EX mode) if Eiko is chosen as the second hero. I would also like to see Sir Fratley if all of the above are not considered, maybe with another case of amnesia.

FFX Heroes
-Tidus
-Either Yuna, Auron, Wakka, or maybe even Jecht

FFX Villains
-Seymour
-Yunalesca, especially if Auron is considered as a second hero

For final fantasy X, I'm think a second villian should be seymor.
and as for final fantasy VII, second hero maybe tifa? and maybe even kadaaj for a second villian, I don't know. these are just ideas.:-)

FF6 Heroes:
- Terra
- Edgar or Locke

FF6 Villains:
- Kefka
- Gestahl

I picked that group because it seemed like the triangle of Locke-Terra-Edgar was really close.

FF7 Heroes:
- Cloud
- Aerith

FF7 Villains:
- Sephiroth
- Jenova

I picked this group just because without them, the story couldn't really go on.
FF8 Heroes:
- Squall
- Rinoa

FF8 Villains:
- Ultimecia
- Seifer

FF9 Heroes:
- Zidane
- Vivi

FF9 Villains:
- Kuja
- Beatrix

FF10 Heroes:
- Tidus
- Yuna

FF10 Villains:
- Jecht
- Shuyin

ff 1
warior of light
garland

ff2
firion
emperor

ff3
rafia
cloud of darkness

ff4
Kain Highwind
Zemus

ff5
lenna
magissa

ff6
Kefka
Terra

ff7
Zack Fair
Cloud
Genesis Rhapsodos
Sephiroth

FF8
Squall
Ultimecia

ff9
zidane
Kuja

ff10
tidus
auron
jecht
seymour

ffX2
yuna
paine
Shuyin
Nooj

Last edited:
I wanna see cid and barett in dissidia 2,those are my 2 favorite good guys,also noctus and lightning could be in the 2nd one.

It will be the best if the 2nd one is on ps3 instead of psp,i dont really like playing games on the psp that much.

I wanna see cid and barett in dissidia 2,those are my 2 favorite good guys,also noctus and lightning could be in the 2nd one.

It will be the best if the 2nd one is on ps3 instead of psp,i dont really like playing games on the psp that much.

disagree i liked it would be cool if it was on psp again because its portable but had an online match ability.

disagree i liked it would be cool if it was on psp again because its portable but had an online match ability.

disagree,no mic,no real online experience,online games for psp have little experience and its pretty lame,home consoles are the best for online,portable consoles,cant stand it,but the ds games is more fun then psp games.

Dream Roster

Heroes Villans
FF1-
WOL Garland
Grand Mage FF1 Chaos
FF2-
Firion Emporer
Maria Leon
FF3-
Onion Knight Cloud of Darkness
Dragoon Xande
FF4-
Cecil Golbez
Kain Scarmilone or Barbicerra(?)
FF5-
Bartz Exdeath
Master Bartz Neo Exdeath
FF6-
Terra Kefka
FF7-
Cloud Sephiroth
Zack Genisis
FF8-
Squall Ultimecia
FF9-
Zidane Kuja
Steiner Necros
FF10-
Tidus Jecht
Yuna Seymour
FF11-
Shantotto
FF12-
Vaan Vayne
Basche Gabranth

I have to agree with what ThatOneGuyWithDaFace said. Cloud and Zack are basicly the same. Zack has the same fighting style and the same speed as Cloud, so I would recommend another Final Fantasy VII character like Tifa or Vincent. Althought it wouldn't be a bad idea for Zack to appear in Dissidia Final Fantasy 2 since he has a famous enemy know as Genesis, but I still think that Tifa is a better choice as a hero fighter than Zack. It will balance the game alot more and it will be the perfect character to appear in the story mode with Cloud. They both have share their life together since they were kids and it will be great to have some new female fighters too. People would love to see Tifa as the FFVII Hero in Dissidia Final Fantasy 2 and they would enjoy playing as her, especially all the females players.

As for the villain side I think that Hojo would be a great villain in Dissidia Final Fantasy 2. He is the secound most famous villain in Final Fantasy VII. I think that he will be a great playable character and would be a great part for the story mode aswell. Imagine playing Tifa's story mode and see him with Sephiroth together once again. That would be probably one of the best scene ever. Anyway this is my personal opinion about the two new characters on the Final Fantasy VII side.

Final Fantasy VII

Heroes
Cloud
Tifa

Villains
Sephiroth
Hojo

Final Fantasy VIII

Heroes
Squall
Rinoa

Villains
Ultimecia
Seifer

Final Fantasy IX

Heroes
Zidane
Steiner

Villains
Kuja
?

Final Fantasy X

Heroes
Tidus
Yuna

Villains
Jecht
Seymour

Last edited:
I'll post what i want in a roster again, as my picks may have changed.

Heroes -- Villains

^I'll use that to make the best Hero/Villain pairs I can think of.

Final Fantasy

Warrior of Light -- Garland
Maybe they should add a second Warrior of Light? Just my opinion, though.

Final Fantasy II

Firion -- Emperor
Maria -- Leon (Perhaps looking for a way to side with Firion instead, maybe similar to Jecht's old story)

Final Fantasy VI

Terra -- Kefka
Setzer -- ? (I believe Setzer needs to be mentioned at least once in this thread, eh?)

Final Fantasy VII

Cloud -- Sephiroth
Tifa -- ?

Final Fantasy VIII

Squall -- Ultimecia
Zell -- Seifer

Final Fantasy IX

Zidane -- Garland (As it seems
Zidane and Kuja left on good terms in the first Dissidia. It may get confusing with two Garlands, though.
)

Being a IX fanatic, I think SE should consider any of the following pairs:

Vivi -- Black Waltz No. 3 (Perhaps rebuilt, as nothing more than a puppet to serve Chaos...or maybe more than he may let on)
Amarant -- Lani
Eiko -- Zorn & Thorn (Perhaps teasing Eiko on how she dislikes being alone, perhaps an exact opposite of Squall, maybe they should put Eiko as the clingy type who hates being alone)

Final Fantasy X

Tidus -- Seymour (Perhaps Flux as his EX Mode?)
Yuna -- Yunalesca (Maybe her EX Mode being the form she takes on the third stage of the fight you have with her)

Note:
Both Seymour and Yunalesca were unsent in the story, remember?At least until Yuna performed the sending
. That's why I put them as villains. Remember that Tidus and Jecht
left on good terms on the first Dissidia, just like Cecil and Golbez and Zidane and Kuja.

To be honest I don't like the whole hero-villain thing and want some of the more memorable player characters.

FFI:
It could be a sort of create-a-character

FFIV:
Kain
Tellah
Fu-so-yah
Cid

FFVII:
Barret Wallace
Cid
Tifa
Red XIII
Any of the turks

FFVIII:
Seifer
Laguna
Quistis
Zell

FFIX:
FREYA!!! <3
Vivi
Steiner
Garland (IX) <----see now you can tell the difference.
Fratley (a guy can dream)
Quina, Zorn & Thorn, and Puck would make good joke characters.

FFX:
Auron
Wakka
Lulu
Rikku

FFXII:
Fran
Balthier
Bagumnan

Others:
Albel Knox
Roger S. Huxley