[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently...

Pokemon Platinum (DS), in which I am aiming to acquire one of every Pokemon. Currently training a Larvitar, then I'll be done with the second generation.

Divinity II: Ego Draconis (Xbox 360), in which I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. I was just doing random sidequests until I learned the layout of the land...or at least until I'd cleared out that rather nasty goblin settlement.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii), in which I am about to cross the sea to Flanoir for the first time, in Chapter 4. I've already completed the game, so I know what is waiting for me, but still...Decus~<3

I'm also play Animal Crossing: Wild World, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Dissidia casually when I'm not in the mood to carry on. XD

Xbox 360
I'm still playing Star Ocean. I finished it last week, now I'm training for the post game stuff like the cave of 7 stars and Wandering Dungeon. I did want to move onto one of my other 6 games but I'm addicted to this one ^_^

PS2
Still undecided on what to play next, so I'm replaying Persona 3 and 4. I've had a try of Shadow Hearts Conevant, that one looks quite interesting so unless that disc is broken too I think that'll be what I play next.

DS
I just got SMT Devil Survivor in the mail yesterday, and I love it :D I was worried I wouldn't like the tactical rpg sides of the game, but it wasn't hard for me to get used to. So far I've just won my first demon auction (still waiting on the option to fuse) and I'm training in free battles.

Wii
Tales of Symphonia (gc): Very addicting game, that's all I can say :D I'm playing the second game as well as I seem to be in the minority that quite likes Emil and Marta (lol), and as a Pokemon fan I quite like the monster recruiting side of the game ;)

PSP
Nothing much to say, if I play on my psp it's still Dissidia :S I'm training Cloud and Terra for the Shade Impulse levels and taking every other character through their story paths.

Assassin's Creed II.

I got about 1/4 of the way through it last weekend, but am taking a 2 week break from it while I'm home for Thanksgiving break. It's a great game; love it. It's got that repetitive feature that the first game had, but it's a lot longer of a game with a little better of a plot I think.

Still an awesome game; one of my faves.

I is playing Persona 3. The game is long and awesome. I got it last week and I dont think I am close to finishing the story, let alone the side mission and The Answer is next :jess: I plan to get Persona 4 next :grin:

PSP
I'm still stuck into Soul Calibur Broken Destiny. You may lynch me for this, but I decided to buy this game over Dissidia over a month ago because of the constant replayable value without having to go over equipment and level up etc. I have created an evil griffin-headed pirate in the Creation Mode with a squeaky voice.

DS
I've returned to Dragon Quest Chapter of the Chosen after a long time of neglect. I am currently in the Fifth Chapter with Hero, Ragnar, Maya and Sparky in my party and near the end of the game. Once I do that, I'll have to get Psaro into my party.

PS3
Nothing at the moment. I might download FFVII and go through that again. I might get Assassin's Creed 2 for my PS3 when I'm not so busy. It's better than the first instalment- so that will please me.

I'm about to get back into FFXII. I quit that game because I got stuck at a part pretty early on... so I'm just gonna start over.

When Christmas rolls around I'll be able to play some Halo ODST, as well as some of the bazillion games that my brother is getting for his DS. Chrono Trigger anyone?

PSP: Dissidia

Nothing much happening here at the moment. I go on every now and then and muck around but I'm just not that interested at the moment.

I think it's the hand held concept that puts me off most of the time.

PS2: FFXII and FFX-2 and Dirge of Cerberus

Been flicking between the three at the moment. Don't get much time for games anymore due to work and always being on here. XD

I might make an effort to finish at least one of them on my two week holiday in February.

DS: The World Ends With You
I've been playing this game forever, and still haven't found any of the hidden stuff, it's starting to get really annoying, but I still love it.

Wii: Mario Party 8, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Trama Center: New Blood
The first two are great party games that I spent Thanksgiving, and yesterday, playing with my family. Trama Center is just amazing to play by yourself, and do surgery on people.

PS2: FF10
I'm at the Calm Lands at the moment on my fifth or sixth play through. For some reason, I always get Lulu on the ice ride thing, because I always use her the most. I don't why.

Wow, I've been pretty busy.

Decided to go for a bit of nostalgia and started playing Age of Empires III, it took me 2 hours to win the war with my Spanish army :wacky:

Then went to Zoo Tycoon 2, I have a pretty shit park at the moment, it's 1.5/5 stars and only has tigers, elephants, polar bears and penguins in it :sad3: It's quite refreshing from playing all these top notch PS3 games that are release nowadays.

I am currently playing Magnacarta II. I just love the game. I like the storyline and I like the gameplay too except for fucking OVERHEATS etc etc. Im also alternating and sometimes playing HALO 3 because I just want to et to either brigadier general or general garde 3 which will be kinda long etc etc

FFIV for the DS, Tales of Symphonia and trying to do a wooden sword play through of Twilight Princess. Not going too well though since I'm having trouble getting into the twilight realm without the Ordon Sword.

Tales Of Vesperia - XBOX 360 version. (Apparently the international PS3 version blows chunks?)

Anywho, one of the best RPG's i've played in a while. Mostly for the enthralling dialogue and totally lovable characters. The gameplay isn't all that great but it's decent. I spent a good 28 hours on it before i finally decided to check what i'd missed @ gamefaqs.com to realize that i'd missed a crap load of dialogue, heaps of missable sidequests/skills/costumes/titles and now im pissed.:gonk: [/end/me]

But yeah, the dialogue can become somewhat tedious as in most new areas you have an event then talk to every member then rest and do it all over again. Still, me likies. :awesome:

Im playing Tales of Symphonia. Honestly I think this games better then Final Fantasy. The combat system is so freakn awesome. Im most definitly going to replay it. I wana try out mania mode. I just got to the second disc and the highest combo ive gotten so far is 81 and that was without trying very hard at all.

Last edited:
Wow spooky ^^ I've been playing Tales of Symphonia the most this past week. This is my first time playing it. I've recently gotten the cure for Pietro, and the team were ready to hitch a ride on a dragon to go to the temple/tower of salvation. I had read up that I could nab two summons for Sheena: Sephie and the one right at the beg of the game. Unfortunately even at lvl 29 Sephie and her minions owned me, so I tried training in the area. I'm only getting 100exp, I dont think Tower of Mana was any better.. sigh. Still an addicting game, and I've only clocked 17 hours.. it just doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

It feels weird playing it, it's still got that epic feeling all Ratchet and Clank games do, but after playing the Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time demo it doesn't seem as good as it what it used to, all being said, that's most likely because the new title is pretty awesome from what I've played in the demo and could be the best Ratchet and Clank title yet. So it's a credit to the quality of Insomniac really. :)

I'm playing Dissidia at the moment. The last battle is almost impossible to beat, so I just play the arcade mode to level myself up. I've also been playing the heck out of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days after neglecting it for a while. I'm almost finished with it. ^_^

Mostly I'm still playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky on my DS. I'm a Shinx with a Riolu partner, and we're the cheesily named Team Believix (in Mystery Dungeon Blue it was Team Charmix, in Explorers of Darkness it was Enchantix. Yes, I used to be a Winx Club fan, and I like how those sound. So sue me. XD) who are currently a Super Rank...I've really gone overkill with the missions this time, considering I'm about halfway through the story. Having lots of fun with the extras - just done Sunflora's Special Episode. Might actually get on with the story today.

Also playing Pokemon Platinum casually still...up to Whismur in the dex. I really don't want to climb Mt. Coronet for a Loudred, though >.>

I've also started a new game on Tales of Vesperia, for the Xbox 360 (I'd love the PS3 version...maybe I'll import it when I get a PS3 if it isn't region locked. Damn the Japanese text, I'll figure something out)...started with Titles - considering the hell I went through to get Yuri's "True Knight" - and items, and some other small things. I'll give it another try before I condemn it entirely. The cast is just so poor, though...Rita is the only character I really like in the main party.

Final fantasy tactics:war of the lions, i started on it again after not playing it for almost a year. For a couple of reasons, one of them is to see if i had forgotten how to effectively strategize on how to win some of the difficult battles. At the moment i started another new game, so instead of grinding just to win i plow through with what equipment i pick up and use those to win.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

I've had this game for ages but never got round to playing it. It's so fun, and much better than the X-Men Legends series. Don't get me wrong, the X-Men games are great, but too repetitive, and too many puzzles.

I'm playing as Storm, with Thor, Captain America and the Invisible Woman in my team. I wish I'd picked someone other than the Invisible Woman though, she's basically Jean-Grey Lite, which means she's totally shit. Thor and Captain America are amazing though, it wouldn't surprise me if you could solo the game with Thor, he's a powerhouse. xD

I've only got three more sections to complete before I've finished the game, so I intend to do that before Christmas, since I'm getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back