[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm replaying Tales Of Symphonia for the third time. I went mad trying to find my Gamecube cables last night since my brother still has the Wii.

I'd forgotten how fun it is. I love the battle system, and the voice acting is great. I'm actually gonna try and complete it this time, though xD

Right now I'm actually split between two games. Three, if you want to consider HOME a game. I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 mainly. Got 100% on campaign, and am working on Spec Ops when the Infinity Ward servers decide I should be stuck with the "Fetching Playlists" plague instead of playing multiplayer. Other than that, though, I've been playing DMC4 for my youtube, and playing around on HOME :)

im playing madden 08 now on my computer. its the latest madden game that i could fine for the comp. playing dynasty mode right now, in like my 3rd or 4th season already and team is doing pretty well. had to get rid of some of my good players before the new season cause team was just too good

Playing Final Fantasy XIII here in Japan

MOD EDIT: Mind elaborating on how the game is? or maybe how many times you've played it? Any details would be appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Rune Factory Frontier right now. The game can be so damn frustrating sometimes, especially since it's half RPG, half dating sim. Getting the girl you want to like you is friggin' hard, while the girl you want nothing to do with gets her love levels up so easily (even when you're not trying).

Playing Darksiders and modern warfare 2 on 360,I play modern warfare 2 online,if anyone wants to add me to team up and make fun of nerds,add me,gt is ImmenseMan.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy I and II...And Resident Evil 3.

MOD EDIT: Mind throwing a few more details? Like how are you liking the games? What are their ratings to you maybe? thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories and KH:RE:CoM

Disgaea is a awesome game with an enthralling story and many comical moments. These moments make the game so fun and enjoyable :awesome: I played the first one and liked it a lot, so I got this one and if I get a PS3, I will get Disgaea 3.

RE:CoM is a great remake to the GBA one I already played. Just wanted to see all the added stuff and my favorite scenes in PS2 graphics.

Ive gone old skool and been playing on Suikoden XD Love this game, but sadly I think 1 and 2 are the only good ones. Good old 2D graphics, awesome music and a great storyline. Classic.

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires.
I can't never get enough of this game plus I am currently married to Sun Ce for the 5th time who is my current obsession at the moment. :>

Destruction Derby Areas.
Playing to get higher scores for Destruction Bowl which is fun. :]

Modern Warfare 2.

The game says that I have 100%'d the Solo play, meaning I've completed all the missions on Veteran and collected all intel. I'm not sure what my % is on the Spec Ops which is what I'm focusing on atm, I've got 39/40 stars of the 69, some of which are going to be a pain in the arse. I haven't really touched multiplayer though. :mokken:

Currently...

Mass Effect (Xbox 360) - Started this up again, since I can barely remember it and I'm debating buying the second one. Am currently at the citadel...not very far in. I'm going to be a complete arse this time around - badmouthing everyone, killing when the chance presents itself, etc etc.

Luminous Arc 2 (DS) - Still on my first playthrough...am on Chapter 27. Trying to the hot springs. The Kopins are all in their mid-fifties now though, and my highest levelled character is Althea at level 49. So things have been a tad tricky.

Darksiders (PS3) - I think I'm nearing the end...finished gathering all the hearts for Sammael, and am now at another dungeon...at least, I'd assume its a dungeon. Will probably review this once I complete it...

Dissidia (PSP) - Currently levelling up Firion...just casually playing this. Its good for a two minute play in between activities. A quick battle here and there. Firion is pretty good as well, once you get his Brave-to-HP attacks...

Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Trying to get back into the "feel" of Zelda. I haven't a Zelda game since Minish Cap, so it might be a while before I get used to the riddles again. Should be fun, though.

I am thinking to go back to street fighter 4,i always play modern wardfare 2 now,gotta try something else other then that lol.street fighter 4 is fun,if you like anime then you like street fighter 4.And plus,I will practice for super street fighter 4!

Halo 3: ODST. Finding the audio logs is a pain in the arse, even with the internet's help (Until I found videos anyway).

After that, I may continue to play Crisis Core to try to complete all of the missions, play Burnout Paradise because I love the co-op in that game, or Bad Company because Bad Company 2 is coming out soon. Not sure yet.

At the moment I'm mostly playing Assassin's Creed II. After completing the game last week I'm now doing all the extra stuff, and collecting everythig and such.

I hope to get the remaining trophies for this game as it would be good to get my first Platinum. I was close to getting Platinum on Ghostbusters and Red Faction, but since there are many multiplayer trophies to get they are too hard for me to achieve, and also rely on being able to play certain conditions in certain game types, which isn't always easy to do as you won't always find a game that matches these.

So I have a chance with AC2, as I can do it all on my own.

This is going to seem odd, but I've suddenly gotten into playing Pokémon Battle Revolution, of all games. :wacky:

The reason could only be because I am so hyped for the upcoming release of Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver Versions, of which I will get SoulSilver over HeartGold, HG will not be a consideration, it is SS or neither, until I can get SS. :P

PBR is actually pretty good fun, even though there is zero storyline to it, but then again that's not what it is for, it is purely to enjoy battling your Pokémon against others with graphics much better than a Nintendo DS can provide, so it does it's purpose quite effectively imo.

9/10

FF: Dissidia. Still trying to get through Zidane's part of the story, but he's just so damn hard to get good with.

Aside from that, I'm loving every single second of this game. Definitely worth the purchase, and more than worth the 100 something hours I've dropped on this game thus-far.

Disgaea DS

The game is just a port of the PS2 version, but on the DS it almost seems better. The game is fun so far and I can't wait to get all the added extras.

1) FFIV for the DS--just passed the part where you get the SandRuby, and am on my way back to Kaipo. For some reason it seemed like there were an awful lot of random monsters in the Antlion's cave, but it could be just me...

2) FFXII. Am almost at the end, having completed Ridorana except for the basement level (damned Abaddons!) but have a few more hunts and at least 2 more espers to get before I go on to the end--Ultima and Zodiark for sure, but can't remember if there are any others. Dreading going into the Henne Mines hidden areas, though, because the bats are fast little f**kers.

3) Breath of Fire 2 (on SNES)--played the first one a couple months ago, it was good but the story was rather lacking. This one's a lot better, but have just been to busy to work on it anymore. Just passed two great backstory scenes involving Jean and Sten, hopefully all the other characters will get the same level of attention. Especially Katt, she's my favorite. Sorry Nina, but she could totally kick your a**.

4) Secret of Evermore (SNES). This game has always been one of my favorites for the atmosphere, the world it takes place in just feels like a nice, quiet place to hang out in, and the soundtrack is one of the best in any game I've played--actually listening to it right now. Currently getting ready to leave Ivor Tower and get lost in the woods, but am pissed because I missed out on a key to a bunch of rooms with treasure chests/ingredients, and I can't even cheat code it in :(

5) Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra (SNES). Have actually had this game for a while, but only recently figured out how to actually play it correctly so that I could get past the first town. Am close to being finished, but because it's more task-driven than story-driven, I've kind of set it off to the side for a little while until I have some more time.

6) Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2-SNES)--great game, very similar to the first one, but the stories are very short. I've only finished Duran's story, and have just restarted it with Hawk as the lead character. Interesting in that you have to play through it 6 times to get the complete story, and I love that you can do class changes, it adds even more to the replay value.

7) Earthbound (SNES). Hadn't played it for a long time and got the itch. Only just beat up the Sharks, though, and probably won't finish it for a while. I just really felt in the mood for peanut cheese bars. :awesome:

8) Zelda--Link to the Past (SNES). Same reason as Earthbound, just got a craving. Love the atmosphere and switching from the light world to the dark world after a certain point.

...Hmm. Maybe I should be actually PLAYING some of these games right now, then I wouldn't have such a long list. :hmmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back