[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Record of Agarest War Zero This is the prequel to the first game. So far, it's prety interesting, and it goes about explaining how the cursed artifacts came into being, as well as Summeril's origins. It is only two generations long, but so far it's turning out to be a pretty good game. I especially like the Vacation Days, where you can raise the affections of all of your female companions without risk of lowering others, as well as coming across items and opening up hidden paths in dungeons.

+ STILL on Xenoblade Chronicles, on my primary 120-hour save slot, and running around doing as many sidequests as I can before I go bash Galvatr- uhh, Yaldabaoth in the Mechonis's core. One major pet peeve I have about this game: finding NPCs. I've been spending half an hour trying to find a series of NPCs in the Nopon village, and it's driving me nuts, because for some reason, they decide to hide from me when I actually need to talk to them. By now, I've just realised how much I've depended on the fast travel ability. I have just made it all the way to the base of the Mechonis Central Factory & Agniratha and back without the ability to fast travel at all just for some quests. Never doing that again. I love my fast travel too much.

+ Uncharted 3. The English stereotypes in the beginning didn't so much as annoy me due to how typical they are when Americans try to portray us, but rather, it just had me laughing. Especially that forced cockney. And all the pubs. After that, it was a very slow start with all the young Nate adventures, that had to rely on the relevant cutscenes for storyline purposes to keep me awake, but now it's finally picking up. I've only been playing for about an hour last night, and I've just raided Marlowe and company's place in the London Underground. This is where I really hate being in dark environments, because my TV is crappy and I can barely see things like tire tracks, certain puzzle clues, where I'm going and even who I'm shooting at.

Rather than play one of the various barely played games I have, I've decided to replay NieR, since it's been over a year since I last played it, and I'm in the mood for something I can just play and enjoy. Just finished the prologue (netting the two combo trophies in the process) and am on my way to get Weiss, etc. I think I'll take my time with this playthrough, re-familiarise myself with the surroundings etc, so I can do a speed run afterwards. I want to plat it. I love this game so much~<3

BALDURSGATE2TH-f.jpg
After having waited for a few weeks for this to come in (and longer since I last played this), I have started playing Baldur's Gate again. Ah, the memories. This is RPG at its finest, back when game developers delivered masterpieces and took the time it needed to put out a real work of art game rather than an unfinished PoC that's lagged and bugged (Skyrim). Quality gaming, real deep storyline, fully fleshed out party members and characters that you can really get into (And in the case of Minsc, laugh at hysterically).

I am playing a game called Massiji Effectaru Two.
It is a very good game.
I am enjoying it.
I started a while ago and I was passed the collector ship but then I accidentally deleted all the memory on the playstation three, but I was going to start again anyway. I am about to go get Grunt, and I punched the reporter in the face not long ago, that was a lot of fun.

My Christmas gifts are what I am currently playing. So that would be Batman Arkham city, King of Fighters XIII, Metal Gear Solid HD collection etc. I still have yet to try Mario kart 7 or Skyward sword, but that will change later. I got Metal Gear Solid HD yesterday, and it is by far very nostalgic. I played a hell of a lot yesterday, and I think I am already in the middle of the 2nd game. It is so awesome playing MGS II in HD, and it has achievements to boot! In Arkham city, I am currently tracking down Mr, Freeze, and although I am pretty stuck, the game is pretty great. In KOF XIII, I guess I am still training my favourite characters, so I can try out online. I love the character interaction they put in. It make sit more interesting. Still going to be playing Uncharted 3 and Skyrim of course. :ryan:

I got Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Final Fantasy Crisis Core for Christmas but I'm playing Kingdom Hearts BBS the most.
So I'm currently playing both of them and Kingdom Hearts 2. I have completed Kingdom Hearts 2 but I'm re-completing it on PROUD MODE.

I was playing Final Fantasy XIII but then got bored of it.

I sometimes play Battlefield Bad Company 2 if my friends are online but not really

I've been playing Just Dance 3 and I love it. Sadly, I'm super sore from it, which will probably not stop me from dancing more. Yay for more soreness in the morning! I also have Skryim, which I need to open up and start playing.

I've just started Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Not playing them in the correct order, but I am liking what this one has to offer so far - it's a lot of fun. :)

metal_gear_solid_hd_collection_cover.jpg

Got this for Christmas and beat MGS2 in like 3 days. :D I've already played 2 before, but not 3 or Peace Walker. I just started MGS3 last night and I'm beginning to get hooked. I want to be a trophy whore with this one, but I can't look through the trophy list because there are spoiler-ific trophies that aren't hidden that give away major plot points. =_=

P3PBox.jpg

A lot of you may have noticed this sitting in my signature since February 2011. It's true, I'm taking a pain-staking amount of time to beat it, but since Christmas holidays are here, I've been devoting my time to finishing video games. (Among other things) Because playing too many videogames at once just stresses me out, and I get their storylines confused and etc. But P3P is really good. It requires tons of 'meh' dungeon crawling, but for the most part I'm really enjoying the storyline and social links.

FF-XII.jpg

I got my copy of this like 2 years ago, but I only played about an hour of it and got bored, but just a few weeks ago I decided to revisit it, and I'm actually starting to really enjoy it. The License board really isn't that hard, and Gambits are kind of cool... but I wish I could get more Gambit options earlier in the game D: The worst thing about the game so far is probably how big every stinkin' area is and how you have to run for 10 hours across landscapes filled with enemies that could have been easily avoided if our airship pilot decided to land maybe... a little closer to our... DESTINATION?

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Box-Art.jpg

I won't be finishing this game for an eternity. It's just so long... and if I take too long of a break from it, I'll suddenly play it for an hour and get motion sickness. Probably should have gotten the PC version because playing it on my big screen TV from a distance makes me a bit woozy. I'm not used to playing first person games on my TV. I really like it, though. I made a hoe character named Bonshiquidalafondrea. She's an Imperial and specializes in Destruction, Alteration and Restoration magic, and One-handed weapons.

If you'd like to see me go through my gaming adventures of stress, either glance at my signature throughout my posts on the board, or add me on PSN: FreakshowGamer. I just like have friends to compare trophies with and talk about stuff with. :P

Finaru Fantary 13.
I used to think this game was dreadful, that it was absolute shit, now I have realised that is a masterpiece. The problem I was having before was that I thought FFXIII was an RPG. Now I am viewing it from the correct perspective, it is actually an emetic. That's not all though, it's also a Ricky Gervais style cringe/embarrassing comedy, when the scenes with Snow and Serah are on you are supposed to laugh, not vomit because of how saccharine it is.

I've only just bought a PS3 so I'm doing catch-up on some older games before I play anything new. Grand Theft Auto IV, Resident Evil 5 and Final Fantasy XIII are the only games so far. I'm really enjoying GTA IV and this seems to be the one getting the most attention. I'm only about 4 or 5 hours into FF XIII and so far it kinda sucks. Boring and stupidly linear, but I'm going to stick with it for a while longer and give it a good run. Hopefully things will improve as I get further into it. I've barely played Resi' Evil 5. I'm finding it hard to get to grips with the new controls so progressing seems a little difficult. I'll need to spend some more time with it after I get bored of GTA :wacky:.

Sly Raccoon 2! I received the Sly Trilogy for Christmas and really feel like playing a platformer atm. I also have Xenoblade Chronicles, Resonance of Fate, Skyward Sword, Metriod Prime 3, Metriod Prime Other M, Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2 to play soon! :blink: Probably not gonna happen before Final Fantasy XIII-2 is released. :lew:

Oh, man. I have a whole list of games I've been playing! Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Red Faction: Armageddon, Sims 3: Pets and a little bit of Uncharted 3 here and there. I'm also really looking forward to playing Trine 2 if Kira likes it, the game looks amazing, but I really only wanna play it with her. /lame

While Skyrim and Sims 3 are not entirely frequent, it's nice to touch up on my progress with them here and there. For the most part I was mainly playing Battlefield 3 and Red Faction until I got really too sick to play.

I'M GETTING BETTER AT THE BATTLEFIELD 3 JETS :tard:

I'm currently playing, that I haven't completed: Xenogears, Majora's Mask

I'm currently playing, that I've completed before: Ogre Battle 64, A Link to the Past, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Illusion of Gaia

I've recently finished: Dragon Quest VIII, Okami

I am currently playing:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on PSN.
This is my favourite childhood game, I love it so much, I still find it extremely fun to play. I have noticed I am not as good at it as I was when I was a kid, I had more gaming skills back then :sad3: I recently just got all the chaos emeralds though in record timing - before finishing Chemical Plant Zone 2, I am rather pleased with this!

Worms Armageddon on PSN.
I play this game with my buddy, I am not very good and I never ever win, but I try my darndest :sad3: I am fantastic at rope racing however! The more I practice the worse I get it seems.

I am not really playing any big games atm :(

World of Warcraft (PC).

I play it everyday, so it's nothing new, but he, I'm currently playing it! :P Also playing Skyrim and Just Dance 3 in between raids.

Got a shiny, new, silver PS3 for Christmas, so I've finally started playing PS3 games!

Final Fantasy XIII - just got Vanille's Eidolon. Kind of disappointed with it so far!

Mortal Kombat IX - excellent. Never get tired of FINISH HIM!

X-Men: Destiny - wasn't expecting much from it but it's damn fun.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance II - been desperate to play that badboy for aaaaaages. Much better than on PS2 - the powers and cutscenes are totally different.

Tomb Raider: Trilogy - just for funsies.

Oh, and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Been playing Dungeon Defenders, TF2, and Dead Island on the PC :hmmm: Also Kawata Shoujo because why not. Played through and beat Sonic CD on the PSN and played Sonic Unleashed for the PS3. Much better than the Wii version, but the night levels are still fucking retarded. Day time stages are nice and have decent design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back