Status
Not open for further replies.
ermm lets see?

The games i am playing at the moment is:

ff5
ff4:but i am facing last boss lol
ff1
ff2

LOL HEHHAHAHAH FUNNY AYE DER AL FF GAMES I DUNNO:P:D:rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
I HAVE COMPETED THE FOLOWINF RELATED FF GAMES AGES AGO.

KH1+2+COM(CHAIN OF MEMORIES)
FF4+FF6+FF7+FF8+FF9+FF10+FF10-2+FF12 THATS BOU IT I OWN MOST OF THEM DID AV FF11 BUT COMPLETED THE STORY YEARS AGO GT BORED AND UNINSTALLED( ND YES I NO IT TAKES HOURS 2 INSTALL ) IT ND 4GT BOUT IT. OH YEAH I AV COMPLETED FF TATICS ADVANCED. DNT ASK Y I POSTED DIS JUST RANDOM.

I'm not really playing anything at the moment.

I guess I put in Xenosaga and train for an hour or 2 everyday before work.[/quote

oh kwl i av xenosaga 2 nd apparently when you complete xenosga 2 you press a few buttons at the start mena or somthing and der is hentai pics lol hehehehe:P^_^^_^:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Games I have been playing lately are:

Nintendogs: Lab and Friends
Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends
Children of Mana

And I shall be starting Final Fantasy VII too whenever I receive it in the mail! I can't wait to play it again, I have never finished it before so hopefully I can now. :P

Lately I've been playing on Final Fantasy 10(again), Final Fantasy 8(again) and Biohazard 4(actually the Mercenaries minigame).

Well I "was" playing FFX but my memory card's gon bust so I've lost that and the files for most my other games. My PS1 memory card still works thoug, so I'm playing FFVIII. I'm also playing Tales Of Eternia and Popolocrois for the PSP.

Last edited:
on PS2: FFX-2, FF8 and Ico (love it)

on PSP : Exit (damn addictive)

on DS: FFIII

on Wii: Sports..I know..but damn golf is family favourite addiction.Also started Red Steel

on Gamecube: FF Crystal Chronicles

kind of started Viva Pinata and Dead Rising on 360 too :) (do not have 360 personally, my boyfriend has it, so gotta go to his place to play :D)

KH2FM+, currently trying to beat the Organization XIII Limit Cut versions. I have currently beaten Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxene, and Roxas. Came real close to beating Demyx.

Sometimes I still play Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus. But I'm greatly struggling to complete all endings in Final Fantasy X-2. Oh andI'm also currently playing Oblivion on PS3. It's a hard game, real hard...

i've just got GTA: liberty city stories for psp - so playing that whne rbo will let me use it.
on pc playing LOTR: battle for middle earth 2

Currently playing Age of Empires III, and Victoria: Empire Under The Sun on PC.

On PS2, it's Kingdom Hearts II...still.

I'm playing X-men Next Dimension and it's a hard game! I even tried beating arcade mode on easy and I can almost beat it but I've never had a trouble beating something on easy

I'm currently playing:

Counter Strike 1.6 on my PC (need new pc)
Dragonquest VIII on my PS2 (brilliant)

I'm currently playing Valkryie Profile (PSP), Megaman ZX (DS), Megaman X Mission Command (Gamecube) and Tales of Phantasia (GBA). I was playing Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) and was also thinking of replaying Dead Rising (360) but will wait a bit.

I'm playing Final Fantasy XII Baby! w00t! :cool:

Yeah, I got it yesterday, and I'm excited to see what the fuss is all about with this game. So far so good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back