[V2] Last Movie You've Seen

House of wax.

6/10

This movie is about 6 teens who plan to go to a football game, but because of car problems they have get new tools for their car. Two of them go to a town where a famous house of wax is located. They find out something is very strange about it.

This movie was okay. The story was good only their acting performance... mweh. The twins acting performence were the best from the teens but still they were too calm in the situation they were in.
And Paris Hilton was in this one. She sucked at being in danger, she ran way too slow and didn't panic even that much after
her boyfriend got killed.

At the end it went slow as well,
I hated it how slowly they tried to escape the house of wax. Just find a way out and don't wait till the last moment to get out. >.<

Hm,let's see..last movie which I saw I think it was : a japanese drama,named-You are my pet-> a bit funny,not to dramatic and seemed like a life situation xD

I hope this counts as a movie..other than this,I was Clash of the titans.Good movie,impreseted me with good action xD

Repomen

About men reclaiming property that were initialy sold but couldnt be payed anymore by the customers. This property are artificial organs. Cost a lot as you can imagine.

When people are overdue on their monthly fee mortgage type of contract , the repomen will take back that organ on the spot after tazing the ex client , so depending on the type of organ its basicly killing the former client.

Great unique plot but flawed, killing is acceptable in the movie..
At the end one major twist though.

7/10 cuz the action is great despite silly script and Forrest Whitaker is the shit! He owns Ghost Dawg style!

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version)

2/10

My sister rented this last night and must say, I was extremely disappointed. I usually enjoy Tim Burton films but this one just didn't do it for me.

First off, some stories just don't work well with live action and this is certainly one of them. I mean, the Cheshire cat was just downright creepy. I also think it just tried too hard. The humor was off and the acting was off. I think Johnny Depp is a great actor and usually enjoy him in anything but even he wasn't that great in this. The girl that played Alice was boring and wooden. The only part of this movie that amused me was the party at the beginning, particularly Hamish and his mother.

All in all a pretty piss poor movie, imo. :dave:

Just watched 3 films recently.

Sixth Sense - 8/10

Not as enjoyable the second time around once you know everything that happens, even if it was predictable rather early on in the film anyway. I enjoyed it though. Was funny to watch it this time and realise Mischa Barton was in it too.

F4: ROTSS - 9/10

I hate F4 when it comes to the Marvel Series, but the films are wonderful. I have loved them both and I think they are actualyl quite funny. Only criticism I can give this one is they really don't do anything in this film in terms of saving the planet =/ I think I have a man-crush on Johnny Storm too. I can't wait to see Chris Evan's play as Captain America.

The Longest Yard (Remake) - 5/10
The original is by far the best. Mean Machine was the funniest. But the most recent probably had the best cast and it really didn't work out too well. Kind of made a joke out of the other two. Could have been better but I think it's worth a watch.

I watched Eclipse last week...

8/10

I don't really like Twilight that much, but IMO this film was much better than the first two, and better than the books. Quite a lot of eye candy as well (Carlisle, Riley and Demitri were looking good :ryan:) which is definitely a bonus.
The soundtrack's pretty good as well. I'd recommend it :dave:

Thank You For Smoking

I actually really enjoyed this film, and I thought it put a nice spin on anything controversial. I enjoyed watching it and was pretty impressed with the cast too. though I swear someone said George Clooney was in this film. Perhaps I just totally missed seeing him. Who knows.

8/10

Edward Scissorhands

Such a beautiful film. It's one of Johnny Depp's earlier films, where he portrays a young man named Edward, who has scissors instead of hands. Can't say I'm surprised that Tim Burton directed it, but he did a fantastic job of bringing the story altogether. There were some funny moments here and there. The mother and the daughter were especially exceptional. I'd recommend this to anyone.

10/10

Clash of the Titans. Oh gawd this abomination of a movie. Seriously Zeus didnt do shit all and the only gods payed attention to were Zeus, Hades and Medusa. This movie was the Clas of Shit. It had lots of inaccuraccies. Really a robot in the greek ancient times? Come on now. The Kraken looked ripped off of Orga and the only good part of the movie was the Girl. The one you see at the end/ the one that follows Perces throughout the journey of shit. 3 out of 10. Poor poor Movie Oh yes and Zeus looked like total shit. I mean he is king at least make him look better :hmph:

Hot tub time machine... No Idea why. Was bored and had nothing better to do. This movie is fucking disgusting at times and to be quite honest It is not even funny at all. All the fucking was so exaggerated also. Oh gawd I almost threw up at times. I didnt like it much. 4/10

Monsters Inc:

I <3 THIS FILM!!! Its one of the best Pixar have done and was amazing for its time. It just cheers me up so much and the idea is brilliant. Mike, Boo and Sully are awesome characters.

10/10

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland - 6/10

Eh, I was actually pretty disappointed with this film. I thought it'd be epic but it really didn't keep my attention. Though, Johnny Depp did a good job in this movie (it's very rare that he doesn't) it wasn't one of his better performances. Plus, the woman who played Alice just seemed really emotionless. But, I did love the atmosphere (though it felt kinda gloomy) and the costumes were really nice. Overall, it wasn't a bad movie but considering how badly I wanted to see it and was not overwhelmed with epicness, I don't know if I'd watch it again.

Despicable Me. I only thought it was alright and a typical dreamworks movie. A lot of people seemed to really like it though.

6/10

I've watched two movies during the past few days.

The Other guys:

If you like Will Ferrel, you'll like this movie. If you don't like Will Ferrel, you'll hate this movie. There are funny jokes here and there, but the movie can drag with unfunny and whimsical humor. Sadly, the majority of the jokes relies on Will Ferrel's man-child routine. You know? the one you've seen in every Will Ferrel movie ever made? There's this running gag of how attractive women are drawn to Will Ferrel's character. You'd think it's funny but it's not, It's just awkward. The movie's "message" is that "The Other Guys" or the people who aren't in the spotlight are the real people that do the work that matters. They're trying to emphasize that the beta in the group are as important if not more important than the alpha. Is that why they're doing this hot girl on Will Ferrel gag? To ease up the idea that regular jack-offs like him can be attractive in their own way? They could have done it better. As in; NOT FORCED.

The movie also has this identity crisis, you don't know if it wants to be a spoof movie or a buddy-comedy action movie. And good ol' Marky Mark is playing the most understated performance of his career. While Ferrel's character has about 3 sides to him, Mark only has one: The angry cop that breaks everything out of frustration and despises his partner. BORING.

The cinematography's good though.

4/10

Repo Men:

It's another one of those movies that I love and hate at the same time. That's mostly due to things I liked about the movie, and things I didn't like. First off: the premise. I liked the concept of the movie, you could tell it draws inspiration from Equilibrium (a rather lackluster film) and Bladerunner, one of my favorite movies of all time. The cast was good also. Some of the ideas they implemented in the movie was risky but sadly whimsical in its execution.

It's riddled with stupidity. The protagonist's wife is an irrational bitch, hands down. The comedy is forced, save a joke or two. And the "plot twist" was effective for a second till you realize just how stupid it was. This movie had a moral but it didn't deliver in the right context. Again, it's another movie with an identity issue. It doesn't know if it wants to be funny, shocking or ambiguously moral. Did I mention there's a 9 year old black market surgeon?

Wasted potential.

5/10

I think the last movie I saw was Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself". It was my first Tyler Perry movie, and it was a great one to start out with. It had both comedy and a good story, which is always refreshing. Not to mention the male lead (don't know his name but he's in CSI Miami I think) was absolutely GORGEOUS. Madea was hilarious, the music was perfect for the story, and I found myself crying in certain parts, which usually doesn't happen to me during movies.

Overall, I'd give this movie an 8/10

Jurassic Park 2 I think, the one with Jeff Goldblum

First of all the T-Rex's, originally they go to get their baby back from the main characters and leave. Then a few minutes later come back (actually abandoning the baby they just saved but whatevs), they try and push the truck off the cliff and are doing a great job but then leave when the truck is half off the cliff. Finally ten minutes later when the people nearly have the truck back up, the T-Rexs return again for some reason and attack them (once again abandoning their baby, who should be taken into care by this stage), and leave again after killing a minor character.

Also the entire movie Jeff Goldblum knew ahead of time what was happening for some reason. I can only assume either A) He forgot that he read the script not his character, or the much more likely B) He is in fact in cahoots with the dinosaurs for some sort of nefarious reason that the movie never explained.

Also another weird feature of the film was the magical ability of the T-Rex who slaughtered the entire crew of the ship transporting him/her (without damaging the boat at all somehow, despite people being in rooms much smaller than the T-Rex), not to mention it did all this while it was still locked in the cargo hold, then it rather ingeniously pirated the ship and drove it to the harbour.

I'd give this movie seven triangles, worth watching for fun

Toy story 3. This movie was great. I loved it in every way except for some little idiotic parts. Andy going to college but still caring about his toys deep down in his heart. When they are not put into the attic things start to get outta hand. Sunnyside was such a bastard place. I FUCKING HATE THAT BEAR. mr nice guy but then really the main villian. The beggining was quite enjoyable though I didnt know what the fuck was going on. Bonnie the new girl seems a tad boring. I hope they dont make another one on her now... The movie was a little sad inside... LOL SPANISH BUZZ that had me laughing alot... The plan to get out of Sunnyside was awesome. Ken was a bastard but then he was good later on. 9 out of 10 for a really impressive part of toy story. It was awesome. STUPID FUCKING BEAR though :rage:

Seen it two times actually with one day in between. It's an amazing movie and still amazes me. The music is beautiful. The scenery, The story, can't say a negative thing about it.The actors were chosen well.
I rate it a 10/10

The Number 23

...What a movie... I'm still kinda... having a racing mind as to how awesome that movie was. It held my attention throughout the whole damn movie which has been a first in years... I guess it's like a psychological thriller... Jim Carrey was in it, so I expected some humour. None... Just mind gripping moments, that kept you thinking and thinking.

Amazing movie...

10/10

Back