[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Currently playing Dissidia, FFI and FFVII :P I never get old of FFVII though I is starting to frustrate me XD Getting stuck in the chaos shrine really pissed me off so I may put I down for a while XD

But FFVII is still a go, even if disc 2 doesn't work for me :,<

I am currently playing Dissidia Final Fantasy. It's a great game to play, especially in two player mode. Is one of the best PSP game I ever played so far.

Last edited:
I was re-playing an older save of FF9 last week. Not my favourite FF but still really good. I didn't feel like continuing though, I guess it wasn't drawing me in as much. I was at the part just after Gizamaluke's Grotto. Might continue later if I'm not busy.

I finished FF7 and 8 again last year, was great to re-play them completely after such a long time. Really nostalgic! I'd forgotten how great 8 was too.

Now I'm always trying to get everything (being a bit of a perfectionist) and maxing out all the stats. I like to re-play them and try to complete everything. I think you have to with RPG games really, there's so much to do and it's unlikely you'll get much accomplished on your first play through.

I feel like I want to play 10 again too, I absolutely love that game and have a lot of great memories from it. I think it's probably the one most people want to replay as the gameplay is so good. Though I played some of it with my bf so it's still fresh in my mind, even though it's been quite a while! We were talking about maybe playing it again soon.

Anyone ever think about trying to play every FF game after each other? lol Man that would take a long time! You'd really get sick of it then. :omg:

I started a new game on Final Fantasy VI last week. I haven't gotten far, just where the story splits between the three: Locke, Sabin & Terra/Edgar (done Locke's, just started on Sabin's).

oh i forgot about Crisis Core. im currently playing that too but im stuck on uhh..Angeal. i cant beat him and i keep dying so i just quit and stuff >>

I am currently playing...

Final Fantasy XI for the PC.

Server = Asura

Name = Ashadelo

I have a 24 Thief/ 16 Warrior

Just logged on and about to try and level my thief to 30 and work on getting Ninja job

I'm playing FF X-2. I'm trying my VERY hardest to get 100% completion, but it just ain't working out for me. I'm stuck at 84%. ;__;

I've been trying to complete VII, VIII, IX 100% over 1 month. I've done 50% of VII and stopped, I've completed VIII and killed Ultimecia with all characters level 100. I wanted a challenge so I leveled to 70 during the Dolet mission (was boring). I'm now on IX and currently in the chocobo forest on disc 3 trying to get all of the chocographs and gain a gold chocobo so I can go try kill you know who.

Anyone ever think about trying to play every FF game after each other? lol Man that would take a long time! You'd really get sick of it then. :omg:

some of you may have heard about this but a group of kids did this for charity. they played 1 through 10 one person playing each game straight through and they did it non stop for 7 days while broadcasting live on ustream. though they originally planned for it they didn't get to play 12 because the marathon ended up running longer than expected. they raised over 50 thousand dollars!

Last edited:
Just started a new file on FFVIII. I really hate stocking magic. Love the story though, Im a sucker for a good romance haha

Still got the endles training to do on X & XII, but I'l just do that as and when, I fancied getting my teeth stuck into a story instead of just training so decided to get FFVIII back on the go

I've been playing alot of V. I beat my first final fantasy, IX, a week ago.

Also trying six but I want to do one game at a time so I can get through them faster.

I am currently playing 7, whilst waiting, and hoping, that 8 will be released on the PSN store soon. I have got EVERY item and maxed out the timer. I have killed every boss except the last ones obviously, and maxed out my GP, as well as getting everything from the battle square and wonder square. My timer is maxed out and I'm begining to get a little bored. I also have more than 10 copies of each master materia and 4 mastered enemy skills...

Someone help me!!!

I'm going in between FFIV and FFVII. IV is a lot of fun and of course so is the latter. On IV I just got Kain and Rydia back on my team. *squeal* Kain is the most badass Dragoon in the series in my opinion. Freya's pretty sweet though too.

With VII, I just finished the Mythril Mines, but I've stayed there for a few hours. I'm getting the limit breaks for just about everybody out of the way. Cloud, Red XIII, and Aerith are all done except for the hard to get Level 4 items of course. I got Beta by killing the Midgar Zolom on my Enemy Materia, just got Yuffie, and have two stars on all of my magic materia. Around the mid 20's in levels now. Once I finish leveling everyone's limit breaks to level 3, I'll head to Junon. I suspect by the end of it Cloud will be a god. XD

again I come to this freakin thread

I'm now focused on ff6. I'm doing good at it too. Got almost all the WoB rages, lures, 5 genji gloves, and I'm at a sorta low level, spent most of the time on Veldt where there is no EXP. I love this game a would die for a remake. I'm also playing Dissidia. Its not what I expected.

I'm playing FFIX at the moment, I'm really enjoying it again. I've just finished the Desert Palace and I'm off to rescue Eiko.

I went on a training spree with Grand Dragons, so all my characters are level 50, apart from Quina, who's level 72 :wacky:

I'm currently playing FF12, so far i'm at Phon Coast stealing from enemies and selling the stuff so I can get the currently best armour/weapon as well as spells and all.

So far my main party is level 35 while Vaan is 9 (REFUSE to use him D: ) and Ashe and Penelo are level 13.

Back