[V3] What's Your Mood?

Awful

I felt like this yesterday too. I actually started taking my bad mood out on other people, so I had to leave school. I would explain why I feel this way, but I really don't need to. Nor do I want to, actually. It's quite personal.

*Can we please make an effort to elaborate a little more in our posts. The last page or so has started to get very near to one liner posts and this is a post count section. Thank you. =)*

---

Mood: Tired and full

Reason:
I was meant to send myself to bed about an hour or so ago but that didn't happen due to having dinner late yet again.

I only just ate and for about the fourth night in a row I've had scrambled eggs and gems. XD Yum. XD

We're going to take our fish to my best mates house tomorrow. They have a salt water tank and we thought that our fish would be safer in their tank rather than the bucket we've been using whilst we decontaminate our tank.

Hopefully all goes well and we can get my Nemo and our Blue Devil back soon. <3

Last edited:
Mood: Insightful

Reason: Helping a few friends get jobs fresh out of college coming up. I think with the economy looking like it is right now, people need all the help they can get in order to swing one. Also I'm about to train with a partner for the big marathon coming up, so I'm excited to actually have a pace man along side me. My dad just got out of the hospital this morning been in and out of the hospital since last week because of his detached retina. So I'm hoping he doesn't go blind in one eye. Anyway.. over and out..

Mood: Optimistic.

Reason: Well, Internet is a pretty big part of my life, and I spend almost all of my time online, here at FFF, so I am optimistic that RPG Inferno next year will be a lot different, that it will be fresh, and fun as always, and balanced.

I know, pathetic reasoning for that mood, but that's it. :P

Excited

Halloween is only two days away and I am so excited. I've always been able to wait for the day just fine until this year, I don't now what's different but dammit, I can't wit for it to be Halloween morning! For the moment, I am feeling fine and alert which are good things for me to be able to sleep tonight which means time will go faster for Halloween!!
Yeah....its all about Halloween.

Ill :jtc:

I'm pretty sure McDonalds have gave me food poisoning. Bastards. I was fine until I went there, then I had a double cheeseburger then I felt ill ever since, I had to lie down on the back seat when we were waiting for my brother to finish football training I felt that ill. What's worse, is that I got back home and there's a Sunday dinner waiting for me so I forced that down me...and they brought chocolate cake to me. It went in the bin.

Mood: Happy

Reason:
I'm finally home after a long day at work.

I have an hour of time owing to me, seeing as they never pay us overtime.

I had lunch with my mum today too. It was good seeing as I haven't seen her in a while.

The weather is really getting to my hair lately. It's making it feel oily all the time which means I have to then wash it all the time.

It sucks because my hair is really long and then I have to straighten it the next morning. >_<

Mood: scared

Earlier today i slept a bit, i felt like someone was choking me and i was trying to wake up but i didn't for awhile. When i did, i checked to see if anyone else was home beside me but i was the only one in the house. After that i haven't even tried to sleep.

I don't think i will now either, seeing as how this has happened before only at my father's house.

Mood: Taking a day off. I am really ill so I decided to not go to college today and study at home and be on FFF and such..... I heard that some schools now have swine flu around the area I go and I am etting quite scared :sad2: Also I can not go anywhere like the way I am now.

Mood: Bleh

Reason: Bran flakes :rage: I ate too many last night, choked on one and it amde me feel sick. So liek a tool this morning, I had a bowl for breakfast (I felt fine and dandy when I woke up) and it made me feel sick again -__- On top of that, I have cramps, I never get period pains either..Im jsut waiting for it to make its appearance, Imso going to come on at some point today :rage: Actually, it might not be period cramps...it might be the bran flakes playing havoc with my insides..... woe is meeeeeee

I think Il just sit around and relax today, and I just KNOW Il need to go to the shop later, Im almost out of bog roll and milk, Im hoping I can put it off til tomorrow,but I just know Il run out of bog roll later on :rage:

Happy.

Everyone's fucked off out the house and are either at work or shopping so I'm home alone. So I could quite happily just sit there playing Uncharted 2 for the rest day with music blasting out the speakers :grin: On the other hand, I've resorted to eating beans, what else we have takes too much effort >.>

Impatient.

Waiting for the PSN store to update. Sonny and I are hoping it brings FFVIII with it, I'm bored of waiting for it now.

If not, I'll just carry on playing FFIX. Fun times. :jess:

Mood: Not amused

Reason: Well usually having a lot of pretty girls staying at my house would make my day, but when I got home from hanging with my brohams, it was total chaos last night. A lot of drunken girls hitting on me, for one, but I expect to hear from my home owners association today for noise complaints... sigh. Cleaning up after an 18 year girl for completely being a light weight on liquor.. was not my idea of a morning.. Going to bed at 4:00am to wake up at 7:00 .. Oh I'm wide awake.

Mood: Fed up.

Reason: Cute guy keeps wanting to hook up with me, I still love my ex so its mega confusing and upsetting. Work called and asked me to come in on my day off tommorow, so agreed for the cash. And I may not have the job after crimbo, dont know if I should be happy or gutted.

Just fed up with how everythings going.

Hungry/Happy

Halloween is getting closer and today will pass quickly because I know I'll have a few things to do to keep me busy. =) I'm hungry I might make my self somehting to eat and then I'll have to wash my hair and paint my boots blue. Yay busy days means time goes by fast. ^^

Mood: Angelic

Reason: Because I'm back home at my dad's and been given all the freedom I want again. I'm chilling on the laptop and browsing through music channels on the TV to keep me entertained all night. Plus I'm having some very colourful MSN conversations that will definitely keep me on my toes. xD

This shite site is trying to ruin my good mood ¬_¬

Mood: Good

reason: Just woke up feeling the joys of spring for some reason..fuck knows why, I woke up twice int he night, Ive got a massive spot on my chin within a cluster of smaller ones and Im on my period. AND I'm not even drinking this weekend. I should be in a foul mood :hmmm:

AnywaY, I'm in a good mood :wacky:

Off tot he mothers later, probably to RUIN my diet, which will probably endup killing my mood...but i shall try my hardest to be good...knowing fine WELL Im having curry for tea *grumbles*

Also, 1 week today :ryan:

Raged

During last period, I guess some guy in my math class thought it would be hilarious to comment on my chest, telling his other guy friends what he would do to my breasts. One of the guys he told so happened to be my "friend", so he told me about it.

Anyway, I'd go on and on about this, but I'm so pissed off that I don't even want to type anymore. In fact, I would very much love to throw this fucking keyboard at my mirror.

Never in my 16 and a half years of living have I experienced such disrespect. I have never been treated that way by anyone. I hate myself and the way I look, and I feel fucking dirty for not handling it the way I want to now. I was confused and definitely not prepared for this.

Last edited:
Mood: Relaxed

Reason: Well, I'm home at my dad's right now and chillaxing for a while until I have to get my uni assignment for Monday out of the way. I have to propose two ideas for Writer's Notebook, which are 500 words each. On the other hand, I still have to watch At Home With The Braithwaites for Writing Drama a week on Monday since I don't have that lecture next week. So all in all, it's going good so far.

Happy mood

I've done nothing today so I've just been lazy really, and I have no college work to do so nothing to worry about there either :) I still need to iron my clothes and get changed for tonight mind otherwise I'll be doing the ironing whilst I'm tipsy >.>

Back