[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drowning (Face Down) - Saving Abel

Loving this song at the moment. I've been listening to it for nearly a week. It just has that summer feeling to it. It just feels good walking out in the sun with this song playing.

Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac

One of my favourite songs at the moment. I love the lyrics and Stevie Nicks sounds great in it. One of my favourite songs from the Tango In The Night album, and Stevie's best song on the album.

Twenty Years by Placebo.

Just love the lyrics, the melody and Bryan Molko's voice. <3 Pure lovelovelove.

Rico Love - Quarter

Epic song is epic...even though I've never heard of Rico Love before >.>, the lyrics are epic, the beat is epic. I can't really fault the song tbh, sure, it's not as good as major artists but it's definitely up there. :awesome:

Bromst - Dan Deacon

The speeded up music/vocal moments and often high pitched vocals will drive many people up the wall but this frenetic melting pot of an album is really fun in my opinion. It's bursting with ideas and though it can get a bit overwhelming at times, it's one of my favourites of the year so far. And I love the 'dog woof' sounds on one song!

Fashion - Lady GaGa

My friend sent me this over MSN, and it's pretty amazing. It's very similar to Just Dance and Pokerface in that it's got a killer chorus and it's been in my head all day. xD

Blink 182 - Down

I love this song. It's so sad. =( It really makes the hairs on my arms stand up. XD It's such an emotional song and the lyrics are just perfect. They're always really good with their lyrics. They capture feelings really well these guys. =)

10/10

Twenty Years by Placebo.

Just love the lyrics, the melody and Bryan Molko's voice. <3 Pure lovelovelove.
Lord Raptor said:
Breaking Benjamin's Evil Angel and alot of their other stuff

!BRITTANY said:
What's This - Fall Out Boy. Third most played on my iTunes with 108 plays :D I should totally just leave it on Repeat and go to bed. xDD

In this thread, please state the title and artist of the song to which you are currently listening. It is not necessary to include a rating but it will be necessary to include an explanation of why you enjoy listening to that/those particular song(s).

Last edited:
You're Not Alone - Saosin
I like this song (especially the piano version). I really don't know what is the meaning of the song. This song calms me down and the drum beats are so awesome.

Love Game - Lady Gaga (AoL Sessions)

I'll stress the AoL sessions bit because her natural voice is far better than what it is when they've warped it with all the effects on the CD, video etc. The song itself is great and it's one of those that probably she could only sing, the higher notes are hit to perfection. She should consider releasing a CD of her just singing without all the voice changing stuff that most pop singers have, it would be far much better >.>

Dreams - Deep Dish Featuring Stevie Nicks

I love the Deep Dish remix of this song. Although the original is infinitely better, this one's all dancey, it's rather glorious. I can't stop listening to it. I can't help but wonder how it would sound if they did it in the 70s though.

Roll Right - Rage Against The Machine
It's one of the better songs from Evil Empire. The opening guitar riff is good and quite catchy. The bass gives it, imo a slightly darker sound than other songs. The lyrics are okayish and the main verses are sung in a whisper and the chorus is a lot louder. It goes soft then loud, like the pixies.

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (DJ Carnage)

I love this remix version. XD It's so hot!!! It totally reminds me of my old house as well. =( I used to always play it there and it brings back memories. XD

This song will never get old! It is hot and it makes my blood pump with every rumble the sub explodes with in my car. XD

10/10

Metallica - No Leaf Clover

FREAKIN LOUD AS IN MY CAR THIS SONG IS!!! These guys always know how to make me happy. They make me feel like I'm free with their awesome lyrics. XD Until I park my car at work. =(

It gives me a massive boost listening to them in the morning and wakes me up full on. XD

10/10

Seven Years - Saosin

Amazing song, one of my favourites done by them along with Plays Pretty For Baby.

Althought now the player skipped to;

I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About, by Mayday Parade.

Long ass song name, but an awesome song either way! ^^

Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton

I heard this on the radio the other day, and I just had to download it. It's a classic Disco song, I love the lyrics and her voice. The chorus is so catchy. I could dance to this for hours xD

Before the Lobotomy - Green Day

Apparently seven new songs were aired last night on American radio (including 21st Century Breakdown). The lyrics are far much better than their previous songs on all CDs and it's obvious that the new CD will be their best yet, and that's based on just 3 songs I've heard since the other 6 of the ones aired are still downloading. The rhythm is fantastic and I love the way it changes from one style of music to the next and then back again. I think the Rolling Stones got it right that American Idiot Album was just a warm up in comparison. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back