[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Satuardays -Up

Its a hit to me. Good voice. Can't think of anything else to say...

Brick and Lace - Bad To Di Bone (Digital Dog Remix)

The first 15 seconds are the best 15 seconds from any RnB song all year, the remix is epicm and the beat to put it simply, is sensational! The vocals are sorted, it's rather addictive to listen to :awesome:

OutKast - Roses

What happens when the dough gets low? Bitch, you ain't THAT fine no way...

Huge OutKast fan. One of the few rap groups/acts that I've been able to continue listening to since the 90s.

Last edited:
Fashion - Lady GaGa

I can't stop listening to it! It's a short song, but I think it's totally brilliant. I love it when she sings in French, it just sounds amazing. It's so so so catchy, and cause it's so short it doesn't seem to drag on. Perfect. :awesome:

Metallica - Fade To Black

I love this song! It has the best instrumentals in this one. XD It's so heavy about a quarter of the way through. I love it. It hits deep down in the pit of my stomach and makes me feel like headbanging or whatever those crazy metalheads do. XD

10/10

Twilight - Elliot Smith
It's a really beautiful accoustic song. It's so sad and it's just effortlessly heartbreaking. It's just so much better than any of that emo/goth shit. Really good sad songs have been ruined by pseudo-alternative bands ruining a genre of music, it actually annoys me quite a lot.
Elliot Smith has been compared to Nick Drake, and I think it's fair comparison as they are/were both very good. It's a fantastic song.

Miss You Yuna Ito. I love this song because it has a nice soothing feel to it. Her Voice in this song is unbelievable and brings emotions to you. Yuna Ito is a really talented artist and thats what I love about her. Her Voice being the best. Miss You is something to listen to when a friend goes away or when your sad.

TIME FOR HEROES - THE LIBERTINES

On of my favourite songs by them. The lyrics are quite good and dohertys singing is rather good on this one as oppose to some of their other tunes where he sounds like he was on crack..

Please Don't Leave Me - Pink

I love this song, it's catchy and one of the best songs from the Funhouse album. It's better than Sober, and more emotional than So What. Pink is really emotional in this song and you do feel for her. The music video's awesome as well xD

Blink 182 - Reckless Abandon

Been listening to Blink 182 all weekend. Absolutely love this band. Their lyrics are so true to what most teenagers are going through. XD Oh and the band is back together again! I was rather disappointed when I first heard of their break-up ages ago. =0

10/10

Last edited:
LOL Funny, Kandy, xD Blink 182 for me to.

I Miss You - Blink 182

Amazing Creepy Lyrics, and the bassline in this song has me addicted. Love the band and this song is just pure... Bliss-ness for my ears. :fan:

Don't Speak - No Doubt

It's a fantastic song. Gwen has such an emotive voice, and you can really hear the pain she's feeling when she sings this song. It's brilliant. It has a catchy chorus, and it's got a great re listen value.

Interpol - Next Exit

I love this song. Strangely enough it reminds me of my first real boyfriend, but in a good way. Reminds me of the good times we had together. But then I think about how much I loved him and how I thought we'd still be together today. v_v

*sigh*

Depressing but like 'maybe in another world it would work' feeling.

Also reminds me of the O.C. XD

10/10

Soldier of Fortune by Thin Lizzy

Bad Reputation has been in heavy rotation around here for the last couple of days. Probably my favourite Lizzy album.

The Climb - Lisa Lavie (Miley Cyrus Cover)

Apparently the new Hannah Montana film is supposed to be good, though I've yet to see it >.> Anyway, her cover version is amazing and she has such a brilliant natural voice and can really hit the high notes effectively, tbh, when she sings I'm not that bothered about the lyrics, just what a good voice she has.

L. S. F. (Lost Souls Forever) - Kasabian
Probably one of the best songs they've done. It's got a pretty simple beat to it, but it's the lyrics that make it so good for me.

Savage Garden the Animal Song Ive just been listening to there Old album again And Love this Song I reckon is my favourite Savage Garden Song they have so many amazing Songs though so it's hard

Robots - Flight of the Conchords
My favourite dong of theirs by a long shot. It still makes me laugh even now, especially at the chorus. Binary solo!

Interpol - NARC

"Touch your thighs I'm the lonely one."
"Remember that last sweat 'cause that was the right one."

Love this song. Yet another song that reminds me of my damn ex. I really should burn that CD. <_<

It's a love hate thing. I love the band but it only reminds me of the good times that I shared with my ex and I don't want to think about him, but I want to listen to the music. XD

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back