[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Day - ?Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)

It's well weird, the lyrics are a bit odd, but Billie Joe does a fantastic job of it. I love the way some of the new Green Day songs start of slow then go 110% into the song, it's a great style. Epic song is epic...even if the music at the beginning is weird as well. :wacky:

Stevie Wonder - Superstion

I've just recently started taking a big interest in black music. I find it very enjoyable :) skin colour defenetly don't matter.

If you like stevie wonder tell me what you think of my piano cover http://attiusca.com/music/piano/sir_duke_ver2.mp3

What i'm listening to: Self Esteem - the offspring

Please follow the guidelines in the first post and don't take the thread off-topic, thanks ^^

Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac

I'm addicted to this song lately, it's so compellingly replayable, I don't get bored of it, it's a great song. I love the lyrics and I love how abstract it is. Stevie's voice sounds particularly haunting on this song, as well as really angry, a perfect blend.

Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
A bit of an ironic song for a diabetic to be listening to, but still a good song. :monster: It's pretty simple when you break it down but it all goes together really well.

Angel - Lisa Lavie

I can't really say I love the song but she does deliver it fantastically well, it would be better if she had a record deal then the quality would be better but it's still a fantastic song from a vocal point of view, lyrics, probably not so much, but it depends if you like the genre of song.

im listening to lacrymosa.

More effort in your post please. At least try to follow the template provided in the first post.

Rhiannon (Live 1976) - Fleetwood Mac

I can't stop listening to it lately, I love this version. So much passion, so much energy. It's the best live version of this song. It's one of the rare songs that actually sound BETTER live, rather than the album version.

A Ghost is Born - Wilco

OK so I could have done without the 10 minutes of guitar feedback (!) at one point, but this is a fine album, their most experimental and one of my favourites of Wilco's albums. The latter half is especially good and Jeff Tweedy's voice carries away any objections.

James Taylor - Fire and Rain

Such a damn beautiful song. I almost get a tear in my eye every time I listen to this song.

'Metropolis' by Joe Brooks and Dusty Hughes, it's actually quite a nice soundtrack, with the eternal voice of Brian Blessed and Judy Kuhn.

Blink 182 - Man Overboard

"Time keeps moving on and on and on
Soon we'll all be gone"

Mainly I just love it because of the music video. XD It's pretty funny. I love Blink 182's lyrics and their voices are awesome!

Can't believe I have only just started listening to them again. >_<

10/10

Fighter - Christina Aguilera

I downloaded it after getting hooked on Keeps Getting Better and now I can't stop listening to it >< She has a fantastically powerful voice, and I think this song shows it off to great effect. It's ridiculously simplistically catchy too. Great song. xD

Flo Rida - (You spin me) Right Round

I loved the original version by Dead or Alive and then Marilyn Manson's cover, and now this one is just as freakin' sweet. XD

Some people put the original versions to shame, and some just ruin the original all together, but these three artists each made the song suit their style and made it sound fantastic no matter what!

10/10!!!

Flo Rida FanVid:

Marilyn Manson:

Dead Or Alive:

Last edited:
Heartbreak (Make me a dancer) - Freemasons Featuring Sophie Ellis-Bextor

I loooove what they've done to this song. If the Freemasons hadn't worked their magic, it would be an okay song, but it's actually brilliant. It's the perfect dance song, and I can't stop listening to it. It's catchy as hell, and her normally irritating voice sounds pretty fantastic.

Halo - Beyonce

I heard this song on the radio the other day, and I've been hooked on it ever since. The lyrics are extremely passionate, sweet, and inspiring. It was really nice to see Beyonce show a softer side of herself with her I Am...Sasha Fierce album. She's definately changed over the years, and songs like this one only make me appreciate and respect her more.

I am currently listening to Bonnie pink Ring a Bell. I love this song. Its also the main theme song for the Xbox 360 game Tales Of Vesperia. I just love the vocals and how Bonnie sings. So yeah I listen to this song when I am feeling weak or something.

Lights - Drive My Soul

'Seems somebody put out the moon.
Now the road is a minefield.
I can't follow the way she moves.
I can't see past the shadows.'

Such a beautiful song and her voice is so amazing! It's very different from what I've heard! The music video is also very unique. Like it was made at home. XD

She was a nominee for new artist of the year 2009 and won a Juno.

10/10

Last edited:
At the moment i am not listening to music, but the TV, my mum is sat across the room from me and she is watching the episode Normal of the TV show Crimnal minds, and because i have already seen this episode [it is recorded on our sky box] i am paying more attention to my laptop than the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back