[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Playing God - Paramore

Definitely one of my favourites. Having a relationship, or a friendship even where the other person is jealous, and acting like they own you. Forcing their opinions on to you, their thoughts, their beliefs and everything. I love how Hayley's voice sounds snappy in this song, was definitely a nice choice to give it that ring.

Snapping back at people who try controlling your mind. :ryan: Woohoo. You have your own mind for a reason, use it, jackass.

O.A.R. - Untitled

Hitting the spot now.

Rating: 10/10

Enjoy..

She takes it deep to the heart right from the start
she talks softly over a glass of wine.
Now and again she's more than a friend, why don't
you just throw me that line.
It would be great if she'd dedicate just a minute
from her precious time.
I'll give it a while, but that's not my style, now how
is that a crime?

Everyone says that I'm wild.
Pardon my French but I still know my child.
And that was the day I told her I needed some
time.

Well I began walking when she was still talking I'm
looking for that exit sign.
Pardon my face but I'm leaving no trace cause I
really haven't got the time.
Well I began thinking and my heart is just sinking
and I'm looking for that place to go.
Isn't it sad that she'll treat you so bad, but you
never really let her know.

And everyone says that she's crying.
But I can't forget all the time I spent trying.
time.

I know, I know what it feels like to be alone.
I know, I know what it feels like to be at home.
I like, I like stopping to say hello.
It's my life, my life why can't we take this slow?
Why can't we take this slow?

Well I've been through these phases, I've walked
through these mazes.
I'm sick and I'm a little tired.
It sure isn't fair but I'm not aware of the patience
that's required.
If I could have kissed her every time that I missed
her I wouldn't be out the door.
But now and again, I sure need a friend now isn't
that what she's for?

And everyone says that I'm lying,
But I can't forget all the time she spent crying.
time.

I know, I know what it feels like to be alone.
I know, I know what it feels like to be at home.
I like, I like stopping to say hello.
It's my life, my life why can't we take this slow?
Why can't we take this slow?
Baby take it slow.
It's my life.
My life.
Why can't we take it slow?
Baby, take it slow.

3OH!3 feat Kesha - My First Kiss

Such a strange song but so catchy!

I love anything with 3OH!3 lately and this one and Starstrukk are definite favs. <3

Kesha sounds good in it too.

I love how they make different peoples lips move in synch to some of the lyrics in the music video too!

10/10

deadmau5 feat. Rob Swire - Ghosts 'n' Stuff

:awesome:

This is a massive tune. I doubt it's supposed to have some deep meaning. I don't care. I love it when this comes on during a night out. :ryan: Definitely one that shakes you when you walk in and the bass is cranked up.

I prefer the version with the lyrics because I like Swire's voice.

~ Lady Gaga ~ Money Honey ~9/10~

I just heard this song earlier today and i just cant get enough of it lol. Its not her best song of course but its got a very very very good beat and the lyrics just run through very cooleoish :x3:

All American Rejects - Move Along

Came on shuffle on my itunes, and it's been so long since I listened to this song. It's off a soundtrack to a film I have as well and I love it :ryan:
It's catchy, and when I first heard it I listened to it over and over... which is probably why I haven't listened to it in a while, I think I got a bit sick of it.

10/10 :dave:

Reactions: Six
When The Fraction's Fractioned - Biffy Clyro.

I love the small parts he does in this, he already has a heavy Scottish accent but those little parts just stick out even more. It's awesome. :lew: Very nice song to listen to, nice little riffs, and I really like the lyrics too. I think I finally listened to every song on their 5 albums now. :ohoho:

Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue

Nah, she's not the world's greatest singer, and her lyrics are about as deep as a duckpond, but, she's a great pop artist and this is such a fun song. I love the piano in the song, it really adds to the fun atmosphere, and when that chorus hits in, I can't help but sing along and dance :lew: It's just a great, fun song.

Ke$ha Feat. Taio Cruz - Dirty Picture

I much prefer this version to the one with Taio being the one singing first. I originally preferred Taio Cruz's, but now I pretty much like Ke$ha's one because she sings better than him on this. It's not a bad song overall, it's like the other version in a way. The only difference is who sings at the beginning. A good song if you want to relax and it's a bit of fun.

9/10

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Not her biggest fan - she's usually very hit-and-miss for me as I find nothing very outstanding with her voice. Quite a few of her songs irritate the hell out of me, like Peacock and some overrated, like California Gurls, but I do think this one really stands out. It's just one of those occasional fun things to listen to, but sadly become redundant when every radio channel decides to play it every 15 minutes or so. So until then when this song being overplayed will probably annoy the heck out of me, I'll enjoy this song while I can.

9/10

Carry on my Wayward Son - Kansas 1976
9.5/10

I first listened to this song while watching Supernatural and now it is one of my favorites. There's something especial about this song which would feet any emotional situation. :sad2:

Fade Away - Oasis
One of their not so well-known tracks (from The Masterplan). I got quite familiar with Noel Gallagher's live version of it when he released The Dreams We Have As Children, so I think I prefer that to the studio mix, but I really do like the faster pace of this one.

Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster

It's a very catchy song and even though the lyrics have a tendency to repeat themselves, I love it. I haven't heard a good song from him since Closer. So glad it topped the charts a month or two ago because it thoroughly deserved to be up there. I think he performs the song very well and the video is just as captivating as the production of the entire song. It's kinda sexy, really.

10/10

Linkin Park - New Divide

9/10

I know it was the song of that awful transformers movie, but i honestly think this is linkin's catchiest song since In The End maybe its only me, but i bloody love this song, weird music video tho.

Attitude - Alien Ant Farm

Even though they're not in my top list of favourite bands, this song is easily my all time favourite song. The whole story it tells, and the music just click better than anything. The lead singer's voice is awesome too, but the story this song has just... gets me every time I listen to it... =/

Definitely a one of a kind song to me.

11/10.

Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way

Admittedly, she's not the best singer and yet she knows how to put on a good show for a song. She still looks stunning at her age and I'd love to know how she does it. Like most of her songs, this is incredibly catchy and fun to relax to.

9/10

Back