[V5] What are you currently listening to?

リリリリ★バーニングナイト / Lily Lily★Burning Night is the name of the song I am currently listening to and I am becoming very fond of this song. It's similar to another song that I like a lot so that may be the reason why I am constatly playing it on my computer. The version I am listening to has about 50 people singing it at the same time.

Life- (Presumably) Yasunori Mitsuda- for Chrono Cross

I'm not certain about the composer for this particular piece from the game, nor am I sure once again which part of the game this song was played... But well, I found this on YouTube, and am listening to it. This song, like Melodies of Life from Final Fantasy IX, has that soothing impact on me. It removes the distress that I feel, the unhappiness in me...

The power of music indeed. Nevertheless. This song is nice too... Duh? :D

Pigs (Three Different Ones) - Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd aren't really a band I normally listen to, although I do have this Animals album and I love it. It has a really mellow flow going with it, it's a little odd... but it works. Great song.
This whole album is rather odd, but this isn't as depressing as Dogs at least. :8F:

Overall, great song, 11 and a half minutes long though.

McFly - Party Girl

A ridiculously catchy song, the chorus especially has you hooked you in with the "woohoo" sounds. The concept of it may be vampires, but they make them look pretty sexy. Even the original edit of the video got banned by TV bosses. There are some chilling scenes. It's just as infectious as Lady GaGa's Bad Romance and one of my top five favourite songs from this year so far.

10/10

Smilife by Stereopony
10/10
I love this song's intro :D. So upbeat and energetic! This J-rock group consists of three girls. The vocals are amazing and the drummer's good too. They kinda remind me of a Japanese version of Josie and the Pussycats (2001 Movie)

Iso... Urgh. You know it right?

Forget it.

Loss Of Me - Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy IX)

This is the next piece that I've set my eyes on. After, or rather, while still, learning To Zanarkand, I'll move on to learn this one. It's quite a nice song too, honestly. Emotional? Somewhat sad, actually... Lol. Is it me, or do I have a tendency to pick the sadder songs recently? Oh well, after this one, the next target would be Treno~ The City That Never Sleeps. Can't be that sad, huh?

There are still so many other happier pieces that they'll fill a truck, heh heh. Go go go!

3rd Planet - Modest Mouse

Random rediscovery of Modest Mouse. One of my favorites off of The Moon & Antarctica (at least so far). I could talk about the lyrics and my interpretation of them, but I'm sure I'd end up rambling. I'll just say that I like how these lyrics actually leave room for interpretation, unlike nearly all modern songs.

10/10

Crazy On You - Heart

I love the guitar in this, it's the driving force of the song. Nancy Wilson has a killer voice too, and she sounds absolutely stunning on this song. I love how she sorta floats in and out, while that guitar keeps the song going. It's great.

Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu

This is one of their slower songs and I like the tender touch it has. Nicole may have the lead vocals for the vast majority of the song, but I like it when all the Dolls come together to sing the chorus. It's just a shame that the others don't get as much to sing as her. It's incredible towards the end and I like how the vocals can be shown off here.

9/10

Radiohead - Idioteque

9/10

I like this song a lot; the beat, the sound of Thom's voice. I particularly like driving to this song. Like when I'm driving over the bridge onto I84, you can see the whole city. It's a beautiful, haunting panorama almost and the song evokes some sort of dark feeling from inside. I love it.

The Saturdays - Higher

It's a pretty fun song and one I can't see myself getting fed up for a long time. It's probably one of the best ones they've produced in their career so far and the video's very cheerful. I find myself singing and dancing to this when I'm in the mood for it. My favourite song from them by far.

10/10

Goodbye's (the saddest word) - Celine Dion

Mod Edit: Can you please elaborate on your post? Perhaps post what it is about the song that you like. Otherwise, posts such as these could be deleted as spam next time. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
S Club 7 - S Club Party

This song might be years old, but it's a part of my childhood and I don't find it awkward to hear it again after so long. I sort of still wish that they were together. It's very carefree and such a fantastic pop song.

10/10

Kesha- Take It Off

The song sounds great in my opinion and I like the overall beat of the song. It sounds like this place is a real cool place to be, although I might never get the courage to go.

The Hours - Ali In The Jungle

Great song. It's got a really upbeat yet slow feel to it. I like the lyrics as well... etc etc

It's, not, how you start, it's how you finish,
And it's, not, where you're from, it's where you're at

Everybody gets knocked down,
Everybody gets knocked down,
How quick are you gonna' get up?
How quick are you gonna' get up?

Like Ali in the jungle,
Like Nelson in jail,
Like Simpson on the mountain,
With odds like that, they were bound to fail

Like Keller in the darkness,
Like Adam's in the dock,
Like Ludwig Van, how I loved that man,
Well the guy went deaf and didn't give a fuck, no...

7/10

Song Title: 「トリノコシティ」を歌ってみました (Torinokoshitei)

I'm starting to like this song a bit. It has a fairly fast beat and the lyrics are pretty good. The song also sounds better with the NND singer that I am listening to.

... :D Isochronic Sounds

Not again huh? It works, and the examinations are just close by. I have to do every single bit I can to pass it... Considering how I actually am of the opinion that I'm more likely to fail than to pass. If only the tests were on Final Fantasy... If only the tests were of typing speed. At least I'll get to ace them...

At least I'll have more free time. Except, I realize that in the future, when I go out to work, I'll be facing situations where I don't even have a single fucking time for myself. I mean, that is a possibility, especially so for some jobs... But what! As a student, I'm working my guts out studying, memorizing day and night?

But what-fucking-ever. Life goes on. I'll live it out.

... But no, really. Isochronic sounds really help you focus! :D

Animal Collective - Derek

The band's name is Animal Collective and the song is Derek. If you were to listen to it, you'd probably think the opposite. It is totally different than what mainstream plays nowadays. Not only is it majorly catchy, but it sends a positive feeling through the atmosphere. It doesn't really have a chorus, it's like a group of verses repeated each 3 times with different words, and a very amusing ending. I never get tired of this song ~

Back