[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Matrix Album 1 - Paul Oakenfold and others..

I can't seem to get to sleep, although my significant other is dead asleep. I've tried quite a few things, and my body is completly exhausted.. so hopefully this music will put some weight on my lids and make me fall right to sleep.

A Kind of Magi - Queen 10/10

Awesome awesome song, it always gets me all hyper, as do most Queen songs actually.... I love just blasting this shit and singing really loudly and badly and perhaps prancing around my living room. It's the kind of stuff that motivates me to do my housework ahaha. Queen are just awesome. Well getting me in the mood for weekend :e

Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone

I haven't listened to this one in ages but I've always loved it!

The film clip is trippy. I'm pretty sure it's a fly singing about this human he likes. XD

But yeah the beat is very fun to dance too and the lyrics are just repetitive but that's okay. XD

Love this guy. <3

10/10

Massari - Digital Overload

There's something strangely addictive about the song, vocally it's not all that good but I think the lyrics and tempo of the vocals make it stand out a bit more. The beat is probably the strongest point of the song which for the genre of the song is probably the reason why, though I'm still trying to decide what genre it is >.> Decent song overall.

Evacuate the dance floor - Cascada

I don't really like this song, since it sounds like she ripped it off from an already overplayed song anyway, but my sister downloaded it and it went into my iPod. God, this version sucks. I want to change it, but I'm typing.

Okay. I think I'll change it now.

3/10

Green Day - 21 Guns

My favourite song from them so far. I love the fact it's purely anti-war and Billy Joel's vocals are top notch. It's one of those songs that makes you think about all the things that have happened in your life over the years. It's grown on me yet again and will have to find a place to download it now.

10/10

...Video game music. - Phantom Brave R&R Junkie

Odd name, I know. And yeah, I almost exclusively just listen to video game music. XP This tune has just got a really good beat too, with the guitar in it some, and some harmonica to mix it up, just an energetic, peppy song, really like it (it's basically the character Walnut's theme in Phantom Brave, that's just not what it is named. <.<).

10/10

Muse- Uprising

I have their album The Resistance (finally!), and now I can dissect each song carefully. Uprising is their first released song from the album and one that actually convinced me to buy the album. And surprise, surprise, it's written by no other than Matt Bellamy! I love this song, the video is explosive (literally), its lyrics are fun and a breath of fresh air- a nice change to the endless ballads I've been listening to.

10/10

Kimi Ga Iru Kara - Sayuri Sugawara

Hm. I can't help but like this song. Apparently, the title of the song, translated, is 'Because I Have You'. Can't wait for the translation of the whole song to come out now. The song itself sounds rather hopeful, like some kind of romance drama.

Would I Be Wrong - Akon

Seems like a typical Akon song. Quite a upbeat tune with a possible hint of a African influence within the actual music. Lyrics aren't really anything special though it's "ft. someone" so I don't think it's his song. Nevertheless, it's only a snippet of the song anyway so the final version may be different.

Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush

I'm utterly fascinated by this woman. Her voice is several octaves higher than is normal, and I can't understand a bloody word she's saying...but it sounds fantastic. I love the music, and the video is awesome. She's the most unintentionally hilarious dancer ever.

Tekken 6 Soundtrack - Lightning Storm Theme

In attempt to increase my level of hype for Tekken 6, I am listening to some of the best music from Tekken 6 (just clicking on a few songs that have cool names, hearing enough of them to tell if it sounded awesome. :awesome:), this is definitely a great one, I love the start of it. :D

10/10

Leona Lewis - Happy

It's been one of those songs that's been relevant to my life lately and carries a very important, but symbolic message for everyone. I totally adore Leona and she looks absolutely stunning in the new video. Too bad she never got her romance in the end, but at least she held her head high and only wanted to be happy in the end.

10/10

"i wouldn't mind" - He Is We

its a beautiful song! The girl has such a lovely voice and the guitar is so simple.

"forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side"

Pink - I Don't Believe You

I'm listening to this now and am genuinely surprised that she's capable of delivering such a beautiful ballad. Don't know why, but it brings a tear to my eye. Feels like you're mourning over the relationship (whether platonic or not) you can never had or can have. Pink looks incredible amazing in the wedding dress in the video, too.

10/10

You and I - Anarbor

Omfg... This song is amazing. It completely lifted my shitty mood the first time I heard it. Was so excited about it that it has been on repeat since I downloaded it last night. It's coming close to it's 100th play. :wacky: Lyrics are amazing, and I love the guy's voice. It just all fits so well together. xD Love it.

♪ Without you, there's no reason for my story...
And when I'm with you I can always act the same!
Forever, yeah if we're together...
We can make it better!

You and I, we never get to sleep we're up all day...
We're overworked and under paid.
You and I, we're always stuck in repeat day by day.
Watching time drift away as we burn away...

You and I, we've never felt so right...
That just might be just what I need (to get me through the night)...
You and I, we're the perfect fit you've got me hooked...
So then I could never never quit, I just burn away...

Oh oh oh-oh oh oh-oh!

Without you, there's no reason for my story...
And when I'm with you I can always act the same...
Forever, yeah if we're together!
We can make it... We can make it...

Oh oh oh-oh oh oh-oh! ♫

Beyonce - Broken-Hearted Girl

I really adore this song because it's beautifully written and Beyonce does it justice. She expresses a lot of emotion in the video and love how it's set on the beach. I guess all those who have been dumped in a relationship can't bear to hear this song, but I find it very soothing and angelic.

10/10

Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted

I loved this song when it came out. <3

It reminds me of the rain too for some reason. I think it's because I was at my friends house when I first heard it and it was raining at the time.

Anyway, I love the lyrics and the guys voice is just so sweet. <3

The music is simply beautiful too. It's fantastic dance music as well!

10/10

Owl City- Fyreflies
This song is just so good for some reason. I heard it on the radio nad have been replaying it over and over. Its just that good. I dont really listen to that genre of songs much, but this song is just to good :3

YUI- again

It's Fullmetal Alchemist's 1st opening them song, and I loved it from the first time I heard it. It's so sad. It's hard to describe what it's about, but its definitly a good listen, j-pop song.

Back