[V5] What are you currently listening to?

N-Dubz- I Need You

Quite simply............the last time I will ever give N-Dubz a chance. I apologise to people who actually love the group and/or this single, but I just cannot find anything much to like about them. Tulisa isn't bad, but the song itself is simply awful. Something about trying to find someone on Facebook. As if I don't hate that place enough right now.

Rock DJ - Jedward

It's like listening to cats screech. They can't sing whatsoever, jump around like nonces and can't even rap properly. I mean seriously, Robbie Williams isn't a great singer but they managed to butcher even his song. Daft bastards. I hate all their songs :jtc:

Beyonce- Broken Hearted Girl

All the good stuff are released, now Beyonce is scraping the bottom of the barrel with this song. Make no mistake, it's a touching little ballad and well sung as always, but there's nothing special about it. It's just average to me- there's no wow factor or anything very interesting. Basically, I see it as a "filler" song.

7/10

Black Eyed Peas - Lets Get Retarded

Sounds mad, but I love this song cause it reminds me of uni. I was a HUGE BBP fan 6 years ago and my fella at the time got me the last 2 albums and I loved them so much. But this song just makes me smile and jump about lol :D

10/10

"Bones" - Elena Tonra

I love this girl and her voice. This song and Blue and Grey are amazing. Both of them bring me to tears. This song in particular. The guitar is so simple and the vocals are just beautiful.

here is my body, broken in two, both halves of me, love both sides of you

JLS - Everybody In Love

I dont normally like this genre, but this song stand out, the guys can really sing. I actually love this song.
They should have won the X-Factor.

And
Mercuriel I agree about Jedward. it was terrible.

O.A.R. - Patiently

Ahh this song brings me back memories. One concerning my cousin, may he rest in peace, but otherwise a great song. We miss you bud.. hopefully you are kicking it with your Bro and other 3 cuz's.. You da man.

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Song is faultless really, by far one of his best songs and he sings it stupidly good live. As always Michael's vocals are perfect as they are in nearly all of his songs. It's really upbeat and makes you want to get up and start moonwalking. Lyrics are pretty unreal too. Brilliant, brilliant song. :ryan:

Jason Derulo- Watcha Say

Oh my God- there is such an extensive use of auto-tuning in the chorus! Admittedly, it doesn't sound that bad, but I just have a feeling the real voice would have been rather diabolical. Jason himself reminds me a lot of Chris Brown. Jason's singing is so similar to his, which is a good thing because I rather liked Chris Brown's voice; not the person. However the song is very repetitive and I feel the same chorus is played so many times it becomes rather dull. The US seem to like this though.

8/10

Before the Dawn Heals Us - M83

Not sure how to describe this, it's a shimmery, shoegaze-type album, not quite dance (you can't dance to most of it), not quite electro. But the cover which shows a city at night seems to fit it perfectly, it's great late-night music when you want to unwind.

Muse - MK Ultra

Theres always an album by the band you adore and worship, that you dont like as much as the rest and The Resistance is that album for me. It hasnt taken hold yet. Not sure it ever will :|

6/10

Snow Patrol- Just Say Yes

I quite liked Snow Patrol a couple of years ago, but then they seemed to disappear from signficance and I began to lose interest in the band. They have been brought back to my attention with this single. And do I like it? It's an average song, but I find it simply dull. The song itself has no interesting factor, it's almost like the effort was extinguished halfway through.

6/10

Danger - Etro Anime
10/10

Damon sent me this song, which is the opening for Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Saga. I love it, I love the melody, and the rhythm. Its so pretty ♥ I think I've listened to it like 15 times in the past hour... :gasp: Anywhoozle Its a great song:

Sugababes - About A Girl

A really good song actually, I think they've gone uphill with this song after the departure of the older members. Redone producers generally have decent songs, the lyrics are really good and are quite addictive and it definitely has one of the best beats I've heard from a song released this year.

Pick Up The Phone - Dragonette

I first heard this song last night. At first I wasn't too sure about it, but the song's damn catchy. The lyrics are pretty good as well, which is what I think made me actually fall in love with this song. I can see it being one of those songs I won't get sick of after 600 times of listening to it. I hope so, because I hate getting sick of great songs.

10/10 imo, but for other personal nostalgic reasons.

Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy IV Music: The Dreadful Battle

This being the first Final Fantasy I completed, most of the first few music I remember liking a lot came from this game. Well, and obviously, this is one of the more epic battles you fight in the game, and with music like this one, I would think it fits perfectly...

... So I'm listening to it now..?

Epica - Never Enough

Ive just found these guys on Spotify and wow! They are very much like Nightwish and Within Temptation, the goth rock if you want to call them that. Never Enough is a beautiful track with violins, guitars, drums and of course powerful vocals you would expect to come out of an ochestra! Fantastic ^^

9/10

Lady GaGa- Bad Romance

I forgot to review this song, but finally I'm typing one up. I love it! I know Miss Germanotta can be rather crazy in terms of her fashion sense, but this song proves she still has it. I love the "rah rah rah" bit of the song for some unexplained reason. It's just really fun to listen to.

10/10

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right

I haven't heard this for ages because it's about three years old, but now I remember how obsessed I was with it when it was first released in my first year of college. The lyrics are very meaningful and Nelly is superb with her vocals here. It's one of those songs you can chill back and relax to. Definitely one of her best songs on Loose.

9/10

Pictures of You, by The Cure

Maaaaaaan... The way this song starts, is so friggin gorgeous. I loooooove the sound of it. :D Gives me a whole chistmas-y feel-mood. Does that make sense? x3 This song is so gorgeouuuuuuuus... The lyrics, and the instruments they've used... Man...

Robert Smith's voice is superb, end story. :gonk:

-Hugs song-

♫ How I always held close in your fear. ♪

Back