[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Leona Lewis - Run

She's actually singing it live on the Children In Need concert right now. It's a beautiful song and definitely makes it her own. I think I've fallen in love with it all over again and there are so many people waving their hands to it. She looks absolutely stunning in that purple dress!

10/10

Girls Aloud- The Promise

Girls Aloud is still the greatest girl band out there, even if they're temporarily out of action. The Promise is undeniably catchy, and once again the girls manage to share their lines amongst the five of them well. They all look fabulous in the video- Cheryl as beautiful as ever (how do you do it, Chezza?). The retro-like feel of the film in the video is also a nice little touch.

10/10

Broken Open - Adam Lambert

It's just a haunting sounding and beautiful song. The control in his voice and how he holds back makes it sound so melancholy and bittersweet. Just gorgeous <33 God I love his voice.

10/10

Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park

This is rather old now, but never mind. I happened to chance on it and liked it all over again. Then again, for an upcoming role play, this would be the so-called 'theme song' for my character there. Hence, it is rather convenient that I like it presently.

As to the song... I'm not sure how I would put it into words, but I like the general tune throughout the song. The instrumentals in seem to blend in very well with the lead singer- whose name I forgot.

In Your House, by The Cure.

:ryan: They have some amazing songs. Specially loving this one today. The lyrics are rather.. xD Random, the melody and singing sounds amazing though. I love this band. xD

The guitars, drums, and bass are gorgeous as well. <3

♫ I play at night in your house...
I live another life...

Pretending to swim...
In your house...

I change the time in your house...
The hours I take...
Go so slow...

I hear no sound in your house...

Silence...

In the empty rooms...

I drown at night in your house...
Pretending to swim...
Pretending to swim... ♪

Larger Than Life - The Backstreet Boys.
10/10

All these years later, and its still one of my favorite songs. Growing up I was a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan, and Larger Than Life was my favorite song off of their album Millennium. Its so catchy, and just one of those songs that sticks with you. ♥

Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo & Brandy - Stupid In Love

Her slower songs are definitely better than her more upbeat songs. It's not really a fantastic song, but it's decent. The rhythm and lyrics would probably pass for about average. The addition of Ne-Yo and Brandy are a nice little addition but they're most used as backing vocals than anything. Alright song I guess.

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

Such a lovely song. =0

All their songs are. <3

The lyrics are beautiful and meaningful and his voice is just lovely. <3

I don't understand why he thinks that his voice is annoying to listen to. XD

The beat is fantastic and I simply love the violin at the start!

10/10

Beyonce - Crazy in Love

Always loved this song, cant believe its 6 years old! Felt like just yesturday I was sat in my ex's car listening to it and bobbing my head like an idiot :D Love Beyonce, shes sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and talented.

10/10

David Guetta ft. Estelle- One Love

The video is alright- as for the song itself, I kind of expected more coming from the man who brought us When Love Takes Over and Sexy Chick/Bitch. I am not a great fan of Estelle (who is hardly known to my friends). She does virtually all the singing in the song, and quite frankly, it didn't live up to my expectations as the cover song of Guetta's album. Maybe I'm being a little over-critical towards Estelle and Guetta, or my expectations were too high, or that I have to let it grow on me.....I'm not sure yet. I won't score it yet.

Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind II

Complete sex of a song. Much, much better than Empire State of Mind and I rate that song very highly. It keeps the same chorus which I loved. I really admire Alicia Keys, she's an extremely talented vocalist and I don't think she played a big enough part in Empire State of Mind 1, so I'm glad she did this solo :)

Noisettes - Never Forget You

They are such an amazing band and Shingai Shoniwa has an incredible voice. This was one of the last albums I listened to in my old job and you couldnt help but sing along. This song just brings tears to my eyes, but its so beautiful.

10/10

Trading Yesterday - May I

Haven't listened to this for ages and so have fallen in love with it all over again. It should be one of those classic love songs you can't get out of your head, whatever you think of it. I love the softness of the singer's voice when the chorus hits. It sounds like he's genuinely means what he sings.

9/10

A hand above the water
An angel reaching for the sky
Is it raining in heaven -
Do you want us to cry?

And everywhere the broken-hearted
On every lonely avenue
No-one could reach them
No-one but you

One by one
Only the good die young
They're only flying too close to the sun
And life goes on -
Without you...

Another tricky situation
A get to drowin' in the blues
And i find myself thinkin'
Well - what would you do?

Yes! - it was such an operation
Forever paying every due
Hell, you made a sensation
You found a way through - and

One by one
Only the good die young
They're only flyin' too close to the sun
We'll remember -
Forever...

And now the party must be over
I guess we'll never understand
The sense of your leaving
Was it the way it was planned?

And so we grace another table
And raise our glasses one more time
There's a face at the window
And i ain't never, never sayin' goodbye...

One by one
Only the good die young
They're only flyin' too close to the sun
Cryin' for nothing
Cryin' for no-one
No-one but you
phone_left.gif

..... 10/10... great song, emotional moving etc... friend died last week and then i was listening to my music and this came on and I just crumbled...beautiful song...

f(x)(에프엑스)_Chu~♡(츄~♡)_뮤직비디오

The first k-pop song I've ever heard. I love listening to it because it's just so... cute, and catchy! It's a great song to dance to. Also, I recommend you look up the lyrics, its a very cute disney-ish song.

8/10

Lady GaGa- Paparazzi

I heard this off my country's Idol competition, where the presently eliminated contestant sang a male version of the song. Then, today, I heard the real song whilst enjoying my lunch. Hearing the contrast between how it sounds when sung by that male contestant, and by the original singer, Lady GaGa..

Well, I suppose putting it in contrast does make it stand out a lot more. Liking this song quite a lot now at present.

Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone

I don't really know what to make of it :hmmm: Both artists do very well vocally as you'd expect. It seems a bit repetitive, although I do like the beat. It's a quite a good song but doesn't hold a candle to "Love Game", "Poker Face" etc.

Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol

I found this video through a kingdom hearts video of the pairing SoraXRiku. It's a very sweet song on forgetting the world, and just being with the person you love. It's not over the top, and it's not to subtle to miss it. I recommend it completely!

10/10

Shakira - Did It Again

This is definitely up there with Hips Don't Lie. It's such an addictive song that I can't stop listening to lately. I love the "uh" parts since she makes it even more sexy and the drums are just brilliant. Who's to say she sounds like a goat, eh? Silly idiots.

10/10

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

Following Sorrelstar's suggestion... Nevertheless, it does bring back some memories as well, considering how I used to like this song back then. Further considering the fact that was like, quite a while back, I feel rather nostalgic listening to the song itself- and rather appreciative as well. The song sounds wonderful.

Back