[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Sorry, I"m in between three,and I have to post them all. Plus they're all from the same CD.

Eva's Final Broadcast- Madonna
So it's just another version of Don't Cry For Me Argentina, but I like this one even more. The way her voice cracks half way through the song, it makes me sad. It's masterful performance.

Lament- Madonna/Antiono Banderas (sp?)
I love this song, too. I first heard it on her live cd for I'm Going to Tell You a Secret and it's the song that made me search out the soundtrack. This version is better,and much more emotional.

The Actress Has Not Learned The Lines- Same as above
This song makes me think of Madonna as she sings it. Great lyrics, and a great background music. I love it alot.

I've listen to the whole soundtrack like fifteen times.

No Limit - 2 Unlimited

xD

It's so fucking shit xD But it's one of those you listen to anyway...and sing along to... God it really is shite hahahaha. It's one of those I'l be getting up and dancing to with my cane when Im really old and all the young 'uns sit face palming ):

Rise of the Darkspawn - Inon Zur

Just psyching myself up (read: driving myself crazy) for Dragon Age: Origins this Christmas. Not to mention this is a very dramatic track, and I adore excessively dramatic music~

Colors, by The Rocket Summer

This is a really great song. It's got a happy beat, and awesome lyrics. I definitely prefer this on their album. Great band also. :D

♫ Now, let's take it back to January.
An overflowing heart, an empty wallet scene.
Some wheels and a guitar yeah, you think we're crazy.
Driving on the ways of the high and free.
And so we just hold on.
I remember rolling through some state into a hotel scene,
With pennies to my name,
I remember thinking I can't sleep but she's loving me.
And so we just hold on.
Just hold on.

And here with you under these colors,
I'll stay with you there is no other.
We share a name, we share a wonder.
And on the roads ahead, we'll keep going further.
Woah, woah yeah.

And all the struggles and honorable mentions,
That pave our history we're all of my attention.
It's just surrounding you,
I forget all that has used me, bruised me,
Roaming on the thrill.

Cause here with you under these colors,

The rest is right, the rest is wrong.
The rest will come when it comes along.
The rest will find us, we belong here.

The rest will find us, we belong here.
Oh, oh, oh yeah.

The rest will find us, we belong here. ♪

Biffy Clyro - Bubbles

Love this song. One of the best on the CD imo. I love the varying styles of vocals and music throughout the song. It starts off quite cliche-indie sort of music but then it really gets in the song, especially in the chorus. Love his vocals too (y)

Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore

I just love this song atm and as of now I have played it 1400 times since its was downloaded about two months ago.

Pixie Lott - Cry Me Out

Heard this played loads of times in our student bar, but only managed to hear parts of it. As I was curious, I downloaded it and it's slowly growing on me. Now people can't turn around and say she only does upbeat songs. I hope it gets at least a top ten spot in the charts because she's a very good singer for 18 years old. This girl's gonna be sticking around for a while.

8/10

Dear Diary:

Mood: Apathetic.

My life is spiraling downward.
I couldn't get enough money to go to the
Blood Red Romance and Suffocate me dry concert.
It sucks 'cause they play some of my favorite songs
like "Stab My Heart Because I Love You" and
"Rip Apart My Soul" and of course,
"Stabby Rip Stab Stab".
And it doesn't help that I couldn't
get my hair to do that flippy thing either.
Like that guy from that band can do.
Some days ugh...

Oh wait.. this ISN'T the mood thread...? :wacky:

I'm not really listening to that any more 8F Monster - Lady GaGa instead!

That boy is a monster... moooooooooonster... m-m-m-monster.

Omnomnomnomnom. Awesome song 8F

I love this song so much, it's really a wonder it doesn't have more plays on my iTunes! I think I'll just leave it on repeat for a while... :wacky:

Yeah. Repeat :ryan:

Everyone should go listen to this song, now. And if you don't like GaGa... well, listen to it anyways, okay? :wacky:

Dear Diary:

My life is spiraling downward.
I couldn't get enough money to go to the
Blood Red Romance and Suffocate me dry concert.
It sucks 'cause they play some of my favorite songs
like "Stab My Heart Because I Love You" and
"Rip Apart My Soul" and of course,
"Stabby Rip Stab Stab".

Colours said:

I couldn't go to the BloodRedRomance, and SuffocateMeDry concert. It sucks because they play some of my favourite songs. Like; Stab My Heart Because I Love You, Rip Apart My Soul, and of course, Stabby Rip Stab Stab.

Right. All Emo-Songs, and jokes aside.

:lmao: /'Cept mine was posted in the right area!

Currently listening to;

One Man Drinking Games, by Mayday Parade.

Gorgeous song... Nice melody, and the lyrics are pure love. I asbolutely love the variety this band has in their songs...

♫ A promise doesn't mean a thing, anymore...
And this never will be right with me...
But now you're trying desperately...
But I'm, tongue-tied and terrified of what I'll say... ♪

Last edited:
Playing God, by Paramore.

Still sticking to what I said about the name album 'Brand New Eyes' being gorgeous. The vocals are spot on and I really think Hayley gave it the best she could. It really shows in all the songs.

This was my favourite for the longest. xD I think it still is... :hmmm:

♫ You don't have to believe me...
But the way I, way I see it.
Next time you point the finger, I might have to bend it back.
Or break it, BREAK it off. ♪

Joe McElderry - The Climb

I didn't watch the Xfactor so I just decided to listen to his version and Olly's version, Joe's version being far superior to Olly's. I think he really nailed the song tbh, I was sceptical about it being the single for the winner but he'll probably go to number 1 because it is actually a really good cover, I prefer over the Miley Cyrus version tbh/.

I just cant wait to be king - The Lion King OST

I absoloutley love this song!
I grew up watching the movie almost everyday for most of my childhood years. It brings back really nice memories for me.

I feel the Lion King was brilliant. But watching it on stage is a completely different story! It gets you on the edge of your seat. On both versions!

All To Myself, by Marianas Trench

:D This band is neat. The songs is amzing. :D Love it, I can't stop singing it. Defenitely has some catchy lines in it, and the music itself is really catchy. :D Absolutely love it.

8F And 'cause it made me giggle so much, 'cause this song was sung in the SB....

Colours: Did you say, please just! ♫
Colours: Follow me, I thought! ♪
Colours: You wanted me cause I want you all to myself! ♪
Colours: I just can't decide what I'm running from! ♫
Colours: This isn't what I wanted but I can't keep my filthy fucking mouth shut! ♫
DarkSquall: Kira lost her mind -_-
Colours: :ryan:
Argor251: And Kira has transformed into an ipod.
.Rinoa: Kira's just singing :gasp:
Argor: A purple ipod*

:lmao: :D

I.D.G.A.F by Breathe Carolina

Recently discovered these guys and I cannot stop listening to them! They successfully mix pop like vocals with rock like techno beats. Far better than 3OH!3 that is, though I do love 3OH!3.

Sigh...

"Fur Elise"

I'm re-listening to this very same video in which the person is playing this piece on the piano. It is this very same video that told me that I had been practising a simplified version of the song itself.

No wonder I found it so easy to play. What. The. Hell.

Lady GaGa- Bad Romance

I'm listening to it for the umpteenth time and I'm glad it knocked off Peter Kay to be the new UK number 1. You either love GaGa or late her- but I love her songs. They're crazy and I have found myself singing Bad Romance to myself frequently. In fact this has to be the third or fourth time I've put this song in this thread. I think I'd better stop...

Dominic Cooper & Amanda Seyfried - Lay All Your Love On Me

This is easily my favourite song from the Mamma Mia film. The video's even better, showing the real chemistry between Sophie and Sky. I've even downloaded it and going to put it on my iPod because I love it loads. I haven't heard the full version, but it sounds brilliant. I'm very tempted to buy the album now. Excellent song! Dominic and Amanda's voices blend in together very well.

10/10

Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

I simply love this! The clubbish type feel it has to it is awesome!

I love the beat and the techno like feel it has to it.

I just heard it at the end of the G.I Joe movie. Though the version on the DVD was a lot faster and more of a remix which I'm still trying to find. >.<

10/10

Back