What FF game are you currently playing

About a month ago I started going through the series again and plan to play through them all before Dissidia is released in the States. I've beaten FF VII and IV already, and right now I'm at Zozo in FF VI.

Fired up FFXII last night, I'm gunna have a crack at 100%ing it, don't fancy my chances though. Not the biggest fan of this game.

It took me 2 hours just to get up to killing the rogue tomato...... Sooo cba <_<

Got a copy of Chocobo Dungeons last night.. Not the biggest fan of it, but still guna have a crack at it.

Then waiting for my ds today so i can play the FFIII Remake :D

Played FF XII from the phon coast upto the hunters camp but just couldnt go any further, but it was more fun than I expected after a year and half of this game, but then I put on Rogue Galaxy for an hour and had 1000% more fun slaying random monsters 1

I just finished playing FF I. Tried to get every single chest along the way and ended up with level 27 when killing Chaos at the end. I'm going to have my first play through of FF XII tomorrow.

I'm currently doing my '100%' of FFXII. Meaning I'm going and getting the last Summon and the final.... I think 3/4 marks that I have remaining as well as completing my bestiary and 100%ing the area maps and Sky Pirate's Den.

I think I'm going to go back to FFX-2 afterwards to try 100% that again...

I'm playing FF5 right now. Started it yesterday and I hope to get through the rest of it today. After that I'm going to look into renting X-2 since I've never finished that, and maybe finishing FFTA.

FFVI. Picked it up yesterday for the first time in 3 years, it starts off kinda slow but after you get sabin it picks up and im pretty into it now.

Right Now I am currently playing Final Fantasy X and I am at Sin after Yunalesca killed me for 3 months. I will go to X-2 after and then go back to ffxii. I also might play dirge of cerberus which has not been touched yet.

Im playing FFVII and X currently, after those i will start X-2 or VI, or maybe i'll buy FFVII DoC and try that out.

I'm about to start on the Excalibur II challenge in Final Fantasy IX... And the No Game Overs challenge (I'll try the No Deaths challenge after this two)

I'm currently (make that 10 months ago before I went on student exchange) playing FFXII. As far as I can remember I am in Rabanastre in the Monster Hunter guild speaking with Mont Blanc.

I have finished the main quests, all I have to do it is attack Vayne's airship. But being the bore that I am I really want to level up, like alot...I suck. Then beat all the monsters and find all the Espers (sp?) See its been so long I don't even remember what stuff is called.

I just finished IX less than 24 hours ago and absolutely loved it. Now I am gonna start searching and begin playing Final Fantasy Tactics.

i've just finished completing FFX..took me 159 hours to get EVERYTHING, took my whole winter break..yup no life lol:sick:

i've just finished completing FFX..took me 159 hours to get EVERYTHING, took my whole winter break..yup no life lol:sick:

Hehe i was kinda in the same situation when i first played FFX :P

Well, i'm trying to catch up on the FFXII feel (you know the Batle system, the story..the whole thing generally) and complete that
Third Ascent
wich seems cruel, unforgiving, hard and was the cause for leaving the game on my library for more than a half a year....

Hehe i was kinda in the same situation when i first played FFX :P

Well, i'm trying to catch up on the FFXII feel (you know the Batle system, the story..the whole thing generally) and complete that
Third Ascent
wich seems cruel, unforgiving, hard and was the cause for leaving the game on my library for more than a half a year....

I have Final Fantasy XII collecting dust on my shelf. I watched the first FMV then turned it off. I don't know what happened. Really couldn't get into it. lol

but yeah, Right now I'm in the process of defeating FF7. I'm just about to slap Cloud out of his damn coma. I think that's why i havn't played it in a while, because that bit is sooo long. oh and I think I'll start Final Fantasy 8 today. :)

Workin on FF8 right now. Been a while since I played it. Hell when I got it I was like 10 years old so it was gameshark all the way. So now hittin FF7-9 without the cheat smashed 7 yesterday and startin 8 today.

Back