What game did you buy last?

I bought Star Wars: Empire at War, and the expansion for the PC. Nerdy I know. @ Stevie Nicks: Let me know what you think of XML2. I loved both XML and MUA, but thought that XML2 was a bit of a letdown.

The last game I brought was Resident Evil Outbreak because I lost my previous copy of it. I don't remember what was before that but I'm considering getting Thing for Ps2.

Games are usually brought to us by friends. No one really has to purchase anything...it just appears...Last one BOUGHT SC3...games played...Smash(a lot), Driver 2 & 3, Freedom Fighters, Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Ridge racer 4, Grand Turismo 3...I like racing personally...my brother is more into FF...

Last game I bought was Devil Summoner 2 for the PS2. Despite the lack of voice actors, I'm really enjoying it. The story is interesting, the characters are quirky enough, graphics are pretty good for a PS2 game, and I really like the music. Not to mention, the gameplay is definitely intriguing. Battling demons, negotiating with them to work and battle on your side, using them outside of battle; it's really kewl :gasp:

well the last game i bought was GTA IV my mum and step dad are very strict and i cant get games alot but only if i get it with my own money lol but i got GTA IV because i loved all gta games and i have had the whole collection ever since the GTA london where you see it from birdseye view lol well thats the last game i got

the last game i boutght was final fantasy vii: crisis core because i really wanted to find out all about this Zack character and what really makes this prequel a good part of the ffvii universe.

I think the last game I bought was Champions: Return to Arms. I loved the first Champions of Norrath so I figured this one would be good as well. I think Return to Arms is harder than the original and I like it just a little better.

Just bought Last Remnant for the PC bout 2 days ago and its really fun so far. I bought it after seeing ASephiroth playing it on you tube. Hes made several vids of him playing the game and some really cool encounters he fought. Hes always had a real good taste in rpgs imo so i went out to buy it despite the bad reviews over at ign gave it >_< very fun game so far and i heard its a very long game, some 95 hours completion time and replay values high.

Last edited:
I bought Guitar Hero: Metallica the other day. To be honest I think it was a big waste of money. Although I'm not the biggest Metallica fan, I still like them. But I came to realise how boring guitar hero can be without variety. Sure they have a few songs from other bands, but not enough variety.

Buying this game made me realise that songs that sound good are not necessarily fun to play on guitar hero. The gameplay gets pretty boring; singing gets boring because Metallica tends to focus less on vocals in comparison to other bands for example in the song "For Whom the Bell Tolls" the vocals don't start until 2 minutes into the song.

Playing guitar is also starting to get boring because it is the same gameplay as every other GH game and the Bass is essentially the same thing. The only thing which is still entertaining is the drums mainly because I find Lars's playing interesting and unique, so that is still fun. But on the whole, the game was a waste of money.

Last game I bought was Lux Pain for the Nintendo DS. Two of the characters on the cover seemed very familiar to me, so it caught my interest and I bought it.

Errm buy xlolx, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
I'm only 6 hours or so into it and on day 74 but it's definitely worth it, it's great you can have the main storyline which focuses solely on Roxas and on his story and then the mission mode which you can play as any member of Organization XIII until you unlock other characters. Can't wait 'til the English version comes out so I can understand it. :awesome:

Final Fantasy VII. Oblivion claimed my old copy a couple of years ago, and seeing a cheap mint copy of the Platinum edition on Ebay, I decided to to add it to my collection again.

Disgaea, hour of darkness.
Follows the misadventures of the young prince Laharl and his rag-tag army as they battle demons and foul creatures for supremacy over the Netherworld.
I love this game, I never before seen gameplay elements add a new dimension of strategy.

Last edited:
I just bought crimsongem saga.i played the imported version,but the translation was horrible.i had to buy the official atlus translated one.The game is nice so far,but now i regret buying this game.

Funny enough...The last game that I happened to buy was Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra. <3

It was Star Ocean Story: Last Hope. Im 9 hours in and love it. It is sooooooooo much better then the PS2 version. Awesome game!

I actually baught two, that is Kingdom Hearts and Need For Speed Carbon. Thank God for Gamestop! I bought these used games pretty cheap. Kingdom Hearts was 4.99 euro and NFS:C was 7.99. I was about to buy Destroy All Humans but I bought NFS:C instead >_>

Last game I bought was Killzone 2. I love it. Way to much. Addictive online play and captivating story that has decent replay value for a shooter. Did I mention the graphics are out of this world and sheerly amazing?

~Insanctified

The last one I bought was inFamous. I haven't played a lot of it so far, but the story has beem quite good. There are plently of side missions to keep you busy and if you don't want to do that you can heal people or beat them up etc. Having the ability to play as either a hero or a villain is a nice touch, it ensures that you can play it twice. The controls are quite good too, quite a bit like Uncharted imo.

Back