What game did you buy last?

Lost Odyssey and Star Ocean 4.

I really like Lost Odyssey so far, it feels like it's going to have a really good storyline to it, the battle system and voice acting seem solid so far as long as the main character actually says more then I'm fine >_>

The voice acting is pretty decent from what I can tell with the exception of Seth (although I'm starting to get used to her) and Jansen. Seriously, wait until you hear Jansen. His voice will make you want to eat your controller. So far his character annoys the hell out of me anyway. He's like a less funny, less cool version of Zelos from Tales of Symphonia.

Anyway, I had purchased Tales of Vesperia but the disk didn't work. So I returned it and got SC IV instead (they didn't have another copy). So far SC IV seems pretty solid. Although some of the before battle scenes put me in mind of power rangers with all the body motion while talking. I haven't played story mode yet but I'll probably give it a go this weekend.

No voice acting is annoying as Lymle on Star Ocean: TLH, every other sentence she ends with 'kay, 'kay we're going 'kay I'll heal you first 'kay. :gonk:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (360)
I've wanted it for a while so I got on the 360, solely because it was cheaper and so far I'm impressed, I haven't played much of it but the graphics are great and the cars/bikes handle extremely well, other that GT5 it's probably the most realistic racing game atm >.>

Preordered Halo 3: ODST today. <3 (Does that count as buying?)
I'm really looking forward to this one. I always thought the Helljumpers were awesome and wished they had a bigger role in the main trilogy. XD

The last game I bought was Dissidia Final Fantasy. The eng version is pretty awesome now that I understand what the characters are saying xDDDD. New moves and new brv moves are awesome. I really like the story so far and everything. The Jap version was just for gameplay but I did do story mode. Oddly enough. Anyways Dissidia FF is a great buy!

FF Tactics A2. I've only completed 227/301 missions and I've already clocked 77 hours :gasp:
Hopefully I can get some new ones, haven't bought a new one for ages...

^I like your sig, Hal Otacon.

Dissidia Final Fantasy and I used credits I earned off of a site to get GTA Vice City Stores. It was either that or some puzzle game...

I bought Dissidia Final Fantasy on Monday, and so far I'm totally loving it. It's much better than I thought it would be, although I can't decide who to make my main character, although atm I do like Tidus :gasp:

And, today I ordered Star Ocean 2 : Second Evolution for the PSP, and I'll be able to pick it up on Monday :yay: I got it because I'm totally hooked on Star Ocean 1 atm, and I wanna play 1 and 2 before I try 3 again.

Dissidia, it's a rather epic game, I don't think much of the storyline but other than that it's spot on, especially the gameplay.

Pokemon Heart Gold /lolbuy/ I've yet to play it so it's just sat on my DS just waiting, I think it's the fixed version >.>

Scribblenauts /lolbuy/ fantastic game. fantastic. It's probably one of the most original DS games I've come across, especially since you write a word then than object appears on your DS for you to help complete the level. It's amaazing. :wacky:

Dissidia FINAL FANTASY.

And I really like it. It's fun but the voice acting is horrible. :(

Halo 3 ODST. Alright I have not played it yet cause I was really tired. I had to wait 4 hours in line to get the damn game! Anyway from the looks of the box and all I think it will be superb once I put it in my xbox after college today :ryan:

I made the mistake of buying a second hand copy of FFOnline. The manual is missing, so no code!!! Plus the shop wont refund me as they dont see a problem?!?!?!?!? ARSEHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFA'10, obviously as a football fan this was pretty much number 1 priority on games to get, so I sent my dad to get it whilst I was at college yesterday :ryan:, also, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Fantastic game. Period.

I bought Dissidia and Phantasy Star Portable at the same time, and there both so good :gonk:
Although There's some bits in PS that I don't understand :/

The last game I bought was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It's pretty good so far.

Last game/s I bought was Persona for the PSP and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the DS. I got them both at the same time =D

The last game i brought was Aion it's an MMORPG. Not a bad game but i find myself playing less and less as i have to be in the mood to play it. I Should Be motivated because i am pay £8.99 month to play.

Last edited:
Back