What game did you buy last?

FF3 for DS.

Pretty fun stuffs.

I'm thinking of getting Odin Sphere, but I might save that for my Christmas wish list.

Heh, well -_- I just brought another game. I finally got Baten Kaitos Origins. It is about time Origins dropped down in price! It was actually sold out in a few places. I found the copy at Toys R us.

I think Final Fantasy 3 was the last one I officially bought myself, Ive gotten some games as gifts for christmas or my birthday...

the last game i bought was halo 3. the reason i got it was because i played 1 and 2 i thought the first 2 were awsome so 3 would be the best one.

That game is the sole reasonI want a 360!!!

It's really pretty damn good. Considering that 2 people from Final Fantasy games worked on it, plus the artist for the hugely popular Draginball series, I'm not suprised that it's so popular in Japan (which was Microsoft's plan because the original X-Box didn't sell as hoped in Japan). Being a fan of both Final Fantasy series and Dragonball, I'm more than happy with it. Sure, it feels a little childish at first but with the large amount of skills to customise your character with, it's far from childish.

I'm hoping to buy either Zelda Phantom Hourglass or Luminous Arc (both for DS) on Friday.

Thats the reason I want to play it, plus Ive been told that its like 3 disks! Pure heaven and kinda draws on Final Fantasy with the amount of disks it offers. Plus I too love DB and Final Fantasy lol!

Just got Disgaea yesterday. Costed $39.99 for a used copy. I'm pretty sure I'll spend a lot of time with this game, especially when I try to level up to level 9999. (No, that's not a typo. You really can level up to level 9999 in Disgaea, or Nippon Ichi games in general.)

I just bought Silent Hill 3 the other day. I started playing yesterday and I like it so far. The only thing that bugs me is the controls. >_<

SH3 is the best IMO, enjoy ^_^

I got Phantasy Star Universe for PS2. £7.99 for a used copy. Its good and reminds me of FF8.

Civilization IV

I've only played the two first before and my first feeling is that this game is a bit slow-paced. But still: the frase "one-more-turn" is still very true.

I've recently bought "Musashi". I have to admit, the only reason I bought it was because it was made by Square Enix. It actually is very good and the graphics are quite a unique sight to behold(a bit like "Okami" but not really as good)

Final Fantasy XII, about 8 months ago. I never buy games, I just borrow them off friends and give them back when I'm done. I only own most of the FF games and some other odd games I never play like Vice City.

Back