What's Your Mood? V2.

Mood: Unmotivated + rambling

After a good long weekend, I'm sitting here thinking to myself ... if I could only have 2 more days. I'm at work yet have no work in my queue .. 8 to 5 , 8 to 5... agh. Oh well it pays the bills so no complaints. I just wanna get home and throw myself in the shower and take a nap. My head keeps having random aches but its from looking at this computer monitor to intensely at work. So I need some fresh air.

Mood - Refreshed but annoyed.

I had 12 hours sleep, so after fucking around with my sleep cycle for the past month or so, it feels so good to have finally had a good nights sleep =D I'm annoyed though, because all the snow's gone already. It's clearly That Woman's fault -__-

Nervous.

I've realised that I've yet to revise for my most difficult subject and the prelim (mock exam) is tomorrow morning. Woopsie. After that, I have my practical music exam. I'm not worried about the drums --I'm a natural :gmonster:-- but I've not practised the keyboard in months and I should really be playing 3 pieces tomorrow. xD

Hyper!!!!

Not sure why I woke up so hyper today but I've been fucking running in circles! You'd have thunked I'd gotten some great puss last night the way I'm flippin about! Hahahaha It's a good day and I'm not sure why. I'm hungry... maybe I'll go eat.

Odd.

My fucking guide still hasn't arrived. Shits pissin' me off.

My parents are being forced to retire. I'm glad they have the chance to retire rather than just being layed off, but it still makes me sort of nervous. I think they're getting two $25k vouchers for new cars, though, which means I'm either getting their new-ish Grand Prix or something else. It also means I have to get a job because they aren't going to have the cash to pay for my shit anymore. =/

Mood: Tired

Reason: I got a fairly good night sleep, so I'm not sure exactly why I feel so tired. Maybe it is because I didn't wake up too long ago or because I haven't had breakfast yet. But yeah the point is, I'm tired.

Mood - Urgh.

I have a double lesson with That Woman tomorrow, and I'll be totally shattered because I'll only have something like 3 hours sleep, or something stupid like that. And, I have General Studies tomorrow afternoon, which takes up my free afternoon, again. And, we have to go a meeting thingie at one. Joy o joy.

Tired X_X

Last few nights i haven't been able to get to sleep till the mornings, around 1am/2am then needing to get up at 6am to get to school. Reason for going to bed so late is because of hockey, and also i've been having trouble sleeping. Nearly fell asleep in Photography today and I nearly called home since i couldn't keep my eyes open. But i somehow made it through the day...

Bored and Lonely

Reason:Bored because I dont if I want to play some games or just veg and watch some family guy. Lonely because its been 2 months since my breakup and it just really hard right now. It just sucks to be alone, plus to be honest I was used to having...well you know.

Upset

I ended up spending a lot longer on my research paper in English tonight that I wanted to, so I'm going to be up pretty late tonight studying for my oral Spanish test tomorrow. I'm not feeling very well though, so all I really want to do is go to bed X__X Hopefully I won't have that much to do tomorrow night.

Deflated.

I did quite badly in my Advanced Biology exam, today (Jane, how did you do?) and it was promptly followed by an equally bad performance on the keyboard for my practical music exam. I was really unmotivated to do it and having to argue with the examiner to say that SHE was reading the music wrongly didn't help me feel much better, I just gave up with my second keyboard piece entirely. xD

Bored.

I haven't got as much work as I thought I would, and it's work I can put off for the longest time, so I'm not even going to bother with it this week. I'm having a bit of a lazy and laid back week since I'm doing stuff on Friday, Saturday and Sunday =D

Mood: Ok

Reason: Just been playing on the wii, baked brownies yesteday which were nice, and did a bit of shopping, not that I have much money mind, Im well skint -__-

Dunno what the plans are for tonight, probably more Wii. Bit bored really, thers shit all to do when its freezing out side -__-

Mood: Tired as hell

I think everytime I post in here, that's my mood now. I stay up way too late on the forums then go and watch a movie before I head to sleep at about 3 or 4AM. I definitely need more sleep because it's killing my laziness the next day everyday.

Mood: Bored and Unmotivated

Why: I have nothing to do, and I can't be bothered to do anything.
I would do some GFX but my inspiration has abandoned me, so it looks like im going to sit here for a few more hours..

Tired.

I don't know why, but I feel really really tired all of a sudden =/ I'm all shaky too and feel kinda ill. I hope I'm not coming down with anything D=

Mood: Pissed off. I am fucking pissed off because alot of things happened today. Like at school I failed 2 subjects which sucks for me. I want to just be quiet at home and not go to school. My teachers especially mATH. He sys that I put no effort in his class. S o yeah Its kinda like Fuck my life.

Restless.

I wanted to listen to the Inland Empire soundtrack today, so wasted like half an hour searching for it, downloading it, and burning it this morning, so I was already going to be like ten minutes late when I left. Then, half way to school, I had to turn and realized I no longer had power steering and had to go back and take my parent's truck instead. I ended up being 35 minutes late. This was nice, because I didn't have to listen to a needlessly long lecture on input syntax. So, my day started out on that note and went reasonably well.

I really want to watch Inland Empire again, but the damn thing is so long I can't fit it in without a break. I might watch 8 1/2 instead, but it's only like 50 minutes shorter. Agh.

Satisfied.

No, I've not had a wank (though it's on the agenda :wacky:). I did really well in my chemistry prelim today, I think. I failed chemistry last year and I came out of this exam thinking that it was the best exam I've ever sat, which is good news. After that, I had a music listening prelim, which went...normally. I won't have done great but hopefully enough to scrape a pass.

^ Gross

Tired

Had to wake up at 3AM this morning to drive my mom to the airport. I'm glad I did it because she needed the help... but it's got me really fucking sleepy. I managed to sleep from 8AM til about 1PM but I'm still not recovered.

Back