What's Your Mood? V2.

Mood: Tired and feeling sick. D;

I've been going to bed late lately and nao I'm always tired and I fell asleep awhile ago and woke up a bit ago and now I don't know if I can get to sleep nao. <__<
And all of a sudden I feel all sick. D:

Crappy.

I've got cramps like a mofo and I've already gone through five advil today. Plus, the heating pad is one microwaving away from bursting into flames. Also, for some reason getting my period means I have to shit four times the amount I usually do, so I've got cramps and an almost perpetual urge to poop.

I ish exhausted.

Work overload. X___X Schoolwork, plus admin work on a new site, family problems, trying to get 4 projects done before friday (two of which I have to do in class cuz I don't have the programz here at home), throw on spring play tryouts tomorrow and thursday, then a stage technician meeting on friday, and a whole frikken list of other meetingz and such I'm supposed to attend...
JULIUS! YELL AT ME FOR OVERWORKING MYSELF! T_T

Paranoid but somehow relaxed.

Freaked out and cleaned my room. I have this ocd thing with keeping objects in their exact spots, and I also have trouble throwing things out, and while I'm relieved I managed to get over it enough to do it, I'm still kind of anxious.

Also, my boob itches. It's a very difficult appendage(organ? erogenous zone?) to itch.

Mood: Happy/tired/mentally exhausted

Happy because in about 5 hours time, it's the longest time before going to the college to pick up MORE damn coursework... Well... a week but it's fucking relieving.

Tired because I spent the last two days working my ass off on a bunch of essays, not being able to sleep. Probably snatched about 4 hours in the last two nights. Oh well, Insomnia for the win perhaps.

Mentally exhausted because of these stupid essays.

I'm excited to talk to my guy again tonight though. >.> I always am. Migraine coming on due to the overload of work. <.< So not in the best of moods I guess x_x

Mood: Crabby

Reason: Didnt sleep well at all, fuckign dreams about crazy women that luike to chop people to bits >_> I slept for ages but Im exhausted ad feel abit sick tbqh, Id of s.ept better if I didnt actually GET any sleep. Ugh. On top of that, not really sorted much out with the boyfriend, the most we agreed to was him coming round leess often. I give up. Oh and t really take the piss, it's snowing. IT'S MARCH, FUCKING MARCH I TELL YOU, FUCK OFF TO SOME OTHER COUNTRY AND GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK

Mood: Lazy

Reason: I've got four hours of lectures tomorrow and a tutorial to top it off, it's only my first week at uni and I already can't be stuffed with it. On the bright side I have a four day weekend, but I am already dreading tomorrow. From here on out, Thursdays are going to suck -__-

Mood: Dissapointed
Reason: Was going to book tickets for a Australian Pink Floyd show in Cardiff for a very hawt friend and myself, but I forgot that the day the gig is on is the day she goes off for a girly trip to Amsterdam with the other lasses. Savage times :gasp:

However we only had 5 mins of snow this morning and now it's nothing but clear skies and sunshine. In your face Bambi :P

Pissed/weird.

I told my sister that the book I need is in the children section of Barnes and Noble, not the foreign language section. I said it like five times, including once when she called about ten minutes before she got there, and at one point went into a detailed description of the exact location within the children's section. She didn't check the children's section, though, and didn't get the book.

I shouldn't be pissed at her because she agreed to do it, but I'm still miffed. Plus, she made a snarky comment about Harry Potter while we were having this discussion about how god awful Twilight is. She hasn't read either, and is still stuck on the same "omg LOTR is better than HP" thing she's been on since I was 10 (while ignoring the whole fact that HP is primarily a children's series, that is fun and delightful to read at any age, where as LOTR is deep and complex and an awfully boring tome about hobbits walking). I just wish she'd read both HP and Twilight, which she should do anyways considering she's aiming to be a middle school English teacher, so we could put an end to this fucking discussion.

Last edited:
Mood: Completely not myself.

I'm feeling completed detached from who I am, no emotion behind anything. I just feel like I'm watching myself trundle along, not caring where I'll end up. I guess slightly confused. Pushed away, perhaps. Alone. really fucking alone. I guess it's a similiar feeling to how I'd feel when depressed and yet different. Meh whatever. I just don't feel like I'm at one with myself tonight.

Add to that a headache that keeps fading then flaring back up again and a feeling of constantly needing to throw up. Hot and cold spells...

It's not a good night. -_-

I know the feeling.
Today's been a shitty day. It was cruddy weather out, some classes were boiling hot while others were ice cold, I got another project thrown into my load, I found out I'm failing Earth Science, Someone who I thought was a good theater friend decided to tell me they hate my guts and wish I would die, I'm still loaded with work to do, I can't sleep or eat properly, my dad does nothing but scream...and I'm sick of my life. I want to move out, but I can't until I graduate. So I'm stuck in hell.

Mood: Feeling Useless, one of the days where I cant do anything right, even when I do think im doing right its wrong, I cant keep my gob shut for 5 minutes without annoying, pissing off or upsetting someone, also still licking my wounds caused by my own stupidity ><

Drained - Urgh. Bring on the weekend.

I've been OVERLOADED with homework today. Another History essay, an English Literature essay, and not one - but two Law essays. I'll never have the time to do all of them D= It's lame, they're totally overworking us x_x

Off.

We had to present this stupid group project in my philosophy class, and this guy in my group wanted to get there half an hour early to go over the details. I agreed to do it last week, before I discovered that I was going to be the only one who actually did any of the writing work. I got pissed and decided not to show up, and then felt like a huge douchebag. Or, didn't feel like one, I just knew I was being one but somehow managed not to care.

I also can't really think straight. It took me like an hour to figure out this stupid i/o manip shit, and it only should have taken me like ten minutes.

Mood: Bit iterd, but good

Reason: Linz is coming round tonight, so Ima have a drink for the first time in 2 whole weeks which should be good, and my mum is babysitting which was an unexpected surprise, so, all is good so far

Pervy.

I can't stop having dirty thoughts. And these dirty thoughts are putting me in a good mood. So I don't know why I'm so worried about having such an onslaught of dirty thoughts.

Also, I need to floss. The little bit of gums between my two front teeth is all irritated.

Mood - Pretty good.

Survivor's entertaining to watch xD Looking over my homework, I don't really have *that* much to do, and I've got quite a busy week planned. Fun times =D

Mood: Thankful and Ran over

Reason: This is one week I don't want to relive, in fact let me forget it altogether. On Monday I came into work all tired as usual and of course people throw issues at me left and right. Mississippi Property tax just spiked as well, and so now my mortgage which used to be affordable is suddenly more of a burden. On top of that only working 25 hours a week due to classes, is really starting to take a toll on my pocket book. Couldn't sleep well of course 3-4 nights of the week, because I was faced with 2 decisions, 1) maybe think of getting a night job in these hard times 2) putting down one of our older cats because he quit eating. After 7 days of not eating, Bear (the cat I mentioned) had quit meowing and looked utterly weak on top of starting to spit up bile. So we made our decision and at 4 o clock yesterday, I picked up Bear and for the first time since 2003 I shed a damn tear. He purred to the last drop through the pain shot, to the anesthesia shot, to the euthanizing forumula. I'll miss the old bugger. I went home alone and instantly buried him. I don't know what it is about animals that make me let go.. but in memory I'll throw a picture down. 17 years old.. damn what a good life.

Link: http://www.geocities.com/tylerwo1/images/Bear.jpg

Stressed.

It's registration time, and fucking New York State and its gen ed requirements can suck it. I want to get all of that shit out of the way so I can just focus on my actual degree, so I'm going to take summer courses for like art, history, accounting(which is technically part of my major but fuck), and health online. It doesn't sound that bad, but the semester only lasts from like May 20th until July 1st and I'm a lazy shit.

Plus, I want to take a computer maintenance and repair course which basically covers everything for A+ certification, and it's got a lab so it takes up a huge chunk of my day, but it doesn't count as an elective for my major. So I've still gotta squeeze in 12 more credits of CIS/NET/CPS electives on top of that. I know I'm probably going to need an extra semester when I transfer to a four year school if I decide to minor in Spanish, so I don't want to waste an extra two grand here.

Back