I own -

FFIII
FFIV
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FFX-2
FFXII

The only one I haven't properly played is FFX-2. I got through about 5 minutes then forgot about it. Really wasn't a great game. :P

Currently i have- III, Anthology, X, X-2, XII, VII, and VIII
Have had- Dawn of Souls, Tactics, Crystal Chronicles, IX.

i own-
v
x
xii

such a sad list i know. i have played 1-4 for a brief moment as they were my cousins.
finished direge of cerebrus( can't spell sorry), x-2, 12. i have played crystal chorinicles. would have finished 10 and 5 but they broke before i could have.
my fav. game would have to be final fantasy 12. why? i love the characters and it gave me alot of items to collect, and a few side quests, and i loved the fighting system.

Last edited:
My Final Fantasy Collection:

Final Fantasy Origins [PS1]
Final Fantasy [PSP]
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls [GBA]
Final Fantasy II [PSP]
Final Fantasy III [DS]
Final Fantasy III {VI} [SNES]
Final Fantasy Chronicles [PS1]
Final Fantasy IV Advanced [GBA]
Final Fantasy IV [DS]
Final Fantasy Anthology [PS1]
Final Fantasy V Advanced [GBA]
Final Fantasy VI Advanced [GBA]
Final Fantasy VII [PS1] (x2)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children [DVD]
Crisis Core [PSP]
Dirge of Cerberus [PSP]
Final Fantasy VIII [PS1]
Final Fantasy IX [PS1] (x2)
Final Fantasy X [PS2]
Final Fantasy X-2 [PS2]
Final Fantasy XII [PS2]
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings [DS]
Final Fantasy Tactics [PS1]
War of the Lions [PSP]
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced [GBA]
Final Fantasy A2 [DS]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [Gamecube]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates [DS]
Final Fantasy Adventure [GB]
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest [SNES]

Favorites:
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy Tactics

I own IV-XII (minus XI) and Tactics. And I was looking through my games collection recently and I noticed I have multiple copies of several games including some of my FFs. I have 3 copies of VII (2 black label and one greatest hits), 2 copies of VIII ( both black label), 2 copies of IX (both black label) and 2 copies of XII (collector's edition). I technically have 2 copies of IV I guess but one is the SNES version which was II in the US.

My favorites are IV and IX.

I got 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11, 12, Tactics, Tactics advance, Crystal Chronicles..and that is all I can think of at the top of my head. Lol.

i have tactics, tactics advance, FFI &II, FFVII, VIII, ive played nine don't own and havent beaten, and own X, X-2 and i know im forgeting one but oh dierge of cerberus and my favs are 7 8 10 tactics and dierge of Cerberus

I own them ALL, no joke :P

My all time favourite is V, because I like the story, the characters have personality (not emos like the rest of em), JOB SYSTEM!, GREATEST names ever (Butz, Kelgar, Xezat, Lix)
and of course Gilgamesh!

after that it'd have to be VIII, I liked squall and Balamb Garden, it was a sweet game!

FF I
FF II
FF IV
FF VII
FF VIII
FF IX
FFX
FF XII

My favorites have to be 7,8,and 9 because i played those games for at least 80 hours a piece!i love the battle systems,the music,the cards in 8 and 9...the story lines!theyre amazing games and if ya aint played em your a fool!

FF VII (PC)
FF VIII
FF X
FF X-2
FF XII

My favorite is FF VIII cause it was my first !

i own kindomehearts RE:chain of memeries and kingdome hearts 2 as well as FF7 dirge of cerberus and im borrowing final fantasy 3 from a freind.

Let's see, I guess my favorites are Final Fantasy 1, 4, and 7. One because it is the first one, and I love classic NES RPGs. Four because I love the story, and seven because it was the first one I ever played.

I own

FF Anthology
FF VI
FF VII
FF VII Crisis Core
FF VIII
FF IX
FF X
FF X-2
FFXII

My faves are FF VII and FF VIII for that old FF feel and their amazing story's and characters. I'm hoping I can get a Nintendo DS sometime soon so I can get all the games that have been released for that and am planing on buying FF I and FF II for the psp when they get a little cheaper ^_^

FF III, XI: Revenant Wings, TA2

its small but ive read about others on the web :D

Let's see, I've got: FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX and FFXII.

I had X-2 but it broke in a freak disk melting accident! I can't say I'm too dissapointed about that though...

Let's see... I have FF I & II in PSP.... III & IV in DS... VI in GBA... VII, VIII & IX in PSone originals... X & XII in the PS2, and finally I'm hoping to get my hands on the Fabula Nova Crystallis (XIII series).

Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-II, and
Final Fantasy XII

I own Seven and Eight, =/ The rest are my mom's. *She's a gamer to.* But I've played most of them, just not beat all.

VI I don't care for at all. VII Is my drop dead gorgeous favourite one. VIII I liked alot to. XI... I lose interest in fast... X and X-II I never cared for much. And I recently got into XII, FRAN KICKS BUTT!! <3 LOL. :wacky:

Last edited:
I have:

FFVII
FFVIII
FFIX
FFX
FFX-2
FFXII

I got VII after I got all the others, and I only went through it twice. I do like it, for sure, but I do like others more.

VIII was the first FF I owned and it's my favorite. I guess because it was my first and I was still learning how to play RPG's in general, I put a lot of hard work and effort into it, so I know it better than all the others.

For some reason, I always lose interest in IX. I get to like disc 3, and I realize that I missed a missable item and lose interest, plus the storyline doesn't capture my interest much either. As a result, I only beat it once.

X is probably my 2nd favorite FF, it really has so many fun things about it. Going through the sphere grid to learn everything, then farm items to enhance stats can get annoying, but the storyline definitely makes up for it.

X-2 was a lot of fun as well, and is probably the most underrated FF (of the newer generation). It sort of has a girly theme, but it's still FF and it still has a ton of fun mini-games, plus the story is cool too.

XII is a fun game as well. The battle system was really tough to get used to, but once it got it, it became much more fun to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back