Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I only own games for the nintendo DS. And the ones I have are;
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Ring of Fates
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Echoes of Time
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

My favorite is possibly FF III (though only because it was my first Final Fantasy game ever bought, and it took me ages to defeat the first time around). I also fell in love with the gaming system, its really easy to use- and makes it easy to navigate a battle.

Though, I must say I also LOVE love FF Tactics A2- its very tactical, takes its time to level up, and the quest system is really nice. Makes it so that you actually HAVE to do some questing between continuing the main storyline.
I also like the fact that you can choose what members to use for each fight.
Though, this makes the storyline sort of meagre... -sigh- And I don't really feel like I know any of the characters (though- I do do rather like Adelle.

Besides this, I think the Crystal Chronicles animation and simple, linear storylines are very relaxing to play. They look very similar, however...
The clip scenes with voice overs are really adorable to look at... and it brings for a pretty well thought out storyline. Besides- they aren't boring to watch or dragged out.
Actually, a certain clip scene in Echoes of Time nearly made me cry (I was in a rather cryety mood from before, though).

And that leaves me FF XII. I have nothing against this game at all. I actually really like the battle system of it... and the Espers makes battles SO much easier... however, I just am not as gripped to it as the others. For some reason... -sigh- I want to be... I really do; and I hope to finish the game!!!

To conclude- I rather like all my final fantasy game, and am now wondering if there are anymore out for the DS I could buy?

I Have
FF1&2
FF Anthology
FFVI
FFVII
FFVIII
FFIX
FFX
FFX-2
FFXII

FF1 And FF2 on PSP I've had FF8 the longest i got it from Currys the first week it came out I still remember my sister nagging my mum for it :p.

FFI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII. Also not included that i own are the Final Fantasy Tactics games. I do want to get FF6 but no lcu kyet, i just haven't had the time. Someday I want to get the whole collection.

iv got;

FF3
FF4
FF7
FF7 - Dirge of Ceberus
FF8
FF9
FF10
FF10-2
FF12
and FF12 - Revenant wings

My favourites would be 7, 8 and 9. However if i had to pick just one, it would probably be FF8. It was my First Final fantasy game which i recieved on my 8th birthday, so its always been special to me ^_^

I have FFIV through FFXII, minus FFXI. I want to try FFXI though... just haven't found it anywhere around here though.

FFVIII holds my heart though. I love the story so so so much. And the graphics, omg. They were a GIANT step over FFVII's, GIANT I TELL YOU! Anyone who hasn't played this is really missing out :(

FFIX was insanely fun to play :D I love some rebeling princesses! They're always so fun. And then we had old Rusty... Steiner was so hilarious. *clink clink clink*

FFX... well, I loved Lulu. Lulu and Rikku WERE the GAME! oh and Auron! Auron <3 He was the best, no doubt about it. "As soon as Lady Yuna fixes her hair, we leave!"

FFXII was all about Balthier! :D "I always knew Fran didn't take well to being tied up." "Well, I AM the leading man. Might need to do something heroic."

Never beat 4-6 *sigh* *cries* My brother stole them all! :(

I have at least one version of all except FF3 and the online FF11. My favorites are :
-FF5, because of the awesome Job System. I wish they could bring the exact system for future games, but we all know I'm just dreaming.
-FF9, the characters are adorable. The music also kept me playing. In my opinion, it has the best set of soundtrack in all FF games.
-FF10, just because it is the only video game which ending makes me cry and happy at the same time.

I own :

FF I (PSP)
FF II (PSP)
FF IV (DS)
FF V (GBA)
FF VI (GBA)
FF VII (PSX) My all time favorite i love the characters the story, the materia system
FF IX (PSX) Currently Playing
FF X (PS2)
FF XII (PS2)

FF VII: Crisis Core
FF Tactics Advanced
FF Tactics The War Of The Lions

Last edited:
All but FFXI. So including FFX-2, that's twelve in total.

I'm thinking if FFXIV is on the PS3, I'll definately pick it up to make amends for missing out FFXI.

Let's See....I Own:

FFVII
FFVIII
FFX
FFX-2
FFXII

I own 5 of the FF titles. =). I love FFX and FFVII the best out of my list. I am actually trying to get a copy of FFIX. I've played it before but I've yet to beat it. lol.

I own Final Fantasy 1 through to 9 and unfortunately that's where my Final Fantasy game playing stopped. I never got a Game Cube, PS2 or a Wii so never played the more recent ones.

Fortunately XIII is coming to the 360 and I can't wait to play a new Final Fantasy again.

Out of all of those I own quite a surprising amount o_O And that's without the spin-offs :gasp: Though, I'm now determined to get the ones I'm missing ¬¬

I currently have:

Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI
And Final Fantasy XII

:gasp: I need a life

i own

ffvii
ffx
ffx-2
ffxii
ffvii - dirge of cerberus

though i used to have viii and ix

not as many as most people on here lol
but im still hunting down the earlier ones:P

my favourites are VII, X-2 and XII.

VII For the amazing storyline and sheer length of the game.
X-2 cos its just so much fun.
XII for the graphics and the amazing customization of the characters.

i own

ffvii
ffx
ffx-2
ffxii
ffvii - dirge of cerberus

though i used to have viii and ix

not as many as most people on here lol
but im still hunting down the earlier ones:P

my favourites are VII, X-2 and XII.

VII For the amazing storyline and sheer length of the game.
X-2 cos its just so much fun.
XII for the graphics and the amazing customization of the characters.

you'll get slammed by alot of people for liking X-2, well maybe not on here, but on other forums ive been on, people always cuss because i like X-2, i really don't see it being that bad, i can see why people may compare it to the rest of the series and say its their least favorite.
its not my fav, but i do like it, and in fact i have been on a play through of it quite recently.
:busta:

Out of all ff games that I own:
FF1(ORIGINS)
FF1(PSP)
FF2(ORIGINS)
FF2(PSP)
FF3(DS)
FF4(CHRONICLES)
FF4(GBA)
FF4(DS)
FF5(ANTHOLOGY)
FF5(GBA)
FF6(ANTHOLOGY)
FF6(GBA)
FF7(PS)
FF8(PS)
FF9(PS)
FFX(PS2)
FFX-2(PS2)
FFXII(PS2)
FF7 DOC(PS2)
FF7 CRISIS CORE(PSP)
FF TACTICS(PS)
FF TACTICS(PSP)
FF CRYSTAL CHRONICLES(GC)

My absolute favorites include:
FF1(PSP)
FF4(CHRONICLES)
FF4(GBA)
FF6(ANTHOLOGY)
FF6(GBA)
FF7(PS)
FF8(PS)

I have FFX - FFX-2 - FFVII - FFVIIDC - FFVII CC - FFIX - FFXII - FFVIII and I love them all.

Here's a list of the games I own...

NES
Final Fantasy

SNES
Final Fantasy II(IV)
Final Fantasy III(VI)

PS1
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Anthology(V and VI)
Final Fantasy Chronicles(IV and Chrono Trigger)
Final Fantasy Origins(I and II)

PS2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII

GBA
Final Fantasy I&II: Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Final Fantasy V Advance
Final Fantasy VI Advance

DS
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics A2

My favorite games in the series are FF I, IV, VI, and IX.

I love I for it replayability(All Black Mage party run!!!), IV for its epic soundtrack, boss fights, and characters, VI for the sheer scope of its storyline, and IX for being a wonderful throwback to the classic style of FF I-V.l

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy DoC
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy Tactics A2

It's really fun to do "challenges" on most of the FF games like a no sphere grid run on FFX or a no materia run on FFVII.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back