Who are your main guys?

well i mainly used vaan,blathier,and ashe
vaan was just like the leader in the beginning so i mostly have him.... blathier i just that he was cool && cute lol & Ashe was like a white mage 4 my party

me i used vaan cos he is kool ashe and basch(vaan =tank, ashe=healer,basch=semi tank lol)

All my characters are about the same level, but I like to use Balthier, Basch and Vaan a lot. Very strong characters and they're all good with magics too. When I get in trouble, I'll switch them with the three girls and use their quickenings right off the bat.

Vaan : D/D (Damage dealer) Katana
Basche: Tank, Sword/Shield
Balthier: Healer/Magicks/Ranged Attack Bow

Espers: None lol they suck

characters..

vaan is my tank at leveled 92 thanks to hienne mines just so i can find some ribbon for one of my character without avail the other 5 characters are all in the thesame level which is at 80 and i dont have much strong weapon only excalibur, masamune, ragnarok and sagitarius bow thats it.

A mixture really, depends on the situation!all my characters are all around the same level (LV 35 - 39)

BUT I GUESS ITS...

Vaan ... the all rounder
Basche ... the paladin
Penelo ... the heavy healer and black mage

MY BACK UP

Balthier ... no real attributes which is stupid (weaker Vaan)
Fran ... Black mage and master of all long range weapons
Ashe ... HEALER AND PROTECTIVES

I haven't really altered my party since I obtained these three:

Vaan
Balthier
Basch

I control Vaan as an attacker, but also as a powerful support. Has some good Black Magicks too.

Balthier is another support who heals when HP reaches a certain point. Primarily ranged attacker.

Basch for being the dummy. Attacker, and basic support.

They all heal eachother's negative status ailments (blind, poison etc).

Vaan uses Katanas, Daggers and Swords (the latter two for the use of shields. Evading FTW)
Balthier uses his guns... no other weapon.
Basch just uses a sword. Different element types because some absorb...

Vaan- Main guy-attack mostly when not in battle heal/fix bad status

Balthier- Back up on attack, steal, poach, and Thundaga Lighting-week foes

Fran- Healer!!, fix bad status, then attack with bow. I like to keep her at a distance.

I use mostly axes with Vaan and Balthier whatever is strongest for Vaan and second strongest with Balthier (leftovers lol), when I use Basch he's got a sword and Fran ALWAYS has a bow. Penelo and Ashe I don't really use unless I'm trying to level them up or running for my life:blink:

Basch: Tank/damage dealer
Balthier: Damage dealer/caster
Ashe: My mage.

I don't care how good Vaan is im not using someone that damn annoying.

Sorry if i offended anybody who likes vaan.

Fran - Attacking, healing, supporting.
Basch - Attacking, healing, supporting.
Ashe - Attacking, healing, supporting.

Each of my three characters tend to have the same armaments at all times :P

I normally use Vaan, Ashe, and Basch most of the time, mainly because I used them sence I obtained them, and they are by far higher levels than my other characters.

First time through, I used Vaan/Basch/Ashe. In a file that I'm currently working on, I'm trying to switch it up a bit and use characters that I really wanted to use and bring to the end of the game, but didn't have much of a chance to. (Like Balthier and Fran, for instance.) It's always a goal of mine that when I play an FF, I try to use party members I wouldn't normally play as my primary team.

Vaan, Ashe, Penelo

I want to switch it up next time I play it

I will probably go with

Fran, Basch, Balthier next time ;)

Back