Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
Tidus, Yuna and Auron. I picked them pretty much because I liked them the best; the game is easy enough that you do not need to be TOO strategic in your choices. I like the ability to switch members out and in though. It keeps you from gettign too pidgeon holed

Early on in the game I used Lulu, Yuna and Auron mostly. Lulu's magic was far stronger than anyone's physical attacks and she ALWAYS evaded. Yuna was there for her summoning and healing, and Auron had the edge with physical strength and endurance.
Later in the game when it got tough, it was Tidus, Wakka and Yuna. Tidus and Wakka's limits outclassed everyone's, and if I got into trouble, Yuna could just call on Anima. As much as Auron is the best character in the game for me, he eventually becomes virtually obsolete in battle due to poor limits.

The one thing I liked about FFX was that every character had something special and useful in battle.
Tidus - Speed, Can take out soft ground enemies at the start of the battle
Wakka - Can take out Flying creatures easily
LuLu - Elemental enemies
Yuna - Huge Monsters can be defeated with Aeons and she can also cure the other members.
Auron - Can kill hardened enemies and is just strong as an ox.
Rikku - Steal items and destroy robots in 1 turn.
Kihmari - Ummm... just an extra character.

My Main three was Auron, Lulu and Rikku. Auron can pretty much be a replacement for Tidus since he can destroy hardended enemies, Lulu was mostly to use agaisnt Flying enemies and Elementals. While Rikku can heal using items and destroy robots.

The one feature I really liked was that you can change party members at any time though. It really helped with strategy.

I always used Wakka, Tidus (obviously), and Yuna.
Wakka because he actually in the long run, has the strongest attack in the game. The Attack Reels overdrive, if done correctly, can hit 27 times at 99,999 damage per hit (with BDL). Tidus was always faster and usually went first, and Yuna had Aeons. After I had gotten them all the way around the Sphere Grid (with clear spheres to erase normal stat nodes and replace them with the better ones from stat spheres) each character can have 255 in every stat. So it comes down to the character-specific abilities such as overdrives.

I used mostly tidus, a very well rounded figher, auron who could do massive damage and yuna to heal and on occasion kick some ass with aeons. Then if needed for magic I could sub in Lulu pretty easily, but mostly tidus, auron and yuna is who I used

-__- i feel sorry for kimari like 10 people voted him.
Any way my 3 people were Tidus,Rikku, and Yuna.
After i maxed there stats out i decided to change my party to Tidus,Lulu, and wakka ^_^

personally my 3 fave are, Tidus, wakka and yuna

Tidus, a quick sword user, main charecter ( i feel almost he HAS to be in the main 3) he's good when he gets later into his sphere grid with a few strength +3 +4's and as i say he gets agood speed along the way too, which is more than what can be said for auron who u have to place onto some one elses grid to get decent speed. Also Tidus' Celestial weapon is great aswell. Also Ace Overdrives, except the 1st one.

Yuna, Well shes the summoner, she can command a '4th party member' in a sense, she has fantastic magic skills, Holy is a fantastic attacking magic and shes the healer, much help when in battles with bosses, like Tidus she has a great Celestial weapon when maxed out.

Wakka, Great speed. Great Accuracy, Good Strength and can learn some decent skills (for eg. Zombie strike, sleep strike etc....) Wakka is especially great with the flying enemies, and with these status skills he can learn a Great help against enemies, Overdrives are ACE! Attack reels, Status Reels, and Aurocs reels are Fantastic, and like the other 2 a decent Celestial weapon.

Those are my reasons for choosing, Tidus, Wakka and Yuna

I'm surprised not more people picked Kimahri, Admittedly I hated using him the first few times I played and completed the game. However, as he didn't have a very big sphere grid route, I used to set him on Auron's to mkae him really powerful and strong, and made him learn black magic along the way. Result- super powerful Kimahri with back up magic in case Lulu was out of action!

My main three were always Auron (what a surprise), Yuna (holy is frigging awesome) and Kimahri!

Errr... Well I really just had Tidus, Auron, and then the third character was just whoever fit my current situation. Usually Yuna, Wakka, or Kimahri.

I never found Lulu all that useful, especially once you've gotten most of the sphere grid completed. At that point Tidus, Auron, and Wakka generally can do 99,999 damage in a single hit, and nothing lulu has can really hit that hard.

As for Rikku... I dunno, I've never really tried to level her up all that much.

I'm only up to Evrae at the moment, but my best party at the moment is Auron, Tidus, and Lulu. I'll update this once I progress more into the game, but I don't think it will change much.

Edit: I'm in the Zanarkand ruins at the moment, and my party hasn't changed all that much. <.< I only use Rikku to take apart machina and steal, and Yuna isn't much of a help either. I went the wrong way on the sphere grid with her, so now my man healer is actually Wakka. I don't even bother using Kimahri.
Pretty much the same. I don't get why everyone likes Yuna so much. I just subbed her in if I needed to use white magic, but usually used potions anyways. And Rikku? How the hell do you have her as one of your main members? She is utterly terrible with her attacks, other than her overdrive, of course. And why so little love for Tidus? If you upgrade him and use him enough, he's probably your best character by the end of the game.

The one thing I liked about FFX was that every character had something special and useful in battle.
Tidus - Speed, Can take out soft ground enemies at the start of the battle
Wakka - Can take out Flying creatures easily
LuLu - Elemental enemies
Yuna - Huge Monsters can be defeated with Aeons and she can also cure the other members.
Auron - Can kill hardened enemies and is just strong as an ox.
Rikku - Steal items and destroy robots in 1 turn.
Kihmari - Ummm... just an extra character.

My Main three was Auron, Lulu and Rikku. Auron can pretty much be a replacement for Tidus since he can destroy hardended enemies, Lulu was mostly to use agaisnt Flying enemies and Elementals. While Rikku can heal using items and destroy robots.

The one feature I really liked was that you can change party members at any time though. It really helped with strategy.
That's why I never used Kimahri. He doesn't really have a point. He looks like he'd have some gnarly attacks, but he's really not that good.

I usually just switch my part members out in the same battle so that everyone could get EXP.
It was hard for me to choose three but, my best team of three would probably be Wakka,Lulu, Tidus.
Wakka- Very good with flying object so that was his main thing. I made him have piercing so he hit harder.
Lulu-Magic person. She was very useful. She can kill like mostly everything with her black magic and so i put her in more often. I bought her a cait sith where she had death touch so when i didn't feel like wasting mp i took the chance of her death touch. Most the time it worked but this made her a very good kick-ass character in battle.
Tidus-Very fast and i customized the brotherhood and his weapon was very good =D. I also made him learn white magic and well he was a healer too XD.
These three were my best three :D.
Guess it depends on your equipment and what you make them learn =O!

If we're taking into consideration their natural Sphere Grid paths, then my ultimate team would be Tidus, Yuna and Auron, but I'd factor in Lulu, Wakka and Rikku too. Particularly Rikku with her Al Bhed potions.

However, I always trained them equally. It got kinda tedious at points, but I figured I'd better keep them even in levels.

My favourite team was a Yuna/Lulu/Auron combo. I found that Black Magic is essential at most points throughout the game, and Auron can't be beaten for sheer strength.

Yuna kinda sucked until she had Black Magic, but it was good to have White Magic available, and her summons where great substitutes until she got Black Magic. I'm a huge fan of magic, so having her AND Lulu on my team was amazingly efficient for me =D

Tidus - Quick

Yuna - Aeons

Wakka - Best Overdrive

Last edited:
I tried making it as fair as possible. Most the time for the beginning of the game i had 2 groups of three switching them out every battle so that each of them got EXP equally :/ which became a hassle because some give you more exp then others.
My best would be Wakka, Auron and Yuna.
Auron was a strong as steel. Because well, he just is XD and that made it quick and easy at defeating enemies.
Wakka i liked =D not only flying objects was he good at but Wakka (when i customized his weapon) was the shitzzz :awesome:
Yuna sucked at physical damage, but her healing and her aeon's made her worth something =]

Auron, Wakka, and Yuna. They are my 3 hard hitters.

Auron with Power Break, Armor Break, etc and a hard hitter with overdrive and attack.
Wakka with Reels, and just heavy hitting.
Yuna double casting Flare or Ultima/Holy and able to Cure.

Tidus,Yuna, and Rikku.

Tidus and Rikku do alot of damage. They are very hard hitters! Yuna I like using for her Aeons. I really enjoy using summons(on any game) and so it would make sense to use her on this one. ^_^

I also like using Mix with Rikku. I still haven't done all of her mixes yet.

Tidus,Yuna, and Rikku.

Tidus and Rikku do alot of damage. They are very hard hitters! Yuna I like using for her Aeons. I really enjoy using summons(on any game) and so it would make sense to use her on this one. ^_^

I also like using Mix with Rikku. I still haven't done all of her mixes yet.
Wait, if you train Rikku, she does a lot of damage? Really?

Back