Any plans for tonight?

Registering for my wedding, and then shopping, shopping, shopping, shopping! I have resolved to have all my christmas shopping done tonight.

Just wrapping presents before Christmas Day tomorrow.

I have to take the ham over to my mates tonight too, so that she can start cooking before Steve and I arrive tomorrow.

Steve's work gave him a free ham for Christmas, so it saved on money for both of us.

Then just sitting at home having a few drinks to start off my four day weekend. <3

Possibly going down the village local with the fam. tonight. If not then I'll just have a chillin' night in by the fire then pop into bed pretty early and just have a nice sleep. Salmon for dinner tonight as well, epic win. :ryan:

Registering for my wedding, and then shopping, shopping, shopping, shopping! I have resolved to have all my christmas shopping done tonight.

If I could 'like' this comment, I so would:rage:

(y)

Anyway. It's crimbo eveeee and Im off to the mothers about 5ish, me the kid and all the fuckign presents are being picked up and i finally get to see my cat, ive not seen her since the 16th december, my mother has been cat sitting and i miss her ]:

Il be there til boxing day, then im off to see my sister (ellie aunty on her dads side) which reminds me, i have presents and forgot the bastard cards :rage:

Theres always fucking something

Anyway, i can see me and my mum opening our presents tonight again lol, we get impatient and end up opening them on xmas eve, we're lieka c oupole of kids :8F:

We're going to my parents tonight for Christmas. We'll be having dinner together to start. Then we'll be building that ginger bread train kit. Then at midnight, we'll be opening presents. :awesome: This will be a night to remember. :ryan:

Should be going to see Harry Potter tonight at the movies!

I've seen them all at the movies and didn't want to break the tradition. >.<

It's nearly about to stop showing at the cinema too. The movie times are less frequent now and there's only two sessions today. :gonk:

Must go before it finishes and I have to wait for it on DVD. >.<

Well, I have to start cleaning around since my aunt, uncle and cousin are coming over in the afternoon.

Since my cousin's going to the army in January, I wanted to see him before he got shipped out.I'm really gonna miss the kid.

Since they are coming over, we're going to go out for dinner.

Welp, Its New Years Eve. Going to the city tonight with family. Gonna attempt to fit into a size 6 dress... :hmmm: not gonna work...

Well since it's technically new year's eve now :gasp:, I don't really have any plans except to hopefully make divinity fudge and watch the ball drop on TV. I used to watch the new years eve fests on TV for the pre-show when they featured bands that I liked, but that hasn't happened in many years :/ But it will still be fun.

I might actually stay up to see 2011 in tonight, provided that my laptop doesn't shut itself down and I can actually keep myself awake. I haven't seen a year in since 2000, and it's something I'd kinda like to do again...although the day has just started for me. My will will probably be eroded away significantly as the day wears on. xD

Originally, I was invited to 2 parties, but one of them got canceled, so luckily for me I don't have to linger in thought about which one I want to go to. So yeah, my other friends invited me and apparently 107 other people to go to her house (invited all of her friends on FB, thats why), and possibly sleep over the night. I know I won't be sleeping over, but possibly stay till New Years. It doesn't start till 7 at night, so I've got plenty of time to prepare . :wacky:

I'm staying in. New Year's overrated. I'll be watching TV, writing and gaming to pass the time.

Watch any silly bowl games that are on, play FFVII, maybe watch other players play one of the FF games online tonight.I think they're going to play the Chinese version of FFXIII with subtitles.
I won't bother watching any of the festivities or the ball drop in Times Square.
I don't care about that kind of stuff.
shrugs.

Well I was gonna sit down and watch a movie...........but don't know what to watch, does anyone know if Death Note is any good I can remember reading the anime a few years ago didn't know they made a film on it...........

Also plan to go to ma sisters house and celebrate the new year even though im not really bothered about it she just said she's going to cook a lot of food..........

May go out to dinner seeing as it is a long weekend.

But other people may have the same idea and we'll just end up getting stuck in crowds or something. Hate crowds. >.<

We have a few games and DVD's to watch, so there's always that too if we stay in.

I need to put a few things up on ebay to sell too. So that could take a while. >.<

Doing some Uni-related work and practically nothing else. I'm all alone at my flat right now, so there's no one to talk to and this work needs doing by Friday.

Back