Original Darkness Of Destruction

It was a rhetorical question and that was answering the question you gave me which is:

I. DON'T. KNOW.

Most people would have realised what I meant though and understood what I was getting at...

I'm 15, I'm laid back, mostly because I used to smoke a lot, now i just drink and smoke a bit of weed every now and then. And dude I was only 13 2 years ago, I wasn't as uptight as you...

i lived in a FOREST AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION FOR 9 YEARS!!!! it kinda made me watch my back for bears and shit. that, and people never told me how to joke around until i was 9. wrong thread for the Gabz thing Zeria lmfao.

XP thanks, Danny...it's nice to know you think I'm uptight...

*yawns and kicks back on the couch sipping wine* Gabz, you never answered my question. How have YOU been?

I don't think you're uptight... I think Shadow is.

i lived in a FOREST AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION FOR 9 YEARS!!!! it kinda made me watch my back for bears and shit. that, and people never told me how to joke around until i was 9. wrong thread for the Gabz thing Zeria lmfao.

... Dude, you should know that I never believe anyone who says that they lived away from civilisation for any large amount of time... Unless of course I've met them...

I know plenty of uptight people who didnt live in the forest...

Okay, so I just read the last two chapters and dude, that's awesome... But, Why did you make me kill you! you dumbass, XD

Anyways, good job... AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???

God bless the PS3 eh kids? And wtf has happened man!? It took me ages to figure Sonny is Stitch and Ami is Bad Wolf XD lol how are you all anyway? P.S still cannae write jsyk

Well I am now that I'm borrowing my mums laptop charger for a few hours :D Might not do a DoD chappy but might do a Heroes one.

Back